Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey ladies!

Phoebe good luck for when the time comes ;-) u'll do great in sure of it!

Guess what. . . i won 2 Rod Stewart concert tickets from The News of the World (newspaper) today lol he is playing in Aberdeen on Sunday so i entered by email and explained how i would love to win them from my parents and I DID! My mum is over the moon :) x

Jenny thats great news :happydance: well done, bless i bet your mum's buzzing. You going with her?

Nah Poppy my stepdad going with her, he got paid off from his job recently so the pair of them have been down lately and don't have much money to do nice things at the moment so glad i can do something for them both to cheer them up a bit.
I will settle for a bfp in return for my good deed haha x

Aww thats a lovely thing to do and by any chance you win a ticket to meet Vin Diesel dont forget about me :haha:

Im sure your good deed will be returned :hugs:

PK2of8, Hopes314 and Tink, THanks so much for the encouragement. I really need that sometimes. I am afraid to wait but I thing the LAP will be a good thing for me. So far, I have had a whole fertility work up with bloodwork and all, Hysterosalpingogram that was normal and DH has had two sperm analysis that were both good. I have tried for 7 months with opk's and now another 4 months with IUI and fertility meds (injections). The only thing I haven't had is the LAP. THey already did several ultrasounds and didn't find cysts or anything. I do have EXTREMELY painful periods. I can remember one about 6 months ago that was so bad, I just wanted to curl up in an ball. We were at a party and I had a couple of drinks, major pain killers and even got into the hot tub to relieve the cramping and it didn't go away. It was sooo bad. It lasted for about 8 hours strait. It was a little better the next day but still very painful. Ovulation can be the same at times like I am bleeding and all bruized up in and around my ovaries and uterus. The docs keep saying they don't think I need a LAP. What does that mean...we don't "think" you need it? I mean really, this is my body here and I don't want them to just "think" but actually check out what may be wrong lol! Thanks again ladies for the warm hugs and support! ! !

PK2of8, Hopes314 and Tink, THanks so much for the encouragement. I really need that sometimes. I am afraid to wait but I thing the LAP will be a good thing for me. So far, I have had a whole fertility work up with bloodwork and all, Hysterosalpingogram that was normal and DH has had two sperm analysis that were both good. I have tried for 7 months with opk's and now another 4 months with IUI and fertility meds (injections). The only thing I haven't had is the LAP. THey already did several ultrasounds and didn't find cysts or anything. I do have EXTREMELY painful periods. I can remember one about 6 months ago that was so bad, I just wanted to curl up in an ball. We were at a party and I had a couple of drinks, major pain killers and even got into the hot tub to relieve the cramping and it didn't go away. It was sooo bad. It lasted for about 8 hours strait. It was a little better the next day but still very painful. Ovulation can be the same at times like I am bleeding and all bruized up in and around my ovaries and uterus. The docs keep saying they don't think I need a LAP. What does that mean...we don't "think" you need it? I mean really, this is my body here and I don't want them to just "think" but actually check out what may be wrong lol! Thanks again ladies for the warm hugs and support! ! !

hey loveybear...no you DEFINITELY NEED the lap. wow. i have very painful periods also and i'm afraid of starting iui and such without having a lap done first to check for endo. the ultrasounds WILL NOT show endo, from everything i've heard from other ladies who have it. so great. when are you having the lap done? (did you already say that??...sorry, i'm such a twit sometimes...) that's great that dh's SAs both came back normal. :hugs: i really hope the lap is it and that will take care of it. if it is the issue, then IUI will probably work perfectly for you sweetie. :hugs: i've read lots of stories of women who got their bfp first cycle after having the lap done/endo removed so many many :hug: and :dust: that this will do the trick for you hun.

hey girlies...i've had a VERY busy day today! first thing, had dd3 and ds for dentist appt this morning. then came back home and had to gather together all kinds of financial documents and scan/email them to the bank for our loan approval. everything's good so far with buying the house. God-willing, it will all continue smoothly. If so, then we'll be new homeowner's on the 30th June!!! :happydance: still i'm trying not to get too excited yet, b/c it will be so disappointing if it falls through, and you never know. it's still kind of hard to believe that we're doing it...that we CAN do it! :dohh:

then drove 45 minutes to my evening job (Tues/Thurs only) at the college just to find out the class was cancelled. That's the THIRD TIME that's happened now. I still get paid, but the pain of it is the gas...why they can't just tell me at least an hour beforehand so I don't have to waste the gas on the drive :wacko: ugh.

so then came back home, sent more documents to the bank, then we took the kiddos up to the deaf school to see the dance troupe do a performance. just back a little while ago. whew. busy day. i'm trying to get a new lawyer to deal with this crap from my ex. we're setting up an appt with somebody in our church, so i hope he can help us, and i hope he'll do it cheap for us :dohh:

otherwise, feeling kind of low last couple of days. i think just my usual moodiness and 2ww frustration/hopelessness kicking in. we have our RE appt coming up on Monday. dh did go get his blood draw on tues this week, so the doc should get the results of that early next week. i was reading through the fertility clinic website again today and noticed they have a small box offering a discount for IUI for all teachers. since dh is a teacher, we should qualify for that...only $99 through the end of Aug. I SO HOPE the RE will push everything to start quickly so we can take advantage of that. we could potentially get 3 cycles by end of Aug to try with IUI at that cost. I really hope so. such a huge savings that would be!!!

phoebe, can't wait to "meet" your lo...our first :baby: ding dong :happydance::happydance: :cloud9:

poppy, i'm still holding out for :pink: for you sweetie :hugs: i have to work saturday, so i won't find out until late when i get back :sad1: i can't wait to see...i know it's a blessing either way :hugs:

coral, lovin the bump hun!! :hugs: ohhh...poppy, if those pants coral has are from old navy, maybe you can order them online??? do you think they'll ship to UK?? :shrug:

MC, did you get the painting done after all today? :hugs: I was thinking...in the states, we have a product call "Killz" (it's a paint) that covers over ANYthing. it's specifically made to cover dark colors/stains and all that. you can't use something like that for what you're doing? :shrug:

CG, it defo looks like you ov'd during the 3 days you missed. poor thing :awww: :hugs:

caz, i agree with poppy...bd again tmw...your opk not ready yet hun :hugs:

jenny, awesome you won tickets for your parents :hugs: so cool! :winkwink: you'll get your bfp soon hun :kiss:

tink...YOU KEEP YOUR PREGGO SELF RESTING YOUNG LADY!!! :jo::haha:

sleeping :hugs: i hope you get taken care of soon sweetie...can't imagine how hard that must be. :hugs:

puppy, i hope you have a better day tomorrow luv :hugs: stinks when the allergies are like that. i know exactly how you feel!

hopes, sweetie, i feel terrible...i can't remember what you were posting about today :wacko: but i have :hugs: for you too :flower:

i wonder how lupine is doing...i hope she's ok. i know she was waiting for her FS appt in july, right? :hugs:

sorry for the super long post girls...and i'm sooooo sorry if i've missed anybody. :kiss: time for me to go to bed...early job tomorrow, but done by mid-morning then back to trying to pull things together for the house purchase. :dohh: i bought dh a PS3 for our anniversary (I had a coupon for $100 off :yipee::yipee::yipee:), so he's busy playing video games :haha: anyway, g'night sweeties :kiss: xxx

@sleeping....decorating is going fine, im not doing any today....cba,bored of white paint! hope your well:flower:
@hopes....plenty of time to turn, just a few words of advice ...DO NOT GOOGLE BREECH BIRTH!.i did:dohh:.:flower:
@pk...got most of the painting done now, im using a paint that says you need one coat...hmmmm my ass you do :haha: never mind, just bits i cant reach to do now, OH will have to do them.
@china...:wave: hope all is well :flower: nice to see you around:thumbup:
@poppy.... SCAN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: you better not keep us waiting for boy/girl result...im desperate here, roughly what time will you be back....?
hope all other dingdongs are well, im going to be doing sweet FA today!:thumbup: i may hoover but we'll see:rofl:

Morning ladies!

Hi mc, bet you are sick to death of painting now! :haha: what u up to today?

PK good news about the house you will have so much room in the new house all U's ding dongs can fly over and stay with you for a nice holiday! :haha: good luck for Tuesday and your appointment. Tell the doc you want to take advantage of the $99 iui and maybe he will cooperate? :hugs:

Sleeping hope you are ok Hun :hugs:

Jenny hope your mum has a nice time at rod Stewart, that's so nice of you, hooe you get your bfp in return for your good deed!

Poppy listen you are going to have to take someone's mobile number(me:haha:) and text that someone your news about the scan we can't wait all day while u go shopping!!! :rofl: what do ya think? Xx

No idea what to do today sure kids will be bugging me again but just walking to the shops and back tired me out yesterday. X

morning and thanx coral!:hugs:
just pottering today, if i see a paint pad/brush or tin i will scream!!!:haha:
i see the sun is shining here:thumbup: i have no washing to do so im going to have a real lazy day...well as lazy as a normal day:dohh:
what are your plans for the day?
and poppy! NOOOOOOOOOOOO i will give you my mobile number!!! :rofl::rofl:

Noooooooo pick me Poppy! Pick me!!!! :loopy: :rofl: x

MC glad the painting is coming along, it can't go no slower than ours, I really HAVE to wait for DH to do mine and we all know what that means :haha: You have a nice CBA day chilling x

Coralista, stay put :haha: tooooooooooo hot for shops. Your bump pic is very cute, you have such a neat bump :awww: bubba coralista :haha: x

Poppy, OMG 1 more sleep! sooooo exciting, I can't think of much else :rofl: x

Jenny, :happydance: for the tickets. I'll have a word with the boss for your BFP :winkwink: :rofl: x

China, sorry your feeling fed up. I get agitated at the best of times working in the heat, must be rotten. Not too bad here yet, although its heating up. FX FF still detects your O :hugs: x

PK I really hope this house stuff works out for you, its horrible waiting for everything to be processed and hanging in limbo :hugs: yes us UKers will come over for a visit :haha: will be so nice for you all to have the extra room and a new start x

Lovelybear, agree with the others about the LAP if its not planned then you must get them to do it. I think it could be the key to your BFP also. x

Hopes, yes no googling :haha: you and MC have time still, you might even be surprised and they have both turned! FX x

Anyhow, any other peeps in the UK getting the strep B test? I ordered mine yesterday since they say to do it at about 35 weeks. After the problems with my friend I'm not chancing it! By the way, baby Joseph is home!!!!!!!!!! He's doing great, it does appear there is some brain damage in the areas of learning and movement, but he's growing very well at present and its looking very promising for him to have suffered very minimal damage. Laura is so enjoying being a mumma, thanks so much for everybody's prayers :hugs: x

Morning tink:hi:

No no it was my idea poppy you need to pick me!!! :rofl: tink wonder where I got the idea from huh! :rofl:

No plans today but house is a mess, just as soon as I tidy it the kids mess it up again, I prefer when they are in school and everything stays where I put it! :rofl: guess I should get used to it will have a toddler soon messing it all up!:rofl:

Lovelybear I agree you should get the lap done and good luck Hun.

:haha: tell me about it Coral, my pooooooooor house :rofl: I get the kids helping with the tidying up each morning and they still haven't caught on to not make a mess :haha: ugh, how WILL we get through the summer hols Coral? least we can get out I guess :haha: might not be far though, I'll meet you over dilks :haha: x

hehe yeah sounds like a plan Tink, although its much closer for me about 25 steps and I'm at dilkes park :rofl: at least we will have a toilet nearby :rofl:

MC its a test to see if the woman has presence of streb b bacteria in her foo foo, which is quite common and harmless to mother. Problem is it can cause big problems in the newborn if born vaginally. In the states they routinely do it. I had it done both pregnancies and was negative. If I had been positive they put you on an antibiotic drip during labour I think to prevent the baby catching it during birth. Anyway I'm having a c-section so wont need to test.

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/groupbstrep/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->