Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Puppycat, what's new? :haha: congrats on the severance pay, and enjoy the party and moterbike ride :happydance: my word, been years since I've had a ride, those were the days :haha: x

:haha:

Yes had a good ride - booked in to test ride a 500cc on Thursday morning - SO EXCITED!!

Also booked a family photo shoot for Thursday afternoon so we can finally have some nice photos of the three of us - I hope Laura behaves :wacko:

Off to church this morning, tummy a bit funny as had an unexpected wine session with my neighbour for the Eurovision last night - was very good night but paying for it this morning :dohh:

:hi: girls feel like shit today again thought i got rid of my cold well back today with Reuven sore throat body achy hope it a good sign for my bfp not been right this month at all x x x

:hugs: I miss you ladies so.

See Tink was on an orange craze. Poppy's trying to quit the sticks...and some others too. Best wishes!!! You can do it! :)

Mothercab is having a boy( a may have known that already...my mind is going blank) Congrats and your bump is fabulous hun! Coral nice and preggy...everyone else seems pretty good too.Pk2 tired from work! Oh I know the feeling. :) Didnt read that far back.

Glad for you all. We deserve the best right!?

Afm, still TTC. CD 28. No Af yet. Gyn appt next week. Same ole' same ole' except Im enjoying the ride nowadays orrr at least for now. :)

Stop by my journal if you'd like. Link in my siggy. When Im on I'm in the journals most often.

:flower: to you all :) :dust: to those of us still trying.

well girls cant believe i have been a sleep for a hour never fall asleep threw the day i most be ill x x x

Hello there ladies! Long time no speak, I'm rubbish at keeping up with you guys there's always so much going on! Hope everyone both ttc & preg is well!!! Well, I'm 22wks tomorrow & found out at 20wk scan e everything was fine & that we're having a little girl: -D :-D :-D have booked a 4D scan for 21st June so we'll get to see her again! Have been trying to upload my pic but working from my phone & its just not happening!!! Again, hope everyone is good xxx

Awwww :cloud9: another girl :kiss: you'll love your 4D scan they're amazing :happydance: looking forward to seeing some piccys missy so dont forget to post when you can :hugs:

morning :hi: girls just waiting to go the gym weather he is crap rain rain wish the sun would come out still ill cant stop weeing x x x

Well my patch is on and im going to go out soon to distract my mine arghhhhhh, all im thinking about is a fag lol

Hope everyone's well :flower:

Edited forgot to ask when everyone was 13wks plus did all your bumps disappear when you was lying down? When im stood up im sooooooooooo bloated, but if im lying down ive only got a tiny bump above my pubic bone, im getting paranoid its not growing :( x

zzzz sorry DD's, I am not awake. I keep hopping on and off and am too dozy to say very much. Will reply later, think i better go back to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.S thinking of your both MC and Pops on quit day, gonna be okeys :hugs: x
PC GWS x

Its been noted before implantation that you can get run down, start of a cold extra... i got a cold day before my implantation dip on my chart and so has a few of the girls on here, just a thought :shrug:

Morning all!

I'm feeling pretty tired myself. Was ok until I started hoovering and mopping the whole house now I'm exhausted:sleep: Got Ryan's room all finished yesterday with curtains up and rug down etc. so thats one thing out of the way.
I have my consultant appointment tomorrow at 11am so hope to find out a possible date for my c-section?:happydance:

Mojitogirl congrats on your :pink: bundle and hope you are well.

Poppy and MC goodluck quitting the fags, you can both do it!!!:thumbup:
and Poppy I'm sure the tiny bump is normal for 13 weeks hun dont stress:hugs: I forget what I look liked then just know I'm mahooosive now:haha:

Hi Tink, Hopes ,Phoebe, Puppy, etc and all other ding dongs I'm too tired to remember everyone sorry. x

Ahhh Coral go put your feet up sweetie, should be resting now :hugs:

well i not having the best day went tothe loo when was at surestart and started bleeding bright red went though knickers but no pains and stopped now but got to wait till thursday to have a scan now got to rest somehow with mckenzie running around mw was really nice saying gd that breasts still hurt etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->