Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww, well your womb is growing dispite bubba snuggling down low eh? and pushing everything else out the way so not all bloat at all. I found it really frustrating with the recording, if i find another way I'll let you know x

Thanks Tink, i also tried counting the beats but not a chance too fast lol

lol Its hard at first. Fast eh? girly ;) oh and forgot to say, I meant any kind of mp3 speakers. Even the really cheep kind you use to plug into your walkman :haha: the jack is the same size x

Will ask wade when he gets home if he got any. Do you count hb up to 15 seconds then triple it? will try again tonight x Getting concerned about SB now x

hey girls thanks for the support but bad news lost the baby they think a while ago cos was a tiny little dot as everything has started to come away by self letting nature carry on got to have scan next thursday morn.

Like everyone said we have mckenzie and to be honest he was a little mirical as i had chemo/cancer as a kid.

Anyway i will be still popping on here u gals are fantastic

Im so sorry SB dont know what to say cos its not going to help, just dont disappear we're here if you want/need to talk, just look after yourself lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I'm so so sorry Sleepingbubs :cry: :hug: :hugs: :hug: Like Poppy said, we are all here for you honey, so sad this had to happen to you. I'm praying for comfort and strength for you and your little family x

So sad to see your news SB :-(
Really don't know what to say but will be thinking and praying for u and your family lots
x x x

ok, girls, i only have a quick mo...got to run to my next job, but i had to pop on...i'm soooo worked up.....

i picked up copies of all my labwork and tests from my gyn this afternoon to have for our fs appt on june 6th. i figure may as well take all of that with dh's SAs for the FS to review. anyway, looking at my progesterone level test....that was done at 10dpo and level was 5.9 ????????? shouldn't it be a LOT higher than that??? like over 15 or something at least??? anybody who's had this test done (and tink!!) please let me know! i think it's VERY low for 10dpo and if i'm right, then i feel like "i knew it!!!" that would mean even if dh and i conceived (ever) that my progesterone is too low to hold it. maybe i'm jumping to conclusions, but i would almost be relieved if this was the case b/c it would also explain why i can't lose any weight, the bloating all the time and some of my other symptoms. maybe i'm just grasping at straws here :cry: i don't know. i just think it's low...

Just read this PK

During non-pregnant state, the blood specimens are taken between 21-24 days of the menstrual cycle (mid luteal phase) and a progesterone level greater than 10 ng/ml represents adequate progesterone support from the corpus luteum

:shrug:

Actually this para more informative

Normal progesterone levels during a woman's menstrual cycle and during pregnancy are different. From day 1-14 of a menstrual cycle, the levels should be 1 to 1.5 ng/ml. From day 15 to 28, the levels vary from 2-28 ng/ml. During the first trimester of pregnancy, normal levels can range from 9-47 ng/ml. Second trimester levels will range from 17-147 ng/ml and third trimester levels should be between 55 and 200 ng/ml.

Low progesterone levels can be detected with a blood test. In the early weeks of pregnancy, low levels may indicate a threatened miscarriage. Because adequate levels of progesterone are needed to carry a pregnancy to term, it is important that doctors check a woman's level of progesterone if a problem is suspected.

poppy and mc, good job with the cutting back and quitting, hope you are still doing well with it :)

tink cant wait to see scan pics tomorrow from youuu!! hope the megabump is well and that you aren't TOO uncomfortable. not long now!

mc and coral, love the bumps! i think im becoming a crazy person, i am loving all the big bellies! hah :dohh:
mc-baby felt spread out transverse for me too until last night. could feel parts on both sides like lower like baby was laying down on the bottom transverse and just kicking me all over. last night things got weird? and baby is in a new position now involving my ribs. ill explain in a bit..

sleepingbubs :hugs: :hugs: dont give up if it's something you really want :hugs: i hope you are doing ok and that you get through this tough time. feel better :hugs:

pk sorry to hear about DH's SA, but like others said, its great news that you finally got your RE appointment and you are moving forward with all of this. if it isn't too stressful, id still not give up on Ov time.. miracles really do happen, and sometimes things are meant to be. :hugs:

poppy wheres the bump :)

Just popped on and saw sleeping bubs update.
I'm so sorry chick. I hope you are ok xx

I was going to post one today, but under the circumstances i'll post one next week sometime :hugs:

I agree with Hopes SB if you want a little sibling for Mckenzie take time to grieve sweetie then try again when your ready, i know its a scary thought expecially thinking it will happen again, but it did for me & PJ and i know it will for you :kiss:

as for me, weird things have been happening lately. I was doing some gardening tuesday and by tuesday night the left side of my belly had a stretching sort of pain from pubic bone nearly to ribs. it wasnt severe but it did NOT feel good. anyway when i layed down it went away and when i dont use my belly muscles at all it isnt there. but anytime i twist or bend down or use my belly muscles it hurts there, as does it when the baby kicks that spot. it seems i managed to pull a belly muscle during the gardening. I'll be taking it easier from now on.

Aside from that, I've been getting a lot of BH lately. Everytime I'm done peeing I have a contraction. Weird or Normal?? Also, wednesday night I got up to pee and came back upstairs to bed and noticed that the contraction was actually a bit painful. It ached in the area of period cramps, and also in my back. It didn't last long but its never been painful before? It wasnt severe or anything, but again not so normal compared to my others? Anyway, I fell asleep after that and woke up this morning (afternoon maybe :haha:) and had another contraction with the similar discomfort. Since then I've been drinking a lot of water and taking it easy, I assume its just the odd BH's. Walking the past few days has been too much stress on me as well, it feels like I'm running a marathon? (just last week I was walking miles at a time!?) Maybe the growing belly and growing baby are just all catching up to me and I'm just finally getting normal uncomfortable pregnant symptoms??

Other odd thing, after last night baby seemed to have assumed an entirely different position where feet are up in my ribs and no longer breech and smashed into my cervix.

Everything is OK, right? I haven't called midwife or anything, there didnt seem anything dramatic enough to call dr freaking out, just a lot of odd changes the past few days. And my famous question.. "am i normal" :dohh:

lol your perfectly normal, i think when baby kicks more in a certain spot it can get sore in that area, plus BHs are a bitch and with my 1st near the end i was in hospital twice thinking i was in labour when i wasnt :haha:

Rhys use to get his feet under my ribs and omg i use to try more it, but he was adament he liked it there, but it hurt like hell and wasnt fun.

You just need to start resting more now and not doing as much missy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"