Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Stolen DH's phone as it takes better pics - can you see anything? I'm going to throw these IC's away I think :dohh:

Attachments

• 27052011812 (2).jpg
    27052011812 (2).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks Tinkerbell.

I definitely do feel better about having symptoms thats for sure.

I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to be feeling before but it feels good now that I have symptoms and definitely feels like it means this is real deal this time round.

xx

Puppycat, the test is virtually impossible to see! Could they have made a narrower strip?!?!:shrug:

xxx
https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tools/gender/gender_predictor_girl.jpg

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1303275600z1327471200zp.png

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1303275600z0z1305608400z0.png

Puppycat, It does seem to have a slight shadow, but I think thats the antibody strip. Here's one of them with a positive result : https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd437/tinkerbellxxxxxxxx/IMG_0787-1.jpg
Is this what it looks like in real life? x

Laura, so your feeling a little sick already? FX the morning sickness doesn't hit you too badly x

hey all I really don't know wot to do whether to ring up and speak to someone or wait till next appointment however I do have open access to the wards if I need it. but worried I will prob end up with D&C which I would rather have now!! Having slight pains now :-( and oh is away this weekend :-(

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym been shopping going Chinese tonight for tea yumyum love it well my mum has just told me my cat has died gutted but i have had him since i was 12 and i am now 30 so hes had a good life puppycat i can see a line hun wooppp x x x

Yeah, feeling nauseous but actually been sick.

My Mum says that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy baby so I am sticking with that thought!:thumbup:

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tools/gender/gender_predictor_girl.jpg

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1303275600z1327471200zp.png

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1303275600z0z1305608400z0.png

hey all I really don't know wot to do whether to ring up and speak to someone or wait till next appointment however I do have open access to the wards if I need it. but worried I will prob end up with D&C which I would rather have now!! Having slight pains now :-( and oh is away this weekend :-(

Just ring up see what they say sweetie and if your having pains make sure your not home alone with Mckenzie this weekend :hugs:

Lol I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Off out for tea, escape these 4 walls before I go completely mad.

had a sleep, woke up to bump going mad, hes breech again, very sore when he turns :growlmad: back onto all fours for some pelvic rocking tomorrow...seems he turns when i lie down...sleep standing up shall i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i called my doctors today and although i don't know the exact numbers they tell me all my bloods are normal :) so i guess im just going to have to wait patiently for my bfp. If no bfp this month dh will go for his SA.
I have been so tired today. . . zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Will be on for a proper catch up soon i promise!
Love u all DD's x

Thanks Tink, I am now 12 days past IUI. My boobs aren't that sore...I had strong cramps yesterday and had really strong cramping all over today. I think AF is trying to come with a vengence. I am tempted to test but too scared. I don't want to be depressed all weekend long. I wake up every night at around 4:00 a.m. and think about it. This is my 4th IUI so I am so scared. I am freaking out today. I hope I don't have to do another cycle. I have prayed alot and I know GOD has heard my prayers but it is hard not to worry. I haven't had ANY CM any of the days past Ovulation but a bit today. I sure hope it is a good sign. I have no other symptoms except fatigue but I think that is because I wake up every morning too early. I temped today and it was 98.34 so tmep is still looking good. Here's to hope for testing positive on Sunday (14 days past IUI). Take care and chat soon. How are you??

good luck on sunday with that tesy loveybear..:dust::dust:

jenny good news about your bloods being ok, hope DH SA comes back ok:hugs: xx

asfm...nothing to report here just ticking along nicely...kicks low down again though..:dohh: time for :coffee: xx

morning ladies

lovelybear good luck with testing I really hope this is it you so deserve it sweetie :hug:and lots of baby dust:dust:

Jenny, good news about bloods, surely they carry on testing now or do you now have to wait longer for more tests? lots of :dust:

Can't remember what else I read now :dohh:....oh MC you can tell baby is breech again? I'm not sure where my LO is but past few days she has felt transverse lots of movement on my sides? :shrug:

Daughter Chloe's sleepover last night, luckily only 2 out of the 3 girls came, so much bloody noise! Although I have to say I don't think they were awake past midnight if they were they were very quiet then. I can hear them moving around now. I'm hoping to drop them home about 12 ish, then I need to clean up do some washing and go shopping. I'm having my mum, Dad and bor over tomorrow for a little bbq, first this year! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

bbq? its :rain: here...im coming down to you!!
baby is deffo breech..dunno how i know but i just do, kicks yesterday were in totally different places(higher) and i felt him turn(ouch!!!!!) and last night he hurt me turning back, now all kicks n nudges are near pubic bone,cervix area and on hip bones, none at top of bump like yesterday:dohh:

Can I have your opinions ladies? Been having trouble with lines on IC's so bought new tests online yesterday which arrived today.

I can't tell if it has colour - can you?

Can't imagine getting flippin evaps or otherwise on 2 different types of test (this isn't FMU btw)

These are 20miu

Attachments

• 28052011826.jpg
    28052011826.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 28052011828.jpg
    28052011828.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
:hi: girls hope your weekend is a good afm got my soft cups tried putting 1 in and i couldn't let go of it haha to scared haha x x x x

lol@caz..:hugs:
puppycat i cant see any thing on that test..:shrug:
asfm....been painting the hallway...mammoth task so taking it slowly and doing it bit by bit, i think it needs another 10 coats tbh....last owners painted it dark brown/red...blomming awful....i want it white:dohh:

well must say them soft cups are brill had mine in for 5 hours zero sperm in it wooppp x x x

I fell with soft cups caz!!!! :) glad you, er... got to grips with them!

Thinking of PK on her honeymoon weekend! hope your having fun x

I'll be back again in a bit, dh just dishing dinner up. Overdone it today, nesting has kicked in and I can't help myself. I'm cooking n freezing meals, etc etc. DH must have felt guilty as he went up to start painting the 'nursery'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->