Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just hopping on quickly, decided to pack THE bag this morning just in case :rofl:

Puppycat :hugs: sorry your having a shitty day. I recommend Claritin tabs, Beconase nasal spray, and Opticron eye drops. I come from a long line of HF sufferers x

Coral, I wouldn't mind having bubba soon, like you I'm not very comfy anymore :haha: x

Morning MC, Pops, Caz :wave: chat with you both later, gotta hop off to midwives. Swelling down a bit today so FX all is fine and I can chilax at home for a while longer x

goodluck tink heres my opk for today dont no if to have sex again or wait till it gets darker x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0184.jpg
    Photo-0184.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
Not quite there yet is it, if your OH tired have a rest tonight lol then pounce him tomorrow x

Howdy Chicklettes:howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:
How are we all? Hope life is treating everyone well. Many apologies for being M.I.A, life has been so god damn hectic, that i can barely keep up with things. My grandad's still in hosp, 2 wks now poor sod, along with 2 aunts. Beirut is almost in completion, with the exception of bloody bedroom furniture *&(&%$>!!! argos!!!!:growlmad::growlmad: but i wont go into a tirade about that as it would a long and lengthy rant!!! Anywho i had a growth scan yesterday and hold on to ur hats girls. But the:baby: estimated fetal weight is 7LB 3OZ!!!!!!!:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: So one is crapping her pants to put it delicately:rofl::rofl: My induction date is set for 20th june, so have only 18days left!!!:wacko: so thats ample time to get my nike's on and waddle off to disappear for a bit. Well enuff about me. How is everyone doing???? big fat hugs to all my chicks, have missed u all v.v.v.v.muchly and thanks to Cabs and Babyd for ur sweet in boxes on FB. Loadsa love all round xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

hey pheebs:hugs::friends: glad to hear you are alive and kicking!:haha:

sorry to hear about your grandad, hope he improves asap.
How annoying with the furniture hope it gets there pronto!

Wow a big chunker you have cooking, but in 18 days hopefully wont get too much bigger, I hear roughly half lb a week so maybe 8 1/2-9lbs which isn't too bad hun, my first was 8lb 13oz and had no probs pushing her out so don't worry. At least you have a date set now how exciting.:happydance::happydance: xxx

18 days omg excited :happydance::happydance: and what a fantastic weight not too big or too small :hugs: sooo glad you come on we all been wondering where you were :kiss:

Thanks girls, soz to have caused any concern. But everything is a mile a minute at the sec. And by the time things slow down all i am good for is:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: well that is when chunky munky lets me:haha::haha: did i see ur having a scan sat Pops? Good luck for that lovely, hope all goes well with :baby: be it pink or blue xxxx
Still bloody clueless on the name front here:dohh::dohh::wacko::wacko::shrug::shrug: so far all i have is gi-gantor and mr/s stay puft :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes saturday looking forward to it now :happydance: ahhh a name will come to you both soon, be counting down the days now, then roll on a few more weeks for few more ding dongs woohooo :haha:

No not all Caz :wacko: lol xxx So hope u get ur bfp this cycle lovely. Shall be keeping everything crossed for u xx:thumbup::hugs:

Yes saturday looking forward to it now :happydance: ahhh a name will come to you both soon, be counting down the days now, then roll on a few more weeks for few more ding dongs woohooo :haha:

Excellent cant wait to find out what flavour ur baking xx:thumbup::happydance:

hey pheebs:hugs::friends: glad to hear you are alive and kicking!:haha:

sorry to hear about your grandad, hope he improves asap.
How annoying with the furniture hope it gets there pronto!

Wow a big chunker you have cooking, but in 18 days hopefully wont get too much bigger, I hear roughly half lb a week so maybe 8 1/2-9lbs which isn't too bad hun, my first was 8lb 13oz and had no probs pushing her out so don't worry. At least you have a date set now how exciting.:happydance::happydance: xxx

So how come ur feeling stressed young Corally??? Just seen ur icon effigy doings?? xxx

lol im more interested what flavour your baking :haha: make sure you get plenty of rest sweetie your gonna need it now before :baby: arrives x

oh i put that a few days ago about being stressed. Just havent bothered changing it :rofl: although kids are driving me nuts, they are off for 4 more days! :argh:

Can't wait to find out the sex. I take it you didnt see in between the legs on any of your scans??? There ar eno names you like at all???? xx

oh i put that a few days ago about being stressed. Just havent bothered changing it :rofl: although kids are driving me nuts, they are off for 4 more days! :argh:

Can't wait to find out the sex. I take it you didnt see in between the legs on any of your scans??? There ar eno names you like at all???? xx

I must admit i am itching to know now too lol. But gigantor was so big in there, i couldnt see a potty shot for love or money :haha: Aww poor u with the half term, got that joy and wonder to come yet lol. Hope ur taking it as easy as poss lovely. And u Popsicle xxxx
We're both really struggling to agree on anything. So far possibly Tilly or Lois for a pink bundle. Boy names being the hardest for us. Quite like Theo, Arthur, Lenny but as i've said nowt's set in stone yet xxx

Pmsl Coral your making me nervous :haha: im going shopping straight after scan so wont be back online till the afternoon so guessing the suspense gonna kill a few of you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->