Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks Tink and pops, you know he text me an hour or so later and said "thanks for not punching me, I was really pushing my luck by arguing with a pregnant woman,lol" cheeky sod I ignored the text!!

Hi pheebs hope your grandad is ok :hugs:

:cake::happydance::cake::yipee::hugs::cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINK :cake::happydance::cake::yipee::hugs::cake:

awww coral, his karate teacher sounds like a twat!!! hope ryan is ok and hope you have calmed down a bit, i would have been the same, poor lad :hugs:

:hugs: to your grandad phoebe...nice to see you around!! :hugs:

:wave: poppy:hugs: did you manage to record babys HB? xx

Phoebe lovely to see you and hope your grandad ok lovely :hugs:

MC no couldnt find a way so finally counted the beats at 168 so sounds healthy :happydance:

Hope everyones well xx

my babies hb was 170 at my 12 week scan, not sure what she is now will have a go on the doppler, maybe girl popsy!

MC i had 6 yesterday i was too stressed :dohh: on roll ups, havnt had one today YET pfft.

My avatar dont look girly so i call my bump a he now :haha: did you see my bump piccy other day? im getting big lol

Morning ladies

Just come home from Alpha in the church - think it's going to be interesting.

Better get dinner on!

i did, and yes you are lol!!!((kiddin' you look ace)) well done for the no fags today!:thumbup: i stubbed out last fag(also a rolly:haha: commoner!!)over an hour ago, im going mental here....:dohh:
cutting down dont work, just made me smoke more...id usually have 2 in an hour going by last few days/weeks:blush: how bad is that!

Sorry to hear about your grandad Phoebe, as if you needed anything else to have to deal with. What's up with him? Hope your ok though x

Pops, yes saw your bump pic, didn't I say anything?! I can't remeber, sorry if I didn't. Your growing pretty fast :haha: awwww forget the 6 fags yesterday, and good luck today. Don't give up on giving up x

Coral, stoopid cheeky bloke, and I suppose he thought that made it all ok right? grrrrr x

MC

Sorry to hear about your grandad Phoebe, as if you needed anything else to have to deal with. What's up with him? Hope your ok though x

Pops, yes saw your bump pic, didn't I say anything?! I can't remeber, sorry if I didn't. Your growing pretty fast :haha: awwww forget the 6 fags yesterday, and good luck today. Don't give up on giving up x

Coral, stoopid cheeky bloke, and I suppose he thought that made it all ok right? grrrrr x

MC

did you forget to write to me tink...lol, i see my initial..but no message for me :cry::haha:

MC, somehow my message got deleted to you :haha: you okeys? x

PC, you doing an alpha course? they are really good. Pretty life changing in fact! enjoy x

i did, and yes you are lol!!!((kiddin' you look ace)) well done for the no fags today!:thumbup: i stubbed out last fag(also a rolly:haha: commoner!!)over an hour ago, im going mental here....:dohh:
cutting down dont work, just made me smoke more...id usually have 2 in an hour going by last few days/weeks:blush: how bad is that!

Roll ups have 900 less chemicals in them and you dont smoke that much on a rolly oppose to a normal fag so dont beat yourself up sweetie :hugs:

I can't remember what I typed MC :rofl: its gone into the cyber bin now :rofl: forgive me

Yeh doing Alpha Course - intriguing, was only the first one today x

Hmmm, what about this new nicorette instant relief mouth spray? mind you i guess you still have the problem of cutting that down. :hugs: it's so hard quitting, I really struggled. I crave just thinking about it even now :haha: x

I seen a name yesterday... Cormac? lol this baby have no name when born at this rate :haha:

lol.tink:haha:
..well i never knew that poppy....i knew they wernt as bad for you...but my mum smoked rollys all her days and she has emphsemia(sp) smoking is killing her, i just wish i would have stayed quit a few years back...i quit for a year(ish) then got drunk and sparked one up!:dohh: dickhead!!
my OH is still puffing away at the back door though, thanx for the support asshole!! he could at least go into garden n close the door,wanking dick piece!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->