Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Jenny! sorry for CD1 :hugs: admire you being so upbeat about it, its so tough. Glad your having tests this month though, that will be another hurdle over with. So did DH see the doctor? Loving your names also, now lets get you up the duff :haha: x

Caz :wave: x

Ahhhh Jenny huge hugs and soppy kisses :hugs::hugs: good luck with these tests one step nearer to your :baby: and some good names there :kiss:

No he hasn't seen his doctor yet Tink i said i will have my blood tests on Thursday first and see if they show anything, i think he is a bit apprehensive about going so we agreed we will get my blood results and have 1 more cycle first and if no joy he will make the appoinment.
Tink can i ask my surgery for a copy of my blood results on Friday because every other time i have had bloods taken for other things and i phone for results the receptionist usually just says 'yes they are normal' but i actually want to see these for myself? x

Just a small note from me - left boob pain today - had this last month hmmmm

Good puppycat keep them coming :happydance: is your ticker correct 8dpo? x

Poppy sorry to hear about your cousin she must be gutted:cry:

Jenny sorry for CD1:hugs: hope you get your bfp before the need for tests but glad you are making that step. Nice names picked out and like Tink said we need to up the duff now!!

PK hope DD is feeling better.:hugs:

Tink I know how frustrating it is not having the date. You should see my consultant he would give you a date:haha: no seriously, when do you see her again? 38 weeks?

Puppy good luck for testing :dust:

Think Tink said she going for a scan friday... id jump on your consultant then :haha:

hey sweeties :hugs:

poppy, so sorry about your cousin...so difficult and sad :sad1: i'll be praying for her. how'd your day 2 of quitting go??? :hugs:

puppy, fxxx and lots of :dust: for you sweetie :hugs:

jenn, big :hug: ...i'm glad you'll get your testing now sweetie and i hope you get your bfp soon too!

tink, LOVE the name lilyanne!! one of my nieces is actually Lilly Anne :haha: (maybe I said that already??) anyway, i think it's beee-yooo-ti-ful!!! :kiss:

soooooo, back from the UR. dh's #s are much worse regarding the count. 2 mil/ml (normal is >20 mil/ml). his morphology might be better, and the motility is about the same or slightly worse. :wacko: these things are so hard to understand and this lab used different rating parameters for the results than our first one, so it's very hard to figure out. regardless, UR ordered bloodwork for dh to see if it's a hormone issue, but he doesn't expect that meds will fix the problem with #s like that anyway. so, i'll be calling the fertility clinic this week to make a first appt and hopefully we'll be able to start iui soon. if not this cycle, then i expect next cycle for sure. dh took it all fairly well. he said he wasn't expecting it to have improved and he's looking forward to the iui now i think. i think that's b/c it takes the pressure off of "performing" with the bd'ing and "timing" intercourse, which he has never liked. but it's going to take me some time to soak it all in. really this basically means we would more than likely never conceive naturally on our own. :cry: it's a very depressing thought. :sad1: i'm glad we know and that we have steps to take and can move on, but it's just sad to think we'd never have a baby without help. it's all going to be sooooo expensive. i'm very worried about the cost and money. dh has some money in an investment account. he said today that he wants to cash that out to pay for ivf if we need it, and i told him no. i mean, it's good he's thinking that way about how to work it out and all, and it's good we have that money, but that money is for retirement. i'm praying we can find another way to afford it. :sad1::cry::sad1:

Morning ladies,

PK so sorry to hear that DH SA didn't get better results. :hugs: Hopefully getting the IUI will be the best thing although I can understand why the expense is worrying you. Hopefully it will work first time and lower the cost? I think people take it for granted here that we get it for free. I feel optimistic for you though and think in no time you will be preggers!:hugs:

Where is MC still missing? Hope she's ok.

Looked beautiful out when I left for the school run, now the sky is dark grey :(
Just about to tackle the washing I have tons of to do!

:wave: morning all, well the quitinng didnt go well so im on "cut down" for now:dohh: less is better, so working towards quitting, OH off work so been busy doing stuff with him, thanx to those who wondered where i was:hugs:
poppy, hope your cousin is ok, sad news :hug: to her and well done with the quitting so far, how you doing today?
coral your section date and tinks due date was my due date with chloe, she came 8 days late on the 20th though:dohh::haha:
sleeping, have i read right youve had bleeding, i had some but :baby: is ok hope your bleeding has stopped:thumbup:
poppy did you manage to record HB? its easy to do once you have done it..cant wait to hear baby!!
cant remember what else i read.....:hugs: for CD1 jenny...
asfm...will upload a bump pic, where is everyones bump pics?? x

my bump @ 26+4weeks...massssssssive! pmsl

Attachments

• P170511_12.140002.jpg
    P170511_12.140002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi MC :hi:

Glad you are ok. It must be hard quitting but cutting down is a start maybe each day cut one more? Lovely bump, you don't look massive at all its perfect:thumbup:
I'll take one in a few mins. x

i feel huge, the pics do make bump look bigger:shrug:im getting kicked at both sides, at the same time...its like my baby is stretching across(transverse) my belly...ouch...sore sometimes!!

maybe he is. Ryan was transverse up until birth and was so uncomfortable. Not sure how this one is lying even Doc wasn't sure yesterday.:shrug:

Lovely bump pic MC :hugs:

I'm feeling less confident today, I was wet down below last month before my BFP but noting this month, although feeling crampy and sick today :dunno:

morning sweeties :hi:

i think your bump looks fantastic mc! coral can't wait to see yours! :hugs:

MC, good job on cutting back smoking hun :thumbup: i'm sure every bit makes a difference! :hugs:

puppy :hugs: one thing i've seen most of the girls on here say about their bfp cycles is that it really was no different in the 2ww from a regular cycle so still plenty of hope for you hun!

coral, thanks for the thoughts sweetie :hugs: honestly, now that i've thought about it some more, i'm worried the RE won't even do iui with dh's #s as they are. they might say they're way too low and only be willing to do ivf to begin with. :wacko: ugh. no way to know until we find meet i guess. well, i'll be calling today, trying to set up an appt for asap. :shrug:

:hi: girls hope your all well weather still crap her wish it would hurry up and bring the sun out day off the gym so just chilling mc love the bump hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->