Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I just told gage and he said he'll have him onboard in a few years when he's opened another restaurant down south :rofl::rofl:

Edited yes they all closer now, but whilst growing up i think the saying '3s a crowd' is quite fitting with them 3 lol..

Excellent, I'll tell him :rofl: Yeah that's the same with my 3 boys I think :haha: so true. x

Puppycat, glad the tests showed no raynaulds! How are the symptoms now? have they got any better? x

Think Dr is going to refer me to a dermatologist - my toes are in socks today so I can't see them :haha: although they haven't been painful so I suppose that's a plus :thumbup:

PK sending lots of anniversary make up vibes to you both. It's our anniversary in July so I've been looking at the hotels, can't believe the price on some of them!!

grandparents came over so we had a pizza, twas nice and relaxing. Feel quite chilled tonight, Laura just gone up to bed an DH out ahhhhhhhhhh lush!

happy 15 weeks our poppy:happydance:xx
:hugs: for the emotional shopping trip tink xx
as for prams....blue....4 wheels:haha:....:shrug: who knows....will get something ordered soon i think..:thumbup:

Thanks MC :hugs: Get yourself on ebay bargains :thumbup: got my Quinny on there worth every penny and saved me a fortune.

hey gals yer I second ebay but I can't find a pushchair I really want lol want parent facing 4 wheels for Mckenzie as I have a parent facing with 3 wheels which is driving me mad

All you can do SB is keep looking daily and going straight to newly listed ' thats what i do if im looking for something' lol or go try Mothercare they have a payment plan thingy so can pay weekly x

50% of my baby stuff is off ebay :haha: love it! I have a buyer feedback of 469 :rofl:

Can't help with the pram MC, I got stuck on the Quinny after initially hating 3 wheelers and nothing else swung my boat after!

SB, what do you have now? x

ok im going mad on ebay, time to log off for the night and go to bed with cocoa n dvd...:sleep: night all:hugs:

Nite MC sleep well :hugs:

Tink i got a lot off ebay for korben lol im going to buy a new IQ steriliser tho had this one for over a year n even tho it was hardly used when i got it off ebay i think its had its time, they're only £40 off Amazon now new, was £70+ whilst i was preggo with korben.

Ooooo thats very posh puppycat, are you ovulating around then? :wacko:

lol Poppy how did you know I'd work it out!!! :haha:

yes I should be ov'ing that weekend too :haha:

You know me and OH went away for the weekend when i concieved korben :winkwink: granted we was drunk but after 6yrs of TTC it worked :haha:

Well I'm hoping it works for us then! It's only one night and it's not far from home but it'll be nice to have a night with just the two of us and lots of :sex: heh

Ooooooh me likey PC!!!!!!!! and nicely timed too :haha: I'll be hoping its truly 'magical' in all senses :winkwink: :haha: x

Ooooooooh liking the steriliser Pops, think you need a few treats here and there in the baby shopping :haha: we all know about my naughty splurge :rofl: x

All you lot here that is, not DH. Can you imagine? "you spent how much on a nappy bag?" :rofl: shhhhhhhhh :haha: x

lol i sometimes fib to my OH how much something is or i say i got it in the sale :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->