Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I ok Poppy just waiting and c wot happens had no bleeding now for a wk. Spoke to EPAU and she said wanted to wait to wks to scan again encase my dates are dramatically out (doubt that!) or whether I have retained much and need a D&C. But if I need anything in mean time I have the number for the ward and I can ring them any time.

Im glad you had no more bleeding sweetie, so is your scan next Thurseday?

Well i hope they help you then sweetie you shouldnt be left this long its not fair or im coming up to sort them out lol x

thanks Poppy :)

I have a clingy little man at moment who is testing boundaries throwing everything :-( he is tired but doesn't give in

must be a boy thing cos i got one of those who once tired does my nut in :growlmad: he not long woken and whinging cos he still tired :dohh:

mc baby hurts me sometimes too. this morning i woke up with a very hard body part up in my ribs almost touching my sternum. i woke up and almost couldnt breathe. OH could see the big lump up there. unfortunately i think it was the head.

You're lucky you had an hr rest! - Laura hasn't slept ALL DAY and just gone to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Got Domino's on the way, screw cooking now! :haha:

puppycat i will pay for that hours sleep, he wont go down now till 10ish especially as his dads just come home for weekend x

Well, I was NOT done with my post...so let me finish............

Tink, Hugs to you as well...those last few weeks will fly by

Oh Phoebe, you have got one a heck of package waiting for delivery!!
Prayers going up for your Granddad!

Caz,puppy,Hopes,Coral,Pk & the Ding dongs :hi:

asfm, just been lurking, not much to say at the moment. Just tired with work and these heat is aweful...and its only going to get worse. Went out of town last weekend for Memorial Day and forgot my thermometer...right around ovulation time...GREAT!!! so now I have 3 days with no temp and I bet FF wont be able to detect Ov....it seems as if everything is frustrating me....UGH!!!... Ok I'm done :)

Send some of your weather over here :thumbup: one day of sunshine ive had allllllllllllllllllllllllllll week pfft...

its been ok her today warm not really hot but it supposed to get nicer this week i hope x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->