Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ugh, back from midwife. Everything still borderline on the pre-enclampsia front which is good since that is the main worry! She is happy for me to go over the weekend and go docs if it gets any worse. Only thing now is that urine had ++++ ketones, so diabetes looking out of control :( Ordered to bed rest :growlmad: x

Yes well better get some bedrest missy or we all gonna come down and tie you to the bloody sofa :haha:

oh i put that a few days ago about being stressed. Just havent bothered changing it :rofl: although kids are driving me nuts, they are off for 4 more days! :argh:

Can't wait to find out the sex. I take it you didnt see in between the legs on any of your scans??? There ar eno names you like at all???? xx

I must admit i am itching to know now too lol. But gigantor was so big in there, i couldnt see a potty shot for love or money :haha: Aww poor u with the half term, got that joy and wonder to come yet lol. Hope ur taking it as easy as poss lovely. And u Popsicle xxxx
We're both really struggling to agree on anything. So far possibly Tilly or Lois for a pink bundle. Boy names being the hardest for us. Quite like Theo, Arthur, Lenny but as i've said nowt's set in stone yet xxx

I like Tilly and Theo :thumbup: boys are soooooooooooooo damn hard to name x

Ugh, back from midwife. Everything still borderline on the pre-enclampsia front which is good since that is the main worry! She is happy for me to go over the weekend and go docs if it gets any worse. Only thing now is that urine had ++++ ketones, so diabetes looking out of control :( Ordered to bed rest :growlmad: x

Aww Tink, sorry to hear ur having a rough time. Methinks u better do as Pops says hun. Bed rest for u chick-a-dee lovely. Really hope things calm down come the weekend hun. Big hugs xxx:hugs::hugs: xxx

oh i put that a few days ago about being stressed. Just havent bothered changing it :rofl: although kids are driving me nuts, they are off for 4 more days! :argh:

Can't wait to find out the sex. I take it you didnt see in between the legs on any of your scans??? There ar eno names you like at all???? xx

I must admit i am itching to know now too lol. But gigantor was so big in there, i couldnt see a potty shot for love or money :haha: Aww poor u with the half term, got that joy and wonder to come yet lol. Hope ur taking it as easy as poss lovely. And u Popsicle xxxx
We're both really struggling to agree on anything. So far possibly Tilly or Lois for a pink bundle. Boy names being the hardest for us. Quite like Theo, Arthur, Lenny but as i've said nowt's set in stone yet xxx

I like Tilly and Theo :thumbup: boys are soooooooooooooo damn hard to name x

Arent they just!!! :dohh:

oh phoebe I like the names Lois, Tilly, Lenny and theo very cute!

Tink glad to hear things not too bad, just need to rest now right. xx

Phoebles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hugs: :hug: Missed you honey :hugs:

WOW looks like your cooking ur bun well also :haha: our babies are prob having a whale of a sugar rush in there :haha: awwwwww your being induced on my wedding anniversary! :x

Phoebles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hugs: :hug: Missed you honey :hugs:

WOW looks like your cooking ur bun well also :haha: our babies are prob having a whale of a sugar rush in there :haha: awwwwww your being induced on my wedding anniversary! :x

Aww wedding anniversary pressy lol!!! Oh yes :baby: is loving the sugar rush :haha: s/he has a massive tum already!!! :wacko: scared to bloody eat now heheheh xxxxx

Oh and I wish your grandad better, will be praying. Sorry! :haha: trying to post and talk on phone is impossible with a baby brain :haha: x

Be back later lovelies, got visitors. Hugs xxxx

ok this is my 32 and half week bump pic, was bored!:haha:

Attachments

• MayJune2011 047.JPG
    MayJune2011 047.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 5
  • MayJune2011 048.jpg
    MayJune2011 048.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Your bump always makes me jealous lol nice and neat... where did you get your maternity jeans from? all the one's ive seen are baggy on the legs not tight.

I actually got them from a shop called Old Navy in the states! They are cropped jeans.

I need to find some i like over here im sick of leggings :haha:

:wave: hot here, nice to see mi dum dum around!! 18 days to go! woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
ok thats it im off again,oh yea, cute bump coral! :happydance:

:wave: MC

Ive just had fray bento's steak pie, mash and pea's

Hey all not much to say today but been bloody boiling today went to a teddy bears picnic and family fun day at the surestart centre today I am so tired Mckenzie only had an hr nap today :-( been a monkey keeps kicking been in his cot a couple of times cos of it.

Really want to go cloth nappies for Mckenzie at the moment I have enough for 2 nappy changes waiting for another one to come through the post to try out if they are good going to buy a load :)

Anyway not long to go Poppy till sat!!

Tink take it easy and rest

MC hope everything is ok and decorating going ok?

Pheobe wow not long to go now hope you are ok.

Everyone else hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->