Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awww gosh i totally forgot bless her :kiss::hugs: must be so hard x

Yep just watched it wasnt it amazing? that women who had 16 babies omg noooooooooooooo way brave women lmao x

Top of the morning DD's

Coral, your poor friend, my heart really goes out to her. Such a tough time, really hope the counselling helps. Everything ok with you? x

Pops, I agree, after looking at pics of 12 week scans there seems to be little in the left right thing by that stage. Think its more to do with which side the egg implants at first, rather than which way bubba is lying. Anyhow, loving the He/She Pippin :haha: x

Off to be measured up by the nurse for my fetching stockings, sexy ;) :haha: x

:wave: all
@coral :hugs: for your friend
@hopes...where are you??? you seem to have dissapeared?:shrug:
all other ding dongd seem fine so :hugs: to you all...xx
asfm...fine.:thumbup:..nothing to report here:happydance:, so maybe a random question....what is your middle name?? ...mine is the worst ever!!! bernadette...thanx dad!!! :dohh::rofl::haha:

oooo 25 weeks today..in 6 days im onto double digits!!! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:haha:

My middle name is Elizabeth, as is my mum's, nan's and daughter's - keeping it going :)

Yes where is Hopes??

Massive congrats for the magic 25 week mark MC! :happydance: Ooooooh double digits :) x

Morning Puppycat, how's things with you today? x

I have no middle name, and neither does DH :haha: we thought that was a sign :rofl: x

morning girls :hi:

Thanks Tink I just feel awful for my friend I just hope she can move on from this but with so many unanswered questions I don't know if she will be able to :cry:

hi cabs and puppycat :hi: cabs 25 weeks wow flying by isn't it, I'll be 29 tomorrow!

I have reserved a carseat at argos and hope to get it later. Its the mamas and papas cybex aton on sale from 115 quid to 68.99 :thumbup:

WowTink just noticed only 67 days for you and if you go 2 weeks early thats only 53 wow!

My middle name is Coral hence my screename on here :winkwink:

I'm ok thanks Tink :hugs:

DH and I deliberately avoided :sex: last night even though we were both a little horny :blush: lol. We really don't want to catch this month. Twas hard tho!

:hi: good morning sweeties. omgoodness i'm sooooooo tired!!! :sleep: what a crazy day we had yesterday!! :wacko: my middle name is Michelle. :flower: i actually like Bernadette MC :winkwink: it's like the actress, altho i can't think of her last name at the mo. Peters??? anyway, i think it's lovely :hugs: well, yesterday, we found out dd1 actually DID make the cheerleading squad, but not dd2. :happydance::cry: so it's a bittersweet thing. i don't know which is worse...neither of them making it or only one. :wacko: and ds made the football team last night :wohoo: plus it was dd3's birthday yesterday (she's 10 now), so we were celebrating with her :awww: i'm just exhausted!!!

poppy, the scan piccies yesterday are sooo precious!!! :hugs: i don't think there's anything to the laying left or right thing either :shrug: i'll have to dig around to find my old scan pics from my lo's and see, but i don't think so. :thumbup: i'm praying for a little girl for you! :winkwink:

coral, i hope the counseling helps your friend. it will probably take quite some time for her to recover from such a tragic experience...deffo praying for her as well :hugs:

i can't think what else now! :dohh: i'm resisting the urge to test. already peed this morning, so not going to try now. i think i may test on Sunday. Sunday is Mother's Day here in the US, so it will either make my day or likely ruin it. :wacko: but we're going to Orlando to see my mama that day too, so that will be nice. well, i gotta get moving this morning or i won't make it to work on time! :dohh: talk to you girls later! :kiss:

50 Odd days?!?! Oh my....... :haha: when you put it like that Coral, It seems just round the corner! I think it will be incredibly hard for your friend to move on, I don't think its possible right now is it? have the police said anything more? x

Puppycat, ya randy ol thing :haha: They say you feel like it more around O time, but when TTCing I never noticed really. I guess when your at it like rabbits trying to catch the eggy it becomes less exciting! x

PK, good news about DD1 and DS. Sorry DD2 didn't get chosen though :cry: Birthday wishes to DD3!!!!!! x

I got sent another bounty pack voucher which I thought was a different pack, so went to get it this morning. Its actually the same one as before :haha: never mind, I only bothered for the little pot of sudocreme :rofl: dinky x

:hi: girls how are you all happy Friday well opks are still the same think it will be Sunday of next week i get a darker on keep waking up really early and my boobs are burning and my nipples are really itch feel like pulling them off haha x x x

PK well done to DD1 and DS, but bless feel for DD2 im sure she be ok, hard when one sibling gets chosen for something and the others dont :hugs: sounds like you had a busy day yesterday tho and belated birthday wishes to DD3s :cake:

MC my middle names are Mary Bernadette - confirmation name :haha: happy 25th weel lovely :happydance::happydance:

Tink you and Phoebe getting soooooooooooooooooooo near now 'exciting' :yipee:

Puppycat you ok sweetie? :kiss:

afm nothing much, just ate a minted lamb butty n nearly thrown it back up :nope: use to love them but think pippin dont like minted lamb :haha:

hahahahaha...blessed with a crap middle name too poppy..bernadette...well you may like it :blush: but i hate it....was a rock song apparently..:shrug: thats why my dad chose it...:dohh:
boring day here, my friend thinks shes preg but has the implant in, she tested but its :bfn: she has sore BBs,lower AF style cramps/tightness..headaches,pee-ing alot, and feels sick...is it poss to be up the stick when you have the implant in?? if not what else can it be? she never has AF,the implant has been in for 2 years and she never got a period since:shrug:

Hello ladies, just lurking today, feel like a bag of shit on roller skates lol.
But in answer to todays question my middle name is Shelley xxx:haha:

hahahahaha...blessed with a crap middle name too poppy..bernadette...well you may like it :blush: but i hate it....was a rock song apparently..:shrug: thats why my dad chose it...:dohh:
boring day here, my friend thinks shes preg but has the implant in, she tested but its :bfn: she has sore BBs,lower AF style cramps/tightness..headaches,pee-ing alot, and feels sick...is it poss to be up the stick when you have the implant in?? if not what else can it be? she never has AF,the implant has been in for 2 years and she never got a period since:shrug:

lol no i chose it after St Bernadette when i was younger, but i hardly tell anyone my middle names :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->