Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i agree pops :hugs: nice to know dh is thinking about it that seriously too, that he has ideas for names. so if we do Ezekiel, then it would be with dh's first name as the middle name so Ezekiel Patrick. :cloud9:

we stopped by to visit my parents before coming home last night and dh was joking about the names with my mom and told her that if we have twin boys he wants to name them "Axel" and "Alabama" :rofl::rofl: he had my mother in stitches :haha:

:haha::rofl: well, i didn't finish it...that would be as in "Alabama Thunderpussy" :rofl::rofl:

so now im looking at my babys chin in the 20 wk ultrasound pictures. it seems mine doesnt have a pointy or not pointy chin. in some pics it looks pointy, in some not. maybe my baby is destined for two sets of genitalia..

first pic = not pointy chin. second = pointy, and third pic = random in between.

Attachments

• scan3(2).jpg
    scan3(2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • scan3.jpg
    scan3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • scan3(3).jpg
    scan3(3).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Not as pointy as mine.......... i mean you'd mistake that for Pinocchio if it was his nose :haha:

:shrug:

pinocchio! :rofl:

..the things we say about our unborn children sometimes :haha:

lol i know, im bad :blush: im still thinking boy for you aww cute pic's x

Hey girls!
Well i got a smiley face on my clearblue digi opk today which is super early for me as it's only cd15, so it's time to get busy haha

PK glad u had a gd anniversary, FX for that extra special pressie x
Poppy can't wait til your gender scan :)
Tink hope u had a gd bbq today!
MC and Hopes beautiful bumps girls x
Babydream nice to c u hun, gd luck with the tests coming up *hugs*
Coral still no furniture!? lol

If i have missed any one i am so sorry but u all know i love ya's x

Jenny make sure your busy for next 4 days and no getting out of bed for the toilet afterwards :haha: sending loads of baby dust your way lovely :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hopes i say :blue: if you check out the august thread, look at the amount of :blue: bumps compared to :pink: there is more than double!!!! august is deffo a boy month!!!
if you have a boy poppy and my Rhys turns out to be a girl,shall we swap lol...awwwww id have to change his name to rhianna or something!:dohh:

3 SLEEPS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.i think i have an obsession with your scan poppy!! think pink think pink

:haha: yes pink thoughts Pops :haha:

Missing yesterday I know, my friends stayed till 11:30pm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could barely walk but the end due to a combination of elephant legs like never before in this pregnancy (they were so full i couldn't bed my leg properly!) and the SPD from being a little too mobile. Didn't sleep all that well either. Trying to recuperate today.

Will read back in a bit, got a few phone calls etc to make then I'll see what you have all been up too x

Morning girls :hi:

Tink wow sounds like you over did it yesterday. Has the swelling gone down now after having your legs up all night? It's supposed to be really warm then next few days too.

Poppy only 3 days now how exciting!

Not sure what to do today, don't feel like doing anything but kids are bored again. Chloe is itching to spend her birthday money too!

Lol Poppy i will never convince DH to bd for the next 4 days as we have already dtd the last 3 nights so i will bargain with him to do it agin tonight then hope for the best! I think today will be classed as my O day so tomorrow entering the dreaded tww, just away to order some ic's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->