Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Think it be fine Coral. Got mine Monday its been 6wks since i seen midwife pfft.... MC doubt this one will have a routine so soon with korben :dohh:

thats exactly what i was thinking...but with Connor lol..
i want a new ticker! going to hunt one down, although i do like that one you have poppy.
also...anyone get loads of braxton hicks?? im getting loads! x

Korben had an hour sleep yesterday and didnt go bed till 11pm last night cos he wasnt tired... sometimes he wont sleep all day and goes bed at 8pm but still wakes during the night for a bottle :dohh:

Pinch ticker then lol

pinched lol
connor always has a 2hr sleep around 1-3pm, then goes to bed between 8-9pm...should be 1 hr in afternoon and bed between 6-7pm...still in our bed too, we gotta take chloe out of big bedroom and make it a boys room so connor will prob be unsettled when we move rooms...may as well have the quiet life and just leave him in our bed until rooms swapped:thumbup: gonna wait until baby here though...chloe may have to share with a little sister yet:dohh:

Yeah korben still coming in my bed, but need to sort it by time this one here. I have a 4 bedroomed house but the 3rd bedroom is a walk through to the attic and gage in attic, wade in other bedroom so dont even have a room for korben nevermind another baby. Cant put wade up in attic with gage cos they need their privacy n they'd kill each other, so i need a proper 3 bed with two rooms dowbstairs 'wade can sleep downstairs' :shrug:

your house sounds manic!:wacko:
buy a big garden shed!!! put bunk beds in it....least if the boiys kill each other you wont hear it lol xx

pmsl good idea :haha:

Yes it can be hectic if Rhys is on leave, i get korben asleep on sofa in afternoon if im lucky and you can garantee someone comes barging through and wakes him up, so yeah will be worse when this one here. Gage n Wade need to leave home lol

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took the dogs round the field and now chilling x x x

lol, throw them out!!(kiddin') :haha: awwww poor lads! connor also sleeps on sofa of an afternoon, we have similar little ones by the sounds of it:happydance:

Coral I did that the other week :haha: as long as you have no concerns then should be fine! I only see mine so frequently because of the risk factor with me.

MC, yes I get tons of BH's, annoying things :haha: x

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr im trying to get him sleep now cos he's knackered but he fighting it and putting his dummy behind sofa so i have to pull it out to get it OMG why dont they just go sleep instead of crying :growlmad:

connor isnt sleeping yet either, i wanted to sleep with him, OH will be home in an hour and i wanted to have a sleep before he got home so we could go into town for paint!!! never mind.....sleep is for wimps eh!!:rofl:
im online looking for a pram....still............:haha:

Im watching a new IQ sterilser atm on ebay... korben driving me mad pmsl i never get sleep till evening time

KORBEN ZONKED
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Image032.jpg
    Image032.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Coral-2i...shchairs_GL&hash=item43a659564e#ht_4127wt_857
what do you think of this...i think i like it..:happydance:

or this??
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Saturn-2...shchairs_GL&hash=item43a6634ece#ht_4718wt_857

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->