Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Happy 33 weeks and morning Coralista! :hugs: for the back, its horrid isn't it? I got it going on also, and my legs! oh my I never remembered it being so hard last time?! :hugs: x

hey tink hope ur son is ok

morning all so tired Mckenzie didn't sleep well last night so i had 4hrs sleep :-( think he was having bad dreams was screaming and crying but he did have a bottle in the end at 2am
but he is full of beans this morning driving me mad

:hugs: for the sleep deprivation sleepingbubs, zzzz how the LO's manage to find the energy after a night like that I don't know! x

morning Tink and SB, yes Tink it wasn't like this for me last time either, we are older now aye :haha:
SB hope you get to have a cat nap later, sleep deprivation is the pits. x

he always has energy sometimes goes from 5am till 8pm with just an hr nap!!! Well I have now put on the great fire of pontypandy for him cos he is now tired and I want to have a shower!!

Will be back on later but lots to do today driving down to Ipswich to see the inlaws :)

Happy 33 weeks coral
i dont have reptiles anymore, they all went with the ex!! i have 3 cats,2 rabbits, 2 kids a bump and a man!!!! far too much living here, might chuck OH out!!!! :rofl:
:hugs: to the poorly LO....glad mine are well, i hate it when they get ill...:hugs:

Yeah I just have one boxer dog now, no more other stuff, too much hassle.
Is poppy left yet? 2 and a half hours I can't wait :haha:

MC just shows you I never read your post properly, I am NOT awake :rofl: Not fun here at all. I forgot how horrible it is to cope with sick LO's when preggo, I'm panicking I'll get it. When I get sick I'm like my eldest passing out and everything, plus I'll be pissing myself as I'm sick :rofl: x

yea think they did change the time of it:shrug: ...run back quickly poppy!!!!!! pink pink pink!!

Morning ladies

Lurking for Poppy's news.

Here's Jeff!!

Attachments

• Jeff.jpg
    Jeff.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
In other news DH and I haven't managed to :sex: so far this fertile period - meh. Been so tired and feeling so pants I just haven't been in the mood. Not sure I'm going to ov today either, no ovpain and OPK not really getting darker yet.

Oh and if anyone has a new phone they want to recommend please do!

My phone has stopped charging and I'm starting to panic slightly because it's on red and I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not an i phone sort of person, or blackberry really. I'm so rubbish with phones anyway so this is a really painful process for me!!

I'm looking at the HTC Wildfire and trying to decide whether to shell out £150 or not....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->