Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey girls

I'm ok thanks Poppy - had an afternoon nap today again :blush: been shattered! 3 hours - was nice!

Laura threw her milk back up on me about an hour ago and now i'm starting to smell it so gonna go change into jammies :haha:

Can't help thinking that we have only a few days to catch eggy - starting to wonder if I should wait but scared of another m/c - probably why I can't sleep at night, so much thinking!

Puppycat i just think if your going to be bless you will catch that eggy this cycle and it'll be a sticky, if your body isnt ready it wont happen :hugs:

Now go get some serious :sex::sex: in :winkwink:

My avatar does look like baby is sucking on a cornetto not its thumb :haha:

Lol I was just wondering how to talk DH into it but I'm pretty sure it would be easy lol :haha:

How's you? x

hey sweeties :hugs: man a 3 hour nap sounds like heaven to me right now :cloud9::sleep: :haha: puppycat, i say go for it :sex: too...i totally believe that whether we're ttc or not, that if it's meant to be, it will happen...if not, it won't. :hugs:

Im ok thanks, burnt my finger on the oven so had it in an ice pack for hours bloody stinging now got a blister on it... lol im a plank :haha:

MC caught eggy the next cycle after her chemical sweetie and ive read soooo many women on here getting their BFPs next cycle too. Gash did on our other loss thread :thumbup:

this is true.....

I may see what happens. If we caught eggy and I do Ov this weekend I may end up with a BFP for my birthday! How exciting would THAT be?!?!

Of course I've promised DH I wouldn't test until AF was due or late so no nagging me girlies - you know how weak I am!! :haha: xxx

:awww: poor poppy with the burnt finger. i'm just sitting here dozing off half asleep with the laptop :sleep: :haha:

:wave: morning all. hows everyone today? hope youre all well..:hugs:
just going to stalk some charts...:happydance: xx

thanx girls:hugs:
you just feeling yukky and tired phoebe? or feeling down :flower: xx

Hi Cabs, feeling yukky n tired hun. Passed out yesterday morning due to a hypo. My blood sugars dropped to 2.7 didnt wake/come round until 11am, a tad scary as i was on me own. Hows u today mostly?? xxxx:hugs:

oh no phoebe, hope your better today...hard in those final weeks, and with the heat we getting, not good...i passed out with connor b/c of the heat, :dohh: im fine today, probs with the loo:blush: but ill get on it with fybogel and OJ!! :haha: next MW app is 23rd may, not seen any one since 20 week scan, good job i have my doppler for reassurance!!(thanx poppy!!:hugs:):thumbup:

oh no phoebe, hope your better today...hard in those final weeks, and with the heat we getting, not good...i passed out with connor b/c of the heat, :dohh: im fine today, probs with the loo:blush: but ill get on it with fybogel and OJ!! :haha: next MW app is 23rd may, not seen any one since 20 week scan, good job i have my doppler for reassurance!!(thanx poppy!!:hugs:):thumbup:

I am a bit better, still feel jaded. Yeah dont think the heat is helping, as its so close n sticky. Hope last nite's storm clears the air a bit. Those dopplers are a god send arent they? As that does seem to be a long wait in between apps. Good luck with fybogel and juice, i hear ya on that score esp now i'm on the old iron tabs :wacko: have got lactulose but man that stuff is scary gear:rofl::pop: xx

Morning Ding Dongs!!!!!!

Awww Phoebe, scary honey :hugs: Prob because you haven't been to well and stuff. Hoping your feeling less yucky today! x

MC, get glugging honey. Lots of fruit and water too okeys? Dr Tinks orders :haha: x

Poppy, how is your poorly finger today? I hate burns like that, I do it lots cause I'm so clumsy :haha: x

ASFM palpitations back today which is annoying, gotta do some hobbling about this morning. Catch up with you laters DD's x

Morning ladies

Phoebe - how scary for you :hugs: hope you're ok now x

Tink - Another poorly Ding Dong :hugs: take it easy today xx

Well we did um.... :sex: last night :blush: it's in God's hands now eh xx

Morning Puppycat, yup in God's hands now. Try not to worry honey, what will be will be x

:hi: girls how are u all afm come down with a bad cold feel ill weather her is rain rain its horrible and dull so going to chill today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->