Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning all xxxx
Just popping on quick as i have a v.busy (birth)day lined up. Tink i feel ur pain, i cant breathe at all at night and its killing me. I have so had enough, i keep being sick all the time again and the tension in my bump and nether regions makes walking really quite difficult and uncomfortable in general, hence my absence on here as i feel bloody tender n irritable:shrug:. Plus :baby: seems to enjoy kicking 7 bell of crap out of me at the same time:wacko: Have got my 2nd growth scan, DMW and GP app tom, so i hope they go well and that they can help........... Howdy all other DD's xxx i will do a proper post and catch up with u all soon.......Promise:dohh::flower::winkwink: xxxxx

But what i popped on here for was to wish my fellow birthday mate a very Happy Birthday!!! Hope u have great day lovely xxxxxxxxx
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:friends::friends::friends::drunk::drunk::drunk::friends::friends::friends::drunk::drunk::drunk:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL XXXXX
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I do be an old fart today mostly:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thankyou Tinkerbell xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::flower::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::flower::hugs:

Awwww Phoebe, sounds just like what's going on here :hugs: We will get there honey :thumbup: Have a wonderful day :flower: x

I'm just forcing down a quick bite before I leave for the hospital :wacko: If I'm not back you can find me in my local mental health inpatients ward :rofl: x

U may find me there already. I'll bagsy the next bed to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hope it goes well lovely. Hugs xxxxx
Will try and get on later to see how we are all doing. Big fat huggles all round xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cake::cake::cake::happydance::happydance: happybirthday china and dum dum... :happydance::happydance:
:cake::cake::cake:
random question of the day is....do you have any tatoo's and what is your opinion of them.... i have7, all quite hidden, i think the tasteful ones are nice..i dont like massive ones on ladies arms and faces...x

:wohoo::wohoo::rain::rain::tease::wine::wine::wohoo:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE AND CG HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A LOVELY DAY :cake::cake::cake::cake::rofl::muaha::muaha::dance::hug::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::shipw::shipw::drunk::drunk::juggle:

Tink hope all goes well at your appointment :hugs:

MC yes i have a tattoo bottom of my back of two dragons, will post a piccy later when i find my camera.. I fainted when i had that done and banged my head on the chair, also bit my mouth inside when i passed out, was well embarrassed to wake up with my pants down and everyone around me :haha::haha:

Tink- Good luck at appointment :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINA & PHEOBE
:happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance: :flower: :cake: :cake: :dance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :bike: :friends: :headspin: :serenade: :hugs2: :drunk: :icecream: :ninja: :fool: :fool: :beer: :wine: :loopy: :loopy: :rain: :rain: :flasher: :bunny: :bunny: :D :D :holly:

AFM- AF just got me :cry: wasn't really expecting it not to this cycle but you know how it is :cry:

MC- Yes i have 2 one which says mum with daisies on my shoulder and one which is a heart with wings that OH also has

:hug: to all other DD ladies & bubbas :hugs:

xxxx

g'morning sweetie pies :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINA AND PHOEBE
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool:
I hope you both have a wonderful day!!! xxxxxx mwah

phoebe, sorry you're feeling so miserable too hun. i really feel for you and tink both...just hang in there luv. it does get harder the farther along, but you've really only got, what is it?, 8 weeks to go?? it'll fly by hun. :hugs:

now, girls...i'm freaking out!!!!! :argh::argh::argh: i've had a MAJOR temp drop this morning. my temps are all over the place different from what they usually do. today really COULD be an implantation dip...7dpo... O. M. G. :argh::argh::argh: i'm just freaking out b/c i'm going to be so flipping angry if i'm having all this crap going on with me and don't get a bfp. :dohh::growlmad::dohh: i mean, i can't believe we may have got it this time!!! OMG, but if we didn't and my body is playing these stupid games on me, it's just going to be so much worse!!!! :cry::cry::sad2::sad2: oh man, i HATE the waiting when it's like this!!! i want so badly to be hopefuly about this. i know the chances really are SO slim, but it would be just the most amazing thing....ahhh, i know you all know how it is. last night, i really thought i was going to vomit again :sick: dh brought me a donut (you all know how i love donuts), and i couldn't take more than 2 bites before i had to put it away from me or i would have been sick! i would have killed for some saltine crackers last night!! :haha: but again, i'm so scared to get my hopes up and that my body is just being cruel to me :sad2::sad2: i don't know what to think and i need some perspective... :wacko:

:dance: :dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINA & PHOEBE :dance: :dance:
Hope you both have a fab day :flower:

:dohh: i forgot about the question... nope, i don't have any tattoos. i've occasionally thought about getting a little one in an inconspicuous spot, but i wouldn't know what to get to start with, then i'm always worried that i'll regret it later (and you can't take it back), and then i'm afraid of how much it would hurt. :haha: i have a high pain tolerance, but i don't know if it would work the same for things i voluntarily inflict on myself if you get what i mean :haha: as for tattoos in general on other people, i also don't like the really big ones that are obvious...one of my cousins has done that all across her chest and arms. it makes me sad to see it. i just think there's NO way to get it off. sure there's surgery, but that's extremely painful and sometimes leaves scarring and sometimes it doesn't work. eh well...to each his own, but i don't think i ever could.

lupes, i'm sorry sweetie and i hope you can rest up. i know your first couple af days are pretty nasty with the cramping :hugs: have a good rest and maybe this cycle will be better now that you're all settled in your new place. aren't you going to start going for testing soon too??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FELLOW TAUREANS!!

17 days and counting until my birthday - woop!

Found out this morning that one of my school friends had a little boy at 6am this morning and strangely the news made me feel a little broody - I have been umming and ahhing about TTC again after this last months m/c but maybe I will be ok :shrug:

PK I have absolutely everything crossed for you honey, I really hope it is implantation and you are currently snuggling a sticky little beanie :flower:

My favourite flower is a gerbera - love them, had them in my wedding bouquet. (the dark pink on the table)

Laura is having photos done this afternoon which I'm going to buy with my severance money from work when it finally arrives. Hoping to get a lovely canvas print of the 3 of us to put on the wall next to the one we have of our wedding and family.

Have a good day girls xxx

Attachments

• SDC10267.jpg
    SDC10267.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Oh I forgot today's question too!

I have a friend who's a tattoo artist and she has an awful lot of them as you'd imagine. They are very tasteful and she is gorgeous. I think if they have been done by someone who is obviously talented then they can be a lovely expression of yourself.

I did design one for when Laura was born but I haven't been brave enough to get it done as yet. I'm not sure if I will ever be! I too am afraid of the pain (after childbirth that seems a little silly!) but there it is, I'm a scaredy cat!

aww, thank you puppycat :hugs: you gave me a nice little vision there :cloud9: all i can do is wait :wacko: that's the hardest part :dohh:

Aww PK, I frightened to get my hopes up for you also, I so want this to be your BFP cycle! :hugs: will be stalking your chart for massive temp rise tomorrow. x

Puppycat, not for me to decide, but I'm hoping you might try this cycle as you have a great chance after the chemical. Are you feeling a little better now? :hugs: x

Lupine, I'm sorry honey, I think I must have missed your post....sending you big hugs :hug: :hugs: :hug: x

Morning everyone else, Pops, MC n co :wave:

I made it back from the consultant :haha: very vague really. Said its looking like 38 weeks for induction but all depends on what happens over the next few weeks with everything else ie. B.P, blood sugars, scans, anaesthetic app etc ect. BP still high, still anaemic, sugars running high still, bubba measuring in at 33 weeks. Gotta be seen weekly now, and got to get fetching anti-embolism stockings to wear....greeeeeeeeat I'm gonna look so sexy :rofl: x

Oh and MC, I have no tatoos. Not really ever fancied one! I think some can look really lovely, but just never really had the inclination x

Tink 38wks woohoooo bet your counting the weeks down now cos i would pmsl :hugs:

I gotta get those sock for holidays and dont have a clue what size you have to go for :wacko: they're very sexy looking arnt they lol...

I have been told to wear them all day and just take them off at night.....sorry but I'm not actually going down Tesco in the summer with them on :rofl: yes counting down the weeks Pops! I dunno about size, I got to pick up a prescription for them from my G.P?

Got my tens machine this morning, that should help whittle away a few days lol quite a pleasant sensation really!

oooh i always liked the tens machine too tink! i would love to have that for my neck and upper back sometimes! thanks for the support too hun :hugs: i'm going to be so disappointed if i don't have a massive temp rise tomorrow morning :cry: ugh. the nausea at night has been very pronounced too. worse than usual. and i've had tons of creamy cm...globs of it at times :blush: (tmi) all good signs, i know, but still. it could all be explainable. that's what makes it so frustrating. :wacko: well, i just hope i know one way or the other rather early. i can't stand waiting in limbo. if it's not to be, i'd rather just know and get it over with asap so i can deal with it and move on...not the dreaded wondering and thinking "maybe..." all the time. :sad1:

Morning ladies! I logged on to try to catch up with you as I have been a bad ding donger lately. OH still hasn't gotten our computer fixed, so I can only log on here and there on my work computer.

Tink- Hope you are feeling ok hun, sounds like you are having a tough go of it.... I think I might have to get me some of the fun stockings too- mine more for swelling and varicose veins- my mom has them really bad and I am starting to get them- blah.

Poppy- 2 more days until scan! YAY!

Puppycat- :hug: to you. I hope you get that :bfp: soon. I like gerberas too- they are sooo pretty and fun in the spring and summer.

PK- keeping everything crossed for you hun!!!!! A friend of mine says to 'visualize what you want to happen and it will' - not sure I believe that but it can't hurt! So, I am going to visualize a big temp rise for you tomorrow.

:hi: to MC, CG, Lupine, Hopes, and all the other ding dongers!

AFM, had my appt last night and it went well. MY BP is fine and my Diabetes test came back normal surprisingly- so I am relieved. As for the swelling, my doc said I am probably just more of a 'sweller' so unfortunatley I am just going to have to deal with it and drink lots of water and limit salt.
I gained 9 lbs in the past 3 weeks though :wacko:, so really got to watch what I am eating- but its so hard- I love sweets these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->