Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I had 2 fags last night :dohh: but try try try thats all i can do :haha:

All these ding dongs in the 30wks woohoooo not long now :happydance:

Sleepingbuds hope your ok this morning lovely :hugs:

Poppy like Tink said if you cave dont give up, eventually I think you will stop totally. How have you done today so far?

Hope you get on well today Coral! FX you get a date and your C-section you want. Report back ASAP :haha: x

Caz, hey hun, wishing your friend better x

Popsy, get back on the wagon missy, its just a couple of fags! :hugs: x

Not had one, but so annoyed i got through yesterday to bloody have a few last night :growlmad: but back on the wagon i go :happydance:

Ooooo Coral you maybe having yours early too? fx'd im not away for all these births x

'morning lovelies :kiss:

just popping on for a quick mo...

poppy, sooooo proud of you for yesterday hun!!! :hugs::happydance: as they said, only 2 last night is big improvement, so just keep it up sweetie!!! get that patch back on today and each day will get easier sweetie!! :hugs:

MC, hope you're doing well also!! :hugs:

coral, defo let us know how your appt goes hun! looking forward to hearing when your date will be! :hugs:

sleeping, worried about you sweetie :hug: hoping and praying all is well with your little bubba... i hope you hear some good news today and that the mw can see you! :hugs:

tink :hugs: i know it's frustrating to want to nest and not be able to...just do what you can and the rest, take a deep breath and try to let it go. as much as we pretend to be, we're really not supermoms. :haha::hugs:

BD great big :hug: so glad to see you felt alright to post again! i hope you start posting more again now and keeping us updated. it's nice that you're starting to know what the problems are...what were your dh's numbers from the SA?? would you mind sharing? you know we're dealing with that too... anyway, it's nice that you may be able to go straight to IVF. it's SO DIFFERENT here in the states with health insurance than if you have NHS over there. :wacko: only about 10 states here have mandated laws requiring health insurance companies to cover infertility and Florida is NOT one of them :nope: our insurance only covers the testing...it won't cover any drugs, or any procedures at all and it's super expensive. :wacko: anyway, glad to know you're able to move things along now sweetie and hope you'll keep us in the loop! :hugs:

puppy, hope you're feeling better sweetie :hugs:

caz, i think you did ov, last i looked at your chart...i'll have to peek again to see your temp today :winkwink: glad you're feeling better too tho hun :hugs:

phoebe, hopes, lupes...anyone else i missed :hugs:

afm, dh's appt at the UR today. fxxxx it goes well. i called yest to see if they had his SA results yet and the nurse i usually speak to was not there, and the person i was speaking to couldn't find it, so i'll have to call again this morning :dohh: i hate chasing down records. if i have to, i'll go directly to the lab today and pick it up myself. that is if they'll give it to me...the confidentiality laws here are such a pain in the butt sometimes...:wacko: anyway, i won't be able to let you all know what happened til late tonight. after dh's appt i go straight to work at the college, so it'll be a very long day for me. :sleep: i'm gonna be exhausted again tonight. anyway, so it's going to be an anxious day for me. i'm hoping the UR will order bloodwork for dh so maybe we can get to the bottom of this and see if any meds will help. but like i said, our ins won't cover meds for "infertility", so that will cost a FORTUNE. ugh. well, i'll catch you ladies up more later then... :hugs:

hey all thanks for the consern I ok bleeding seems to have stopped now sometimes there but bright red but more watery. Saw nurse this morning and she gave me meds for Thrush but didn't take a look didn't want to agrevate anything but if carries on will do a swab. Mw wasn't in this morning for reception asking her to ring me which hopefully she does.

Poppy hope u are doing ok with the non smoking, my oh tried to give up but instead cut down to 2-3 a day but had way over 15 yesterday when I told me that I had started bleeding bless him he is really worried well I am too but can't do anything until thursday and just rest which is difficult with a 20m old running about teething and refusing to go for a nap and ended up having milk instead of lunch little monkey.

oh PK hope everything is ok and u can get your results. Tink hope you are ok and resting :)

SB still thinking of you n bubba, but you got no cramping or anything so praying its just one of those things :hugs:

PK looking forward to test results, good luck with UR today :hugs::kiss:

thanks poppy nope no cramping however I didn't have anything with MMC before I had Mckenzie so in limbo not knowing to be positive for negative

PK, how annoying about the results. In this day and age you would think it would be simple. Surely they could just be faxed over :growlmad: hoping the appointment goes well and will feel like another hurdle overcome on your way to your BFP. FX for a positive update tonight x

Sleepingbubs, great news that there has been no more bleeding. I remember how hard it was to rest with an active toddler, but take care of yourself as much as you can. x

Sleeping bubs, is your thrush inside the vagina? I am just saying because thrush or another infection can irritate your cervix and cause a small amount of bleeding. Did the nurse say anything about that? x

she didn't have a look because she didn't want to make anything worse so she gave me both internal and external meds but if carries on she will have a look, thinking could be caused by that. I did have some discharge before the bleeding started. Mw should be ringing this afternoon hopefully

Ok hun, just a thought. Definitely mention it to your midwife this afternoon anyhow :hugs: x

Just got my doppler not used it yet, but need MC to tell me how to record hb x

just spoke to mw and she said unless bleeding loads try not to worry and wait till thursday for scan....

Really bored resting but waiting for Mckenzie to wake up for food he had milk instead of lunch then fell asleep at 12, so he soup is waiting to be heated up when he wakes up lol

Well thats positive sweetie, just reast no matter how boring it is missy :hugs:

Just heard hb but no wonder my stomach so flat he's right down still near my pubic bone and at the back, could hear it but it was a distance away 'hence little bugger in my back' :haha:

Awwwww so pleased you could hear pippin! That's where I used to find Lily, right behind my pubic bone. I had all sorts of probs recording the sound but you should be able to use the lead you got with it to plug into the mic jack on your comp. Then you can open up the sound recorder (START button, All Programs, Accessories, Sound recorder) Then when its done, its easiest to use the sound as a soundtrack to a video (you could use windows movie maker for this etc) n upload it to photobucket/you tube/facebook etc.

I personally couldn't get the sound to come through the comp so plugged it into some i pod speakers then used the sound recorder on the comp (as it could pick up the sound through the built in mic from the ipod speakers) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->