Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

nope...sorry poppy, no idea what connors was they never mentioned it, hence my paranoia for the triple test:dohh: xx

Oh ok maybe not......could have sworn she was laying on the so called boys side though?????

Attachments

• scan pic 1.jpg
    scan pic 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Awww joint celebration Caz and hopfully you'll be in 3rd Tri with :baby: on the way too :happydance:

Hey MC :wave: x

Pops, yes your NT measurement was great, mine was about the same :)

Hi ladies just a quickie as i got me class in a bit...............

Beautiful piccies Poppy:cloud9::cloud9:s/he looks beautiful xxx

Glad ur OH has come round Tink:thumbup: and thanks for the tip regarding i mini essential bag, i can manage that at least hehe xxx

Thanks for all the tips and advice PK, Puppycat, Sleeping i'll be saving these last few pages so i can implant the info in my head lol xxxx

Hi China, PJ, Cabs, Caz i hope u ladies are well xxxx

Sorry its a short and sweet visit, will try and get back on later for a proper post xxxx Hope u all have lovely afternoons/evenings xxxx

The new carpet looks wonderful!!!:happydance::happydance: cant wait for cot to get here and get it all set up:happydance::happydance:

TTFN DD's xxxx loadsa love and hugs xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Oh yeah Poppy my NT was 2.0 and my results was a very low risk, so it all looks good to me hunny xxxx:thumbup:

aww cute scan Poppy :cloud9:

I'm not testing till next Wednesday so just before my doctors appointment

Pops I had left at 12 weeks and a little girlie - look!

Attachments

• Lynnettes first baby scan.jpg
    Lynnettes first baby scan.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
Oh and still left at 20 weeks x

Attachments

• lynnette_scan_20wks[1].jpg
    lynnette_scan_20wks[1].jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
slight prob Mckenzie asleep 1hr 1/2 earlier than normal fell asleep while eating so now asleep on sofa bloody typical after got him into a routine going to put him in cot and wait for him to wake up for milk prob around 9/10pm lol think a bit worn out unless he is coming down with something

Hi ladies, :hi:

Poppy so glad scan went well, great pics of your little :baby: shame no good nub shot but don't worry about how baby is laying I'm pretty sure Chloe was facing to the right and Ryan to the left and this baby girl is left also so doubt it means much, just glad your bean is healthy. X

I went to visit my friend :cry: I feel so bad for her she is so upset she had her first counselling session this afternoon I hope it helps her somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->