Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello All!

Oh my Sleeping Bubs- take it easy! Is there no way to get into docs earlier? Keeping you in my thoughts.

I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't been able to read back. Busy day....I need to clean the house on my breaks from work, my mom is coming tomorrow from Florida for a visit....my baby shower is this upcoming weekend, so more family will be at the house by the weekend.

Good Luck Poppy and MC on quit day- YOU CAN DO IT!

well i not having the best day went tothe loo when was at surestart and started bleeding bright red went though knickers but no pains and stopped now but got to wait till thursday to have a scan now got to rest somehow with mckenzie running around mw was really nice saying gd that breasts still hurt etc.....

Fx'd its nothing sweetie, think you know with looking on 1st Tri there is a lot with unexplained bleeding, thinking about you :hugs::hugs:

Lew have a lovely baby shower lovely xx

Well my patch is on and im going to go out soon to distract my mine arghhhhhh, all im thinking about is a fag lol

Hope everyone's well :flower:

Edited forgot to ask when everyone was 13wks plus did all your bumps disappear when you was lying down? When im stood up im sooooooooooo bloated, but if im lying down ive only got a tiny bump above my pubic bone, im getting paranoid its not growing :( x

Poppy, not only did bump disappear when laying down, but it also seemed to not be there in the morning when i first woke up! Then as I got up and walked around a little it seemed to start to come out, and by the evening it was most obvious. I think MC said the same thing about smaller bump when waking up. lol hmm. So when do we get to see :)

sleepingbubs- definitely try to take it easy! i had bleeding on and off through first tri and the stress of it was ridiculous! i tried so hard to relax and not move around too much, i know theres not much evidence either way but it made me feel like i was doing the right thing to just be sitting with my feet up. Hopefully its nothing, and you'll be out of first tri very soon! :hugs:

Well my patch is on and im going to go out soon to distract my mine arghhhhhh, all im thinking about is a fag lol

Hope everyone's well :flower:

Edited forgot to ask when everyone was 13wks plus did all your bumps disappear when you was lying down? When im stood up im sooooooooooo bloated, but if im lying down ive only got a tiny bump above my pubic bone, im getting paranoid its not growing :( x

Poppy, not only did bump disappear when laying down, but it also seemed to not be there in the morning when i first woke up! Then as I got up and walked around a little it seemed to start to come out, and by the evening it was most obvious. I think MC said the same thing about smaller bump when waking up. lol hmm. So when do we get to see :)

lol will do one tomorrow, baby must go into hiding once we lie down then cos seriously there isnt anything :shrug:

My bump used to disappear lying down Pops, right up until about 17 weeks! :haha: and I wasn't ever small was I? Hows quit day gone, have you managed? B.T.W don't give up on giving up if you slip up okeys? I slipped up so many times and you just have to jump right back on the wagon x

Sleepingbubs, first tri bleeding is so common, but like everyone said rest up :hugs: I'll be thinking of you honey x

Everyone else, lost the plot zzzzzzzzzz will read back again in a min :rofl: x

Its just me getting paranoid :dohh: totally forgot how it was with korben or its me being more aware with this one, no im hanging in there not had one BUT been very close lol

:wave: hopes, how are things? anything more done in the nursery? I'm dying to get ours done :haha: x

Pops, your almost over your first day, it gets better from here :hugs: treat yourself to double portion of something yummy and have a nice long soak in the bath when Korben is asleep x

Coral, glad the decorating taking shape! naughty girl overdoing it though :growlmad: rest up ok? x

I am still shattered :haha: I badly want to nest, and I can't :growlmad: I keep looking at how filthy things are getting but get up to do it and cant stand for longer than a few mins before I am staggering for the sofa again. Got the hump, told DH not to buy me a birthday pressie, I just want someone to clean the house :rofl: x

Any better now puppycat? x

Dont think i ever nested was to bloody knackered nearer the time lol

thanks girls bleeding is on and off thid afternoon trying to rest and not pick up mckenzie loads but hard not too. Seeing nurse about thrush tomorrow and mw is there so will see if she can quickly see me. hows is everyone else???

Any better now puppycat? x

Thanks Tink. I'm feeling better tummy wise but so tired. I have slept loads today but could easily curl up and sleep for a week I think :sleep:

thanks girls bleeding is on and off thid afternoon trying to rest and not pick up mckenzie loads but hard not too. Seeing nurse about thrush tomorrow and mw is there so will see if she can quickly see me. hows is everyone else???

I'm sure it's all fine hun, PMA :hugs:

Hey girls,

Well done pops for not smoking:thumbup: and I agree bump was smaller after laying down all night.

Sleeping bubs rest up and hope the bleeding stops.

Hopes how are you Hun?

Tink that must be so frustrating wanting to clean and nest but not being able to :hugs:

I wonder how mc is doing with her first day not smoking? X

Good to hear the tummy stuff is over Puppycat, rest up and recover now. I agree with what was mentioned about our immune systems being low around implantation time. I came down with a rotten cold that corresponded with a implantation dip on my chart so FX! Anyhow, glad your feeling a little better x

Coral, its driving me insane, house is ok I guess. But you know husbands, as helpful as they might be, their standards aren't the same. So clean kitchen means washing up done, sides sort of tidy, but floor covered in crumbs and spills etc.... table complete with last nights ketchup.... :haha: oh ya gotta laugh haven't you. Hope you have those feet up this eve! x

Helloooo girls,

I thought i'd come and say hi after my long awol. I'm very sorry for abandoning you just like that but shock came after shock and i felt better not talking about it too much. I needed time to digest and get some hope back. I hope you all are okay, little ding dongs coming to this world very soon. Who is first? Phoebe??

Anyway, so...It started with finding out dh has quite poor sperm quality. Bang! That was a shock. We went for our first consultation and it was a horrible experience. I really didn't like the guy, we waited to see him an hour and a half and he was awful. Later i found out he wasn't a consultant but a registrar. He ordered tests for us which were unnecessary and didn't order tests which we needed. I went to my internal scan where i met the consultant i wanted to see from the beginning. She found i have pcos but still producing eggs. She told me i didn't need hsg but needed some blood test which i should've had right at the beginning. Same with dh. So, dh's second SA will be next week. The consultant said to call her after the results and we are heading for ivf as this is a bad combination and it would be hard anyway. So, dh is on loads of vits, i'm taking pregnacare ect. I'm really hoping to see consultant in a couple of weeks. She gave me hope again and fx won't take it away from me again. I know i ovulated last sunday or monday so af due in about a week. I haven't given up hope conceiving naturally so i'm excited in the 2ww. I have sore breast now and some twinges. It is normal but hey i never know.

I am going to pop in every now and then if you don't mind. Now i feel more positive and more myself. Love you all x x x x x x x x

BD lovely to see you and glad your getting somewhere, if it be natural or IVF ive got everything crossed that your blessed pretty soon with a baby cos you so deserve this :hugs::hugs:

Babydream, so glad you have hopped back! :hugs: we missed you. Was wondering how you were and appreciate the update. I'm sad that it appears you have a few issues, but am glad you are finally being investigated and should be offered IVF. I know its never good when you find out why your having problems, but its always the beginning of the road to overcoming them problems! :dust: on your TWW, and hope to see more of you x

Everyone else, morning! I am awake for a change :rofl: Gonna try and do something today :haha: x

morning girls :hi: feel a bit better today but just cant stop coughing ha my temps have gone down so you can tell i am better wooppp we my cousin is 16 week preggo she had to go in hospital here appendix was in flamed they put her on all sorts of drugs shes coming home today they don't want to do a op on her because it can cause a miscarriage poppy great for not smoking hun well done x x x

morning ladies,

Tink yes I know what men are like, they try to help but we end up moaning that its not done right:haha: well I do anyway :rofl:

BD so happy to see you back. Sorry things are not going great but IVF sounds like the way forward. Although now you know that the ball is rolling you never know it might happen naturally, that would be wonderful!:hugs:

Poppy are you still not smoking?

I'm just having breakfast and waiting for my Mum. she is coming to the consultant with me today. So you will let you know how that goes later! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->