Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks Coral, yes things seem to have worked out well timing wise this cycle so here's hoping *praying* x

Yes swelling gone down a lot over night, but still pretty bad today. Feels like me feet at gonna explode when I walk on them, not looking forward to the next couple of days :cry:

I get why you can't be bothered Coral, i am the same. Although I had lots of offers of people taking various kids out this week but they can't be bothered to go out either :rofl: think its contagious! x

Jenny, massive truck loads of :dust: on your O, sooooooooooooooo hope this is your month. Tie DH to bed if you have to but get another :spermy: top up. This month is your month, PMA PMA PMA!!!! :haha: :hugs: x

Tink I wish my kids couldn't be bothered they keep bothering me to go to lakeside!
Did you see U's talking about jaw shape yesterday on scan pics,? Do you have a front facing scan pic of lillyanne to compare?

3 SLEEPS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.i think i have an obsession with your scan poppy!! think pink think pink

:rofl::rofl: Think everyone's obsessing i take it nobody due a scan :haha: 3 more sleeps tho :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jenny ok let you off with 3 pmsl i only dtd twice OH was getting fed up cos i didnt really know where i was half the time in my cycle so kept jumping him just incase :haha:

Tink get those legs up today lovely, never suffered with swollen feet etc mustnt be nice :hugs:

MC ok we'll swap lol btw Rhianna is a lovely name if Rhys pops out a girl instead :thumbup:

Coral do same as me today sweet FA :winkwink:

Aww thanks Tink, i am going to try keep my PMA going this cycle! U and Poppy are right tho i will not be taking NO as an answer from DH tonight haha x

Hi ladies

Sorry been MIA but been feeling crap - head's shot so I have no idea what's been going on (you ladies have started getting chatty again an so much to catch up on!)

Poppy Laura's scan pic showed a pointy chin but i don't think she has one now or did when she was born.

Jenny :dust:

Tink hope your feet are going down, the swelling is horrid :hugs:

I can't remember when I last commented or what I said but my last week in brief is;

went away BH weekend with DH and Laura to a bike rally in Builth Wells, weather crap but good time anyway. Got a tattoo while I was there, will post a pic shortly. Been nauseous, generally yuk, headache, tired, constantly for about a week, BFN so must be a clingy bug - not amused.

Got a job centre interview thing today at 11.20 so just off to that. Joy. Just want to go to bed.

Oh and according to my cycle I'm fertile and DH jumped me last night (must have been my Ann Summers party last night making him a bit horny) :haha:

catch up later x

Just get the chains and whips out he wont complain then :haha:

Yes just read back, not got any to compare with as mine are all pretty side on. Will post one anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if she did have a pointy chin though cause I have a chin that sticks out a mile :rofl: x

Attachments

• 166837_494602588378_689163378_6190145_4758727_n.jpg
    166837_494602588378_689163378_6190145_4758727_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
Great to have you back Puppycat, sucks that you have been feeling rough all for a BFN though :hugs: Good luck with the job interview!!! speak to you when you get back x

Puppycat good luck with your job interview lovely :hugs::hugs:

Tink think ive had everyone get their 12wk scan pics out and all pointy chins for girls, but think ive broken the theory if this one's a boy pmsl I still like Carson for a boy for some reason :shrug:

:dust: to jenny and puppycat:dust:

@tink...:hugs: hope you get rested n recouperated today!!:thumbup:

asfm....not doing much today, lazy day :yipee: xx

carson is nice....not liking Rhinana for a girl though, gonna have to swap babies :rofl:

MC think your due date same as my sisters she got brought forward to 19th August :thumbup:

ok we swap, but yours be 3mth older so make sure in a routine lol

Hmm I still say girl for you pops but not long to wait now.

Beautiful day today might sit in the garden later and try not to burn! Kids are excited as one on chloes caterpillars turned into a butterfly overnight, 4 more to go :)

Coral weather cloudy and damp here so not doing much

weather crappy here, looks like it may rain:rain:
ha! in a routine by 3 months....not in my house lol, gonna need babydream to come stay with us if you want Rhiana in a routine lol...
baby just tried turning...ouch....head still under ribs though....:growlmad:

I'm such a dingbat! :dohh: just had a missed call from the midwife, forgot about my appointment at 11! So made another one for next Friday! When the kids are off I lose track of the days etc! :haha: wonder if it matters that it's 10 days after? She didn't seem to care :shrug:

i dont have another MW app until 34 weeks.......
i dont suppose it matters coral..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"