Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi ladies. I'm back!

Well I have my date for my c-section it's 12th July!:happydance: The doc was very laid back and friendly. I said I would prefer him to do the surgery. He said it has to be a Tuesday afternoon, so it was the 12th (38+3days) or the 19th (39+3 days) I went with the earlier. So relieved its set now. So 8 weeks from today!

Poppy great news you heard baby on the doppler:happydance:

PK hope appointment goes well hun:hugs:

Sleeping hope the thrush meds give you comfort and the bleeding stops now.

You mean 30+3 :haha: but woohoooo not long for you too :happydance: bugger i be away from the 9th so will bloody miss yours :cry:

Awwwww so pleased you could hear pippin! That's where I used to find Lily, right behind my pubic bone. I had all sorts of probs recording the sound but you should be able to use the lead you got with it to plug into the mic jack on your comp. Then you can open up the sound recorder (START button, All Programs, Accessories, Sound recorder) Then when its done, its easiest to use the sound as a soundtrack to a video (you could use windows movie maker for this etc) n upload it to photobucket/you tube/facebook etc.

I personally couldn't get the sound to come through the comp so plugged it into some i pod speakers then used the sound recorder on the comp (as it could pick up the sound through the built in mic from the ipod speakers) x

Missed this post :dohh: thanks i will try tonight when korben not trying to grab it lol... so its Lily?

oh yes oops edited the mistake, I meant 38+3 days. Yes it is Tink's due date I think. When do you get back from your hols pops?x

hey sweeties...plans changed today :dohh: still going to UR, and i spoke to the nurse again this morning, and she said she got the records yesterday, so that's taken care of. whew! anyway, i had to go pick up dd3 from school this morning b/c she has diarrhea, poor little thing. so we've just been doing a little shopping and back home now. appt is at 3:15p (my time), so dh be home in about 3 hours and we'll head out.

Good luck PK and hope dd3 gets better soon poor thing :hugs:

Coral i go on the 9th and back on the 20th so think they'll be a few new additions to the ding dongs :happydance:

PK wishing DD3 better, and FXing the appointment goes well x

Pops, yes its Lily. The name has stuck :haha: Lilyanne Barley x

Coral, great news on your date! Yes its my due date, FX I wont still be hanging about by then or I'll be green with envy :rofl: Trouble is I just don't trust my consultant. Although she say's she will induce me at 38 weeks, until its booked and I'm on the ward I wont be able to relax :haha: x

So Tink you getting induced in 6wks? Lilyanne is a beautiful name x

Yes, so I've been told Pops. But I'm a control freak, until date is booked in black n white I wont believe it :haha: I have a scan Friday to see how big she is now :happydance: Totally in love with the name Lilyanne, so she couldn't be anything else now :haha: yes I like it, a little different and pretty x

4th June not long now :happydance: i wanted it on 30th may at 16wks but OH wont be home till the friday so gotta wait pfft

That's no time at all really is it?! very exciting :happydance: I'll put you in my diary :haha: x

Just got an inbox on facebook from my cousin Leona who was 2wks behind me, she had her 12wk scan today n baby only measured 6wks with no hb and small bleed to the sac.. she going to EPU in the morning to have it confirmed then given the options :cry:

She's convinced she felt it kicking/moving last week and there must be a twin hiding, but i know she's trying to find something to hold on to, bless her!

Its been aweful on 1st Tri boards too this week.

Hello ladies

Sad news Poppy :hugs:

Lots of Ding Dongs having babies in a matter of weeks!! Scary but exciting!

I've been a lot better today, thankfully. Went a bit mad on the online shopping last night :haha: but I needed clothes right?! Hehe.

Hey ladies!
CD1 for me today so i will get my bloods done on Thursday n hopefully be able to get the results on Friday, if they are all ok n no bfp this cycle DH will go for a SA. Other than that im feeling ok, just glad to be out of the tww limbo.
Still not had a chance to properly read back but wanted to say sorry to hear about your cousin Poppy, that is terrible :-(
Oh and Tink i love the name Lilyanne, it will suit your princess beautifully!
Some names i like Brianne, Annelies, Ailie, Rhiannon, Briony, Emily, Declan, Owen, Brandon, Ryan, Brennan, Linden lol just need a baby now! x

Babydream good to see you again, i've missed you!
Good luck on this tww :) i hope you get your miracle! But if you do need to do ivf then a big fat good luck for that because you totally deserve your bfp sweetie x

PK good luck for today, FX!

SB hope things are ok i will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for Thursday's scan x

Coral woohoo for ur section date, so exciting!!!

Caz good luck for this tww hun x

Forgive me if i have forgotten anyone, love you all Ding Dongs x

Oh no, so sad! any loss is awful, but just when you think you have reached the 12 week mark... :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->