Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I'm going to get my blood results Friday (my birthday ;) ) to find out if my toes are happy or not! :haha:

puppy fxx and :dust: for you sweetie :hugs:

jenn, defo let us know how the bloodwork comes back when you get the results :hugs:

sleeping, praying for you hun :hugs:

sorry sweeties, i can't remember much else...well dh and i have an appt with the RE on June 6th at 1:30pm, so not too terribly long to wait. too long for this cycle...should be right around/close to af time tho, depending on when i ov, so hopefully just in time to get things going for next cycle. with dh's #s like they are, i don't even know if it's worth trying to time bd'ing anymore. :sad1: so may just let dh set the pace and not pressure for it around ov time. :shrug: we'll see i guess. hard to break that habit tho...anyway, i'm feeling pretty down today, but otherwise, all is well. busy day the next couple of days so i'll try to get on when i can. smooches :kiss:

Morning DD's :wave:

I ehco Pops words, were here rooting for you LTTTCers :hugs: what a long ride you have all had, soooooooo hope the light at the end of the tunnel is nigh for you all. Were all gonna get where we set out to go, together :hugs: x

Jenny, we know were naughty :haha: :winkwink: but loving the site of a HPT with hope, that's what its all about :happydance: lets get you one girlie. Good luck for you tests today! Oh yeah I would have thought you can get a copy. They are always cagey with that sort of thing but you have the right to obtain them. I'm just lucky with my doc, FX who ever you talk to will either give you a complete run down of the results or a copy x

Poppy, good luck with another day smoke free! you can do it honey :hugs: x

Sleepingbubs, thinking of you today, I'm out this morning but your now going in this afternoon right? will be watching out for your return. So hope its good news for you x

Puppycat :dust: on your test with FMU honey x

PK, glad you have the next appointment and its not to far away for you. Nothings impossible, but I would take the pressure off you both this cycle. Perhaps a break from temping, just maybe a OPK to give you both an idea of when might be a good time to DTD, and if you both feel like it go for it? Catch you soon honey x

I'm off round a friends this morning, be back laters x

Morning :flower:

Tink enjoy your day cya later and thanks havnt really thought about one this morning 'which is a 1st'

PK just wanna give you some hugs nothing i say is going to make you feel better atm :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SB will be right here after 4pm waiting for that GOOD news so hang in there :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Everyone else get your asses out of bed and get online pmsl :haha:

Good offer here https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/birmingham/2m-print-photobooks/372217

morning girls :hi: well i am waiting for ffs to put my o in its not done it yet think i o on cd17 just waiting to go the gym just going to do 20 mins on bike and then 20 slow walk on treadmill puppycat good luck and loads of :dust: x x x

morning ladies,

pops my ass has been out of bed I promise just been on school run etc!:haha:
You are such a good girl not smoking so very proud I know it must be very hard you are doing great!:happydance:

Puppycat good luck for todays tests :dust: get on here asap with pics!:haha:

Jenny good luck with testing you deserve your bfp very soon:hugs:

PK I would try to relax this cycle and just look forward to next cycle, might do you good to not htink about ovulation and BD timing. I'm praying it goes well at your appointment and you bfp is around the corner:hugs:

Tink thanks so much for doing more research it actually did help me. I feel a bit better about it now. I will ask midwife at my next appointment June 1st her opinion. The statistics show the odds are the baby will be fine right? I of course read some horror stories which scared the bejesus out of me. Even at 38 weeks babies being in Nicu for weeks and having severe breathing problems:cry: I will probably keep googling because I'm just a worry wart:dohh:

morning all other ding dongs! Wheres Phoebe. I expect her to come on one day and baby be born she doesnt have long does she! x

sorry sweeties, i can't remember much else...well dh and i have an appt with the RE on June 6th at 1:30pm, so not too terribly long to wait. too long for this cycle...should be right around/close to af time tho, depending on when i ov, so hopefully just in time to get things going for next cycle. with dh's #s like they are, i don't even know if it's worth trying to time bd'ing anymore. :sad1: so may just let dh set the pace and not pressure for it around ov time. :shrug: we'll see i guess. hard to break that habit tho...anyway, i'm feeling pretty down today, but otherwise, all is well. busy day the next couple of days so i'll try to get on when i can. smooches :kiss:

Hope you feel better soon honey, we're all here when you're ready :hugs:

Just loading pics on to pc xx

These are FMU

Oh and meet my bathroom rug (new)

I'm slowly introducing you to everything in my bathroom..... :haha:

Attachments

• DSC03636.jpg
    DSC03636.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03637.jpg
    DSC03637.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC03638.jpg
    DSC03638.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
And these are SMU :haha:

Meet my toilet seat lid (also new) :haha:

My FRER's arrived today so FMU tomorrow we're going up in the world!

Plus I know I'll be strong enough to wait because we've got Dylan this afternoon so I'm not home til 8pm :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC03640.jpg
    DSC03640.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03642.jpg
    DSC03642.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC03639.jpg
    DSC03639.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10
There's something but it could just be the anti strip - I'm not sure there's any colour.

FRER tomorrow, then we'll know for sure.... right?! Lol

depends how early it is, ive seen peeps not get anything on frer till after af was ment to arrive :shrug: we will see lol x

puppycat not sure I can see anything but possibly on last pic of SMU? I think your frer will show a line tomorrow if its bfp. Mine had quite a good line on frer at 10dpo good luck, I'm getting excited:happydance:

Hopping on to catch any news, got midwife in a min so on the 'run' (i wish :rofl:)

Puppycat, I think I see a hint of something in the last picture, but like everyone says its early days. Those IC's take ages to get a good line, how about a superdrug test before the FRER. Its just as sensitive x

Coral, yes the long and short of it is that the odds are, baby will be fine. Were talking about minor indications of a marginally larger risk of bubba requiring a little O2 when born. I would be happy if this was my baby were talking about :hugs: x

Pops, so proud of you and the smoking, feeling any better in yourself? x

Caz, FX for FF crosshairs now! :happydance: x

Sleepingbubs, got you in mind this afternoon honey :hugs: x

Be back soon x

puppycat cant see anything hun but fx you get a nice line soon x x x

Tink how was the midwife? It's your growth scan tomorrow right? Thats great will be nice to see lilyann again:happydance:

Hi caz :hi:

I got on ok, bubba still measuring a couple of weeks bigger, so tomorrow will tell if its Lily or fat :rofl: BP normal for once :happydance: keep getting told off for having ketones in my urine, and I really am eating like a horse! I don't understand it :( they always look at me like I'm lying and must be starving myself :haha: Scan is 11am tomorrow so will report back soon after x

Yes I'm hanging about for sleeping bubs also x

Glad everything went well today looking forward to your scan, awww piccy time :happydance:

Tink i tried recording hb but like you said you cant hear it n nobody has an ipod here, but as long as i hear him alls good :happydance: he's still right behind my pubic bone but im starting to show now so dont understand that :wacko: unless its serious bloat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->