Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Bear with me - I took loads in a range of colours for you Pops but DH can't see them because he'd go off on one :haha:

Sleepingbubs, sorry your still bleeding honey :hugs: so annoyed they have moved your appointment, I know you still have one tomorrow but you must be so anxious. Will be thinking of you :hugs: x

Coralista, been doing more research. I read the study a bit closer to find out the actual risks were talking here. The findings were that infants born by section at 37 weeks were 4x more likely to suffer breathing difficulties compared to a Vaginal birth. at 38 weeks they were 3x more likely, and at 39 weeks 2x more likely. It also stated that "Cases of breathing problems that are associated with caesarean section births are generally not considered serious; however, they do typically require placing the infant in an incubator and administering oxygen treatment." The actual main conclusion of the study is more that elective C-section should be discouraged where it was not medically required. The women and babies had no medical need for C-section in the study.

So in actual fact, what it is saying is that a vaginal birth should be encouraged instead of a section where there is no medical reason for it. This is because of the increased risk of breathing difficulties in the newborn, which is higher at 37 weeks but in fact still remains to a slightly lesser degree at 39 weeks. When babies are born naturally, they birthing process seems to stimulate the respiratory system in the newborn. So simply the study said that vaginal births are better for babies, unless there is a medical need for a section. And if a section should be performed out of nothing but convenience, it should be left as late as possible. HOWEVER what we are talking about is a little O2 in the incubator after birth which is pretty common after c-sections right?

Sorry to bombard you with info :haha: I bet that didn't even help, I'm trying :rofl: x

Hi...

My name's Lynnette, I'll be your POAS tour guide for today...

Here you can see we have a black and white, negative and translucent HPT and OPK photographs on my bathroom windowsill....

HPT above, OPK below.

I'm assuming because OPK is snow white the BFN stands! lol :haha:

Attachments

• DSC03626.jpg
    DSC03626.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03627.jpg
    DSC03627.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03628.jpg
    DSC03628.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
And here are a few from further away - just a better view of the dusty windowsill really!

Attachments

• DSC03629.jpg
    DSC03629.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03630.jpg
    DSC03630.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 13
Is that a faint line on that HPT in real life? :wacko: forget opk lol

:rofl: loving the selection of colours, BUT not loving the absence of second lines. Early days though, early days. Especially since you don't know the miu. I could barely see the line on my 9dpo, 10miu IC and I implanted quite early if you go by my chart x

Hmmmm yes I believe I see 'something' on the HPT. Dammit, I wanna stand n squint in your bathroom :rofl: x

I got naff all on my 9dpo implanted on 8dpo... i must be tripping seeing lines not there lol

Puppycat same time same place tomorrow night :happydance:

LMAO!

Come on over, I'll pop the kettle on! :haha:

I was in there for AGGGGGES trust me! I'm a terrible squinter!

DAMMIT DH MOVE!!! lol x

Oh and yes there is a VERY VERY VERY faint line on HPT IRL, BUT no parties yet, after last month's chemical I want a BLACK line with dancing fairies trumpeting to the tune - 'Hit me baby one more time' k?!?!

OK only 2 this time - you try thinking up an excuse to go to the bathroom 10 mins after you spent FOREVER in there! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC03633.jpg
    DSC03633.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03632.jpg
    DSC03632.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads