Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been mia. I've missed you all.

CG- sometimes o day is not real clear to ff and it takes longer to get crosshairs I would say you have possible o on cd15 but we'll have to see a few more temps then prob get a better idea

Poppy- yay you've made it to 12weeks that's wonderful I love your new avatar pic and siggy Korben is such a cutie

Coral- happy to see that you've made it back to the UK safe and sound I'm glad that you were able to enjoy all your American favorites while you were here

Pheobe- how r u feeling? you're almost there just a few more weeks. can't wait to see little one!!

PK- sorry that you aren't feeling well sometimes I would get that as well when the progesterone would come into my system I hope that this is a good sign for you

MC- love the questions of the day that's a good idea for chocolate I love to have a piece of good dark chocolate like a truffle or just 70% dark and my favorite flower is the stargazer lily

Hopes- great bump pic you are carrying low but I really don't know what that means in terms of whether you're having a boy or girl

:wave: Tink hope that you're feeling okay

Hello to all the other ding dong ladies I hope that you're all well

asfm- everything is going pretty well I have my next ob appt tomorrow and I should be able to hear the hb with the doppler and I hope that everything will still be okay with the diabetes so far my blood sugars have been pretty good I also went to a diabetes education class and the teacher explained to me that if my sugars do get too high that taking insulin is really not a bad thing that it doesn't cross the placenta and high blood sugars are much more dangerous anyways you ladies probably do not want to hear all this but I'll update you all tomorrow on my appt

That's what I was thinking too mommyv...hopeful I will know something soon:wacko:

Tink, I understand wanting bubba out...just take it easy (easier said than done...I know)

Jenny..got my FX'd for you hun

Hiya Poppy and MC:hi:

Hiya you two :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Did you see me stressing again about them editing my siggy? tell ya i be re-doing it whilst in fecking labour at this rate lol

I took a ticker off so they can piss off now :haha:

Hope your well lovely :hugs:

yea im ok, i feel massive.im always moaning, God help my family in the next 15(ish) weeks:dohh:
scan on thursday did i read?? :yipee:

Ahhh we all moan especially as you get further on, its damn hard being preggo lol it'll be over soon :kiss:

Yeah scan Thurseday get this one out the way and i can relax a little more x

:growlmad: I'm back....no point in trying to sleep. Can't breathe and I feel like I'm gonna be sick FFS!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at this rate I'll be sectioned under the mental heath act at the antinatal clinic tomorrow :rofl:

China, yes hopefully we will see in a few days what's going on. Like Pop's said, it only takes the odd stat to throw the whole formula out x

MC, thanks for the hugs, I think my family will be insane by D day also :rofl: x

:wave: just lurking, CD60 here feeling pretty fed up, doctors app for next Wednesday..

:growlmad: I'm back....no point in trying to sleep. Can't breathe and I feel like I'm gonna be sick FFS!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at this rate I'll be sectioned under the mental heath act at the antinatal clinic tomorrow :rofl:

pmsl that made me laugh out loud :haha: 1st sectioned ding dong before birth x

:rofl: My poor consultant is gonna get it if she suggests waiting till after my due date I tell ya :haha:

Damita, have you O'd? so maybe you just need to wait out your LP now? x

hey lovelies :hugs: my temp really jumped up a lot today. we'll see how it goes the rest of this week. i'm feeling so-so. i started to think last night that i was getting really sick. i was having chills and thought i was running a fever, but i felt fine when i woke up this morning. been ok today until this afternoon...same queezy (sp??) feeling...kind of comes and goes in waves. again tho, not getting my hopes up as sometimes i get this from the progesterone anyway, and i'm obviously having a strong prog surge this cycle with the high temps so early on. i usually peak around 9/10 dpo with the temp i had today at 6dpo :shrug:

mc...i don't know what my favey flower is! :dohh: i do love roses...just classic. i'm sure i'd have one if i looked at pictures, but i'm not good with the names :wacko: :hugs:

poppy, good grief, i'd be frustrated too over your siggy...i keep forgetting to add some names to mine from some of our newer ladies (sorry girls :hugs:) i'll get around to it tho. did you say your next scan is this week? i can't believe you're 12 wks already!!! wow!! :hugs:

tink, you poor thing! :awww: i remember that feeling. i was always so SICK of being preggo by about where you're at now. i was so glad (in that sense) that i delivered early. i couldn't have made it any longer than i did with each one (35-36 weeks). but it's all for a beautiful thing...we all know that and that's why we endure it :hugs:

jenny, sounds like you will ov tonight or tomorrow hun! deffo keep up with the bd'ing until your cm dries up. that's another big clue. or if you don't have a lot of ewcm, sometimes you can tell by when you just don't feel "wet" "down there" anymore (sorry if tmi :blush:) just try to pay attention to that as a secondary sign when you're not temping or a little unsure :hugs:

mommyv, i'm sure you'll do fine with your blood sugar levels hun. i think it's so important to have a well-balanced diet...just keep monitoring it... i can't believe you're almost 12 wks too! wow! going by so fast!! :hugs:

china, you should be on ov any day now, if you haven't already sweetie. it is possible that your illness could have delayed your ov. just try to keep up an every other day bd pattern. trust me, i KNOW how hard that can be, but it'll all work out :hugs:

caz, when are you due to ov hun? gotta be soon right? :hugs:

damita :hugs: that's got to be torture...such a looonnnnggg cycle. hopefully you'll start getting somewhere with your doc appts hunni. :hugs:

i'm sorry if i missed anybody today :hugs: i'm tired again, and now i'm starting to have an asthma attack...the tightness in my chest, short of breath. ugh. :wacko: anyway, i found out b/c of posts on fb that my best girlfriend (the one who got preggo right away last july when she started trying) i guess was being induced saturday or yesterday or something. she didn't even tell me. :cry: i called her a few times several weeks ago, she never returned my call. finally she pm'd me on fb and said she just didn't feel like talking. she's regretted the pg ever since she got pg and has complained about it so much. well i've told you girls about it before. it just hurts that she's excluding me on purpose now. i guess i haven't been very supportive of her...i just was so hurt by her constant griping and whining and so forth when we want this so bad and we haven't gotten preggo, and i felt she was very insensitive to that. :sad1: i don't know. i just don't know what to think about it all. anyway, i'll stop pouting now and gonna head on to bed. :kiss: nitey-nite dolls! :hugs:

Just stopping in to say hey. :wave: I can't believe how far along all the preggy ladies are in weeks. So amazing. Makes me smile . :).

Pk2 hang in there. I hope things work out with you and your friend. Maybe things will change for the better once everything's settled down a bit.

:hi:

tink hope you start feeling better, sounds miserable really! :hugs:

MC my favorite flower is a rose.. i have a rose tattoo below my hip bone actually, and I'm terrified its going to be ruined from all the stretching going on there ugh! And how you said you are tired of 2nd tri, ready for 3rd.. i agree.. getting olddddd. :(

poppy congrats on 12 weeks, do you feel relieved at all? :)

damita cd60 wow. i totally feel your pain though. i was so miserable with the crazy cycles. the one i got my bfp on was my longest cycle yet, was headed toward 50 days if not for bfp. hopefully the doctor can figure it out and maybe it will be a quick fix :hugs:

hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Morning Ding Dongs!!! :rofl: (4.38 in the UK)

Gave up on sleeping, SLEEPING IS FOR WIMPS :rofl:

PK, sorry you have been feeling sickly, and I know you don't wanna hear how its a good sign and all. I'm just willing the next few days to roll by ASAP for you so you can come out of TWW limbo, it must be so hard after all this time :hugs: and you don't need your 'friend' making it harder :hug: :hugs: :hug: x

Hopes, how's the PR now? How's DH shoulder? How's your back? I remember now, you did a bump pic :) very lovely bump Hopes, and a lovely size for a first time pregnancy :happydance: x

Regal, lovely to see you stop by! How are things with you? x

Unsure when and if I have ovulated going by cm.. I just hope AF doesn't come on next Tuesday it's my presentation for uni and would rather not be on AF..

Damita, Oh I see..... Hope the presentation goes well! I hate them things. x

Oh yez the questions of the day. I love stargazer lily's, roses and gerberas. Choc? Gotta be :

Attachments

• fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Ahhh I remebers today is a special day :winkwink:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE AND CHINA!!!!!!!!
:thumbup::cake::laugh2::dance::yipee::friends::headspin::drunk::howdy::juggle::fool::beer::wohoo::rain::bunny::lolly::loopy::wohoo::wine::beer::fool::juggle::tease::drunk::howdy::headspin::friends::yipee::dance::cake::hugs::happydance::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->