Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh and yes there is a VERY VERY VERY faint line on HPT IRL, BUT no parties yet, after last month's chemical I want a BLACK line with dancing fairies trumpeting to the tune - 'Hit me baby one more time' k?!?!

:rofl: loving it :thumbup: I'll do the singing if you want, so, whats new puppycat? :serenade: Now get ur cam upstairs for a photo :haha: x

Oh, that's my bathroom floor btw, I sat behind the door in case he came in :doh:

I haven't even binned the evidence just hid it in the bathroom - haha

All very covert!

lol The thread was moving so fast i missed the pics!!!!! :haha: Yes still conclude I think I can see something there, not much, but a little hint of something good :winkwink: Oooooooooh now when will you POAS again, I can't wait :rofl: x

Awww puppycat jokes aside hope this is it for you lovely :hugs: you got me singing Hit me baby one more time now :rofl:

Yes all jokes aside, I am FXing like crazy this IS your 'baby one more time'' x

Awww thanks girls :hugs:

I will probably POAS with FMU tomorrow now you've started me off! :haha:

I do hope if there *is* something that the lines get more obvious - I hate squinting :(

The last lot have all been squinters and never any more - hey maybe even twins then my lines would be DARKER again! lol.

OK, I'll settle for one.... heh xx

Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know?

That something wasn't right, yeh....

hmmm quite apt really.

poas morning and afternoon, mine were better with SMU for some reason :shrug: but sending buckets of baby dust :dust::dust::dust:

Lol, I will take pictures in the morning BUT I have an appt at 10am so I won't be on until closer to lunchtime - sorry! x

:growlmad: :haha: Ok your forgiven, I am going for tea round a friends in the morning anyhow, so I'll check back in when I'm home. Right after all the excitement I'm going to have a nice soak then bed. Nunnites DD's :hugs: x

We'll be around sweetie :thumbup: want to make sure SB and baby ok so i be stalking x

Hey girlies!
PK sorry to hear about DH's SA results but hey your one step closer to a solution and your beautiful bfp *hugs*

SB i'll be praying super hard for u tonight that ur scan goes well tomorrow, FX x

Coral lovely bump and moses basket!

MC well down for cutting down on the sticks and Poppy u too for not even having 1 today :) unfortunately i am still surrounded by my cloud of smoke but i will join u guys when i get that bfp lol

Puppycat hope a nice dark second line on your tests soon, FX!
(Naughty Poppy n Tink for your peer pressure on Puppycat to POAS at 9dpo. . . control yourselfs lol)

Afm im cd2 and get my bloods done at 10.30am tomorrow.
Anyway feeling pretty relaxed today been shopping and spent to much £ :) x

Jenny good luck with the bloods tomorrow, keep us up to date we're right here routing for all those ding dongs having tests/awaiting referrals to FS :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->