Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just did an OPK, I usually only get a line on the day of Ov so wonder if I'm going to Ov early - this is quite dark isn't it - not quite pos yet though.

Attachments

• DSC03610.JPG
    DSC03610.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 5
Morning :flower:

Phoebe oh gosh passing out hope your ok today sweetie :hugs:

Tink im clumsy to, i just put my finger on the pastry to check the pie and a piece of red hot pastry stuck to my finger i was dancing around the kitchen it bloody hurt lol, its fine now. You not so good today? REST :kiss::hugs:

MC hope your ok lovely :hugs:

Puppycat keep bedding :happydance:

Hi everyone else :kiss:

Afm nothing much going shopping soon, still cant go toilet properly they like pebbles pmsl one minute i go a little then next i cant x

Hey Caz. Enjoy your chilling day, weather the same here, dreary and drizzly! x

Puppycat, my OPK's were always like that a day or two before O, in fact I never got a strong positive on an IC! Those spermys should be fine in there for a couple of days anyhow x

Poppy, ur on planet pebble poop again? I am actually going a bit easier these days, I really pump in the fruit and water now to avoid it. I dunno why, but tinned fruit for me is the best and tastiest way of 'moving it' :haha: I eat a whole can of fruit between meals like peaches, mandarins, grapefruit etc Just call me the lady from Del Monte, she say "yes" :haha: hope your poops combine, soften and move home :rofl: x

Morning ladies,

Phoebe hope your feeling better today sweetie :hugs:

Puppy cat hard to say when u will O but probably not far off :dust:

Mc hope your bathroom issues get sorted!

Poppy hope finger feels better now I hate doing that, I end up wit some frozen peas on my finger for a few hours:haha:

Picked up the cybex Aton carseat yesterday and so glad I got it for a good price mamas and papas have the exact same one on their site for £135 paid£68.99 :happydance:
I'm 29 weeks today, almost near the home stretch! :yipee:
Got to go to lakeside shopping centre at 4 Ryan has a birthday party at party man world and I need to kill 2 hours walking around there with Chloe! Can't wait. X

Tink i always seem to be on planet pebble poo lately pmsl need more fibre in my diet cos ive not got a healthy diet :dohh:

Coral i was like that last night with a cloth wrapped around an ice pack and everytime i took my finger out it was burning like hell :haha: didnt cool down for a good 2hrs x

Just sat here eating a screwball n trying to get the bubbly out of the bottom pmsl

:wave::hi: ladies,

I hope you all are well.

Phoebe & Tinks :hugs: to you both

Puppycat good luck:flower:

Poppy, girl you better eat more fiber or drink some prune juice:dohh:

MC, my middle name is Lotorria (mama named me after Latoya Jackson..WTF)

Hiya to all my DD's :hi:

asfm, I had an awesome night last night. Fast five was awesome...Poppy Vin Diesel was lawd have mercy...so fine!! Go see it if you can. Well, I got B & C in my classes very proud of my myself. Not too happy with FF right now. I think they are wrong...but time will tell. I have ALLWAYS had a 29 day cycle with the occasional 30-31 once or twice. Damn sinus infection!!!

Have a good day and enjoy the sunshine:happydance:

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for excellent results sweetie 'clever girl' :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Glad you enjoyed the film and had a good evening CG, who wouldnt enjoy anything Vin's in nom nom lol x

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for excellent results sweetie 'clever girl' :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Glad you enjoyed the film and had a good evening CG, who wouldnt enjoy anything Vin's in nom nom lol x

I know Poppy...and that deep voice of his....OMG!!!:haha:

im sure there are a few of us that would have fun trying to convert him.....tooo bad he's gay girls!! :cry:

I didn't know he was gay!!

Hiya girls, have you had a good day?

DH has gone now so it's just me and Laura until tomorrow evening :cry: I am so tired but my grandparents came to visit didn't want to leave me alone - I just kept thinking please go so I can sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hey girls

China glad you got good results from your exam well done! MMM Vin diesel, there is no way he's gay :cry:

You guys have shattered my heart into a millon pieces.....Vin CAN NOT BE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:cry:

:haha: at the VD swooning, nice choice gals but not my type. I like mine a little rugged looking :winkwink:

Coral, great bargain you your car seat! Can't wait till we can go for a walk with our babies n show off our new prams :happydance: x

DH put an electricity monitor thingy on our meter.....been driving me mad turning things off and on and getting way too excited about the money we can save....sitting with candles on playing cards of an evening :rofl: Oh my days, told him no why the comp has to go off though!

Off to bed now, nunnites x

:hi:

missing you guys! been so busy lately, OH has really been keeping me on my toes. I think hes going back to work in about 2 weeks, then I will be back to having lots of time for all of you :hugs:

MC congrats on 25 weeks :)

pheebyweeby :hugs: hope you are doing better, can you believe youve only got 6 weeks left!? WOW!!!

tink hope you are feeling ok!? hows the megabump? :haha:

hope everyone is doing well, i have so much to catch up on i'm not sure I will ever get to read all of the pages!

nothing new here, just waiting this all out, dont know how ill go the whole summer being so impatient! time is still kinda dragging. I have a midwife appointment on this monday may 9th, will probably be a waste of time seeing as I have no issues or anything to really discuss. Reassuring to be seen though I guess. Also, one month until our birth class, yikes (june 10 & 11)! And one month +10 days until baby shower (june 18). Hopefully time will start to go faster with the nice weather and the classes and shower and everything. Will miss OH when he has to go back to work though :( But his shoulder is doing well. He has an appointment may 18th to see the dr and then we will find out when he is permitted to go back to work. hes not allowed to put any weight or resistance on it yet but he is allowed to move it a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->