Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi:

trying to read and catch up, its been a few days since ive talked to anyone. Lots of busy times coming up. Thought I would be more available after OH's dr's appointment last week, figured hed be going back to work. WRONG. His surgeon did some more xrays and said everything looks perfect.. so perfect, that he doesnt want to risk anything. He is keeping him off for another 6 weeks and he has his next dr's appointment on July 6th (day after my birthdayyy) and then they will likely pick a date to return to work. 6 more weeks!? wow. by the time he goes back to work i will be almost 34 weeks, and when the baby comes he is taking a week of paid vacation. Im guessing they wont love him taking a week off.. less than a month after he finally returns. But, its just the way things fell I guess. Happy to have OH home longer with me anyway.

How is everyone feeling? :) Getting some heavily pregnant dingdongs on here huh :)

I've been dieing lately, the heat and humidity have been terrible. Its been in the 80's, and Monday we are going out to swim at the little public pool in our town, and it is supposed to be 94 degrees and sunny. I will certainly be in the shade or in the water. Question... is there a temperature restriction for swimming?? I know about the too hot thing, but what about too cold? Seems weird putting my bump in cold water doesnt it??? Ive googled it and don't really see definite answers. Don't want to make baby into a popsicle!

MC I think my baby is still breech too. although sometimes I get weird movements way on my sides as well. but all of the movement is sooo low. I can see baby lump under my bellybutton most of the time. Will ask midwife at my 28+4 appointment on June 6th.

Been walking less, only doing 1-2 miles instead of 3-5. Getting too wimpy and exhausted, especially with the heat.

hows megabump tink?

wheres pheebyweeby, havent seen her in a little while. How far along is she now.. shes really close to the end now right!? ahh i can't wait!!

coral :hi:

caz- i used the softcups for two cycles, the second of which i got my bfp. we didnt conceive with the softcups coincidentally, but we used them a lot and thought they were great!

Looks like the proper catch up will happen in the morning :rofl: Ended up watching Titanic and breathing through a mega run of BH's ouchy they are getting busy tonight. Not worrying they are only a little uncomfy, just very frequent. Done too much me thinks! So on that note have taken some painkillers and gonna go bed x

Hopes :wave: will catch up tomorrow x

Tink and Coral11680, I tested today, 13 dpIUI and it was neg. My RE told me to wait until May 3oth. My temp jumped from 98.34 (yesterday) to 98.56 (today) so I am still hopeful. I have read alot about ladies getting bfp's after bfn's even 14 days post ovulation. Keeping the faith. :) Hope you are all having a fab. weekend. 3 days YAY!

Hopes314, we share the same birthday. how funny. I hope all goes well with you and your situation. Sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate. Well, it makes the time fly by huh? Before you know it, you will have that little one in your arms. WOW! Awesome :)

@hopes...my :baby: turns like a washing machine...not sure what position he is in today as ive just got up but last night he was the right way round, he can obviously turn so im not worried ...yet, at 36 weeks if hes breech ill shit mi pants! :haha: glad DH is home for longer with you, least he can share all those pregnancy niggles with you..me personally i was glad to see OH piss off back to work after only 17 days off:yipee: he turns into a grumpy asshole when he has nothing to do, well i say he HAD nothing to do, he left the decorating to me!:dohh: so i started that yesterday, and also had a run of BH...great NOT! thanx OH:thumbup:
:wave: all other ding dongs, gonna get my morning :coffee: down me and pick up a paintbrush, i sooooo want this hallway finished by next week end....coat No 2 coming up...or do i paint the doors:shrug: choices choices,lucky me eh:growlmad:

Morning MC, my BH's went on into the night, and baby got down so low it started to scare me! :haha: her bum usually sits just under my ribs, she snuggled down so low it was just above my bellie button in bed. I think she wants out as much as me :rofl: back up again his morning thank good ness, not QUITE ready for her yet :haha: Don't over do it with the decorating MC, so easilly done when preggo you kinda get on it and want to get it done dont you?! How's DD, is she ok now? I wouldn't worry bout the turning. Like you say, he must have room if he's doing it a lot x

LovelyBear, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Your right, many women wont get an early BFP. What test are you using? again they are all different sensitivities. So hope you finally get your BFP this time :hugs: Your doing so well not to give up hope, keep strong you will get there in the end and I can't wait to celebrate with you x

Hopes, glad DH is on the mend, and will be about lots to help you. I dunno about the cold water situation, I would assume that if your body copes without discomfort, it will be fine for the baby. The risk with hot water as you know is raising your B.P. In cool water, it takes a while before your core temp drops, and you would be shivering by the point i would say there's a small possibility baby would start to feel cold. I'm just applying scientific common sense here, so might be wrong :haha: x

Gotta get dressed n out to Church, be back laters x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm last tabs tonight woopp got a bit of o pain in my right side just had Sunday lunch it was lovely followed bye jamaican ginger cake yum yum x x x

Morning all

Lovelybear good luck and try not to lose faith yet as it mig be too early lots of :dust:

Hi hopes so dh will be home for a few more weeks that's good,

MC so baby is still moving a lot. I'm sure he will get head down soon and stay there. My baby is all over e place not sure how she is laying but feeling lots of punches/kicks in my sides that hurt!

Just baking a cake for Chloe and waiting for my brother, nephews and mum to come over for a little BBQ. Will catch up later.

Tink I watched titanic too with the kids. I remember going to see it in the movies when I was about 17 and was drooling over Leo! :haha:

:haha: I remember going myself, aged 18 n about 5 weeks preggo! Yes I watched it with the kids, they haven't seen it before and liked it. Hope your day goes well Coral, and that Chloe has a lovely BBQ :happydance: x

thanx tink, will try not to over do it, only painted a little bit today, OH got the day off tomorrow so he going to try get a few coats done, that yukky brown is taking some covering:dohh: any who, my rest day tomorrow, OH finally feels giulty and said he will help:yipee: hurrahhhhhhhhh, dick head! :haha:
yep :baby: still doing somersaults in my belly so really not too fussed that he is breech off and on..if it gets to late 30 weeks then ill worry (a little) ...xx

And so should DH :growlmad: i dunno, leaving pregnant woman to do all the decorating! Get yer feet up with a brew :)

I'm actually feeling great at the moment. In pain and tired as usual, but its just not bothering me the way it was. I think its cause I know there isn't long left to suffer and have this nesting urge. Ever since I found a nice tall light weight stool to perch on I have been cooking up a storm :haha: freezer will be bursting with home cooked yummys :happydance:

BBQ was good but between my kids and my nephews I wanted to kill them! :argh: I did everything of course from going to sainsburys, cooking all the food baking the cake then feeding everyone then cleaning up!! I'm cream crackered!! and DH is getting the silent treatment:growlmad: as you would put it MC dickhead!:haha: Glad its all over and will fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow!
Tink what have you been cooking maybe share some recipes. I need to get some stuff frozen also:thumbup:
MC take it easy with the painting and make OH do it now!:haha:

yep, sounds like your DH caught the "dickhead" bug!! :haha: my OH is going to be getting out of bed very shortly to be handed a paint brush...he said he would do it so lets see if he does....ill be stuck indoors today, :rain: lovely weather ................if your a duck!

yeah MC wake him up and hand him the paintbrush! good luck! not raining here yet but is cloudy!

Morning DD's :wave:

Must admit, my DH is a bit of a dickhead at times also :rofl: BUT I can't moan that he doesn't do enough, I have the opposite. He is a workaholic who cannot relax. My trouble is getting him to do the things I want rather than clearing out the blooming shed, working extra hours at the school, buffing the scout building floor :rofl: Right now, I'm failing to convince him of the need to finish painting the nursary (he says he can finish it in few hours if need be so no panic there) BUT I NEEEEEEED TO NESTTTTTT :rofl:

Anyhow, glad you had a good day yesterday Coral, but it does sound absolutely shattering. I find that kind of day exhausting when I'm not even pregnant. Naughty DH letting you do it all :growlmad: Chill out day today missy :hugs: I have a few recipes that all of us really love, I tend to sware by Annabele Karmel for family dinners. Here's a couple I made a freeze'd over the weekend:

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/pregnancy/sesame-beef-stir-fry

You can freeze the rice too, I rinse it with plenty of water and put it into a plastic bowl and cover with cling film. just heat that in the mic when you want it again, and the stir fry in a oven proof / freezer proof dish you can just cover in foil and stick in the oven to reheat. This is my kids all time fav dinner. Oh and instead of the stock cube and cornflour, I just make up some Bisto gravy, does the same thing. I use more too, about 250ml. I also add plenty of Chinese 5 spice.

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/children-age-4-10/mini-cottage-pie

I make just one big one in a glass roaster dish. Instead of using an egg in the mash I top with cheese. Yummyest Cottage Pie recipe I have that contains loads of veg that the kids will eat :happydance:

I'll share some more later, what do you make that freezes well? I would LOVE to hear so I can 'feed' my obsession :rofl: x

MC go wake DH with the paintbrush, I think you should tickle his feet with it :rofl: x

:hi: Ladies

where did this come from :shock:

https://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1760/17weeks.jpg

im huge!

morning tink :hi:

thanks for the recipes will try those:thumbup:

To be honest I'm not much of a cook I tend to cook the same old things that easy peasy and boring. I make chilli a lot :rofl: I just cut up a medium onion and a red or green pepper, fry mince meat and drain the fat off then add the onion and pepper. add salt and pepper then once the veg has softened I add 2 cans of chopped tomatoesand a can of drained kidney beans, then I add mild chilli powder(otherwise kids wont eat it) then let it simmer, the longer the better. Its actually nice in the slow cooker also and you just throw it all in and leave it all day. I usually add a oxo beef cube or two and sometimes if I need to thicken it I add a little bisto. Then serve with basmati rice yum! Probably will freeze a couple of those I do love chilli!

I also make cottage pie etc but usually the basic one with the packet:haha:

DH makes a lovely lasagna so might have him make a big one to freeze. He makes his own tomato sauce and uses fresh ricotta and mozarella its delish.

Babyhopes nice little bump sweetie! you are not huge just right I'd say, how are you feeling?

and Tink as DH goes he's similar, he likes to do stuff he wants but not want I want him to do!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->