Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Pops, I'm sorta resting :haha: as best I can uncomfortably stuck to the leather sofa here. Its soooooooo hot here :(

Sleepingbubs, sounds like a nice afternoon. Would be interested in hearing your experiences with the nappies. I will use disposables for a while while Lily is little but I plan to try cloth past about 6 months. x

Happy Friday to you too Caz!!

It is gorgeous here in Leeds too but stuck in the office until 4:30 :growlmad:

Do you have to take extra precaution when being in the sun pregnant? Even in the first trimester?

Just a thought, don't want to miss out on any sunbathing whilst we still have the weather if I can help it!! :icecream:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7a18.aspxhttps://global.thebump.com/tickers/tta783f.aspx
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttef6cd.aspx

PK2of8, thanks for the encouragement on the lap. I sure hope they find something. And no, you are not a twit lol, I have a consult on the lap on June 24th. It seems like so far away but it's not considering we are remodeling our kitchen. I just want to be pregnant like yesterday. Thanks again and I will keep you posted. My boss actually said, no, you don't have a lap for endo...Do I really have to tell my boss these things? I have so many appts. and it turns out she has had the same problem and never had kids. She was asking me about the lap and said, "I thought you said you don't have any pain during yoru periods" and I said, no, that is not what I said. It's almost like she thinks I was making it up and doing the lap when it is not "necessary" in her opinion...I love that my whole personal life is on the table at work! It just ads more stress. I have two IUIs after the lap and then they want to suggest other treatment. I think at that point I will just keep trying natural...it really scares me because I don't want to keep trying past 40 so time is really flying. GOD HELP ME!

I say enjoy the sun Laura! Your body will soon let you know if its not a good idea. Your skin might be a little more sensitive though, and keep hydrated. Nice time to be in the early stages, make the most of it. I LOVE the sun, but I can't bare it now :haha: x

Lovelybear, I'm glad you have your appointment. Don't loose faith, you still have time :) my mum finally conceived me at 47 :happydance: x

not good had a phone call from EPAU and yet again they don't have a nurse for thursday morning so got to go at 13:45 my appointment was meant to be at 9:15!!!!

Its flipping hot out there.................... got some really nice floated tops out of George, i dont generally buy anything from there cos they never anything in, but i was amazed i spent £50 :happydance: got some more bra's too gone up a cup i feel like Dolly Parton :haha:

Tink glad your resting :hugs:

SB your EPU is pathetic :growlmad:

sleeping :hugs:
laura...never realised you were so close to me im from selby:happydance: how hot has the last two days been here?? phewwwww...just stay cool and srink lots of water!:thumbup:

Its flipping hot out there.................... got some really nice floated tops out of George, i dont generally buy anything from there cos they never anything in, but i was amazed i spent £50 :happydance: got some more bra's too gone up a cup i feel like Dolly Parton :haha:

Tink glad your resting :hugs:

SB your EPU is pathetic :growlmad:

roll on 11am!!:happydance:
im wearing one of those long floaty dresses think they called maxi dresses, very comfy!! you gotta get one!!
5 weeks until turkey eh:yipee: dont forget my post card! xx

Yes i bought a maxi dress for gage's opening night, think it needs turning up a bit cos i kept walking on the dress :haha: wants some for the holidays for deffo.

Yeah im getting really nervous now for the scan, so scared im gonna be disappointed arghhhh hate the thought of it, but know i will for a few days.

i was like that before my scan, but you never know...i got a sneaky feeling its a little lady..FXd and everything else crossed too!!!

I got everything crossed too :hugs: god what we like its a babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :haha:

Just waiting for my curry im starving, never eat curry but fancied a bit tonight so hope it dont burn my mouth off lol

I live in a maxi dress :haha: either that or my PJ's :haha: Yes there are some really nice ones out! and very flattering for the preggers figure.

5 weeks till your hols Pops? I get your frustration with the forms, I have just had to one. Pain in the ass :haha: Oh stop worrying about the scan, your gonna fall in love with your baby and its all gonna be fine :hugs: I can't wait for you to get back! x

hi girls, was lovely and warm today:happydance:

Poppy ooo I'm getting so excited, can't wait for 11, you better hurry up on here:haha:

Just got my food shopping delivered CBA to walk around the shops!:haha:

:wave::hi: ladies,

@PK, I was thinking the same thing, I O'd on one of those three days, my guess it was either Saturday or Sunday but oh well!! Oh, praying everything stays smooth for your new house!!!

Poppy, rooting for team blue/pink!! (but I will secretly root for team pink for ya...wink wink)

Tink,Coral,Caz,MC,Puppy,SleepingB,Hopes,Phoebe,Jenny and all the ladies :hi:

asfm, enjoying a peaceful day at work. Its so slow I'm bored!!! In the processe of planning our family vacation to Universial Studies next year....excited!!! but that's about it.

Any good shops for maxi dresses ladies?

Yes Tink i messed up on korben's passport twice going outside the line, drove me mad... £49 for his for 5yrs, i personally believe babies passports should be done yearly till they 5yrs cos they change sooooooooooooo much.

Coral i will have to get straight back for wade's interview so i wont keep you all hanging :haha:

CG i want to go there one year with the kids.

Im gonna miss a few births on here which i didnt want to do :cry: will take me forever to catch up on 10 days of excitement x

I love my "only" maxi dress!!

Poppy, do you have a laptop you can take with you??

Haha...when I read Phoebe's post the other day...I thought she already had her's...

When I had Corey, I was a whopper. The Dr. told me that he was going to be over 8lbs....yeah, I took the booger 2 weeks early and he was only 6lbs 13oz...I guess I had some extra water weight...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->