Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Poppy,
I didn't think planning this was going to be hard....OMG it is. It doesnt help that I am doing it a year inadvance. But the boys are going to be supper excited and that's all that matters!!

Its an expensive vacation, but im sure you and the boys will have a fantastic time, you probably need another vacation after that one :haha:

CG i will find an internet cafe or something whilst out there. Im just on ebay looking at maxi dresses some lovely one's x

Hi ladies

How exciting for you Pops, can't wait!!!

We bought a bearded dragon today and the vivarium etc, DH is so excited - lol. He keeps looking in the tank panicking that he's not moving much - if he had a stick he'd be poking it I swear!

OMG puppy....you are so lucky!! I have been wanting one for a while now myself. Post pics if can. We had one oh say 12-13 years ago...I loved that lil bugger

I'm not fond of reptiles :rofl: I'll stick with my pussy cats I think :haha: But glad your happy puppy! x

Hey China, trip sounds exciting :happydance: I'd love to go. Enjoy planning x

My eldest bought a snake and let Gage look after it up in the attic, it managed to get out other week and i was freaking thinking where the hell is it, but whilst gage was getting his pants on found the snake curled up in one of his legs pants, you should of heard gage scream like a girly :haha:

Tink i dont like them either, snakes, spiders etc im a pussy when i see a daddy long legs lol

I need to go bed soon ive had the headache from hell today and still cant shift it, need sleep had bad night last night having nightmares so tired maybe why ive a headache

my son got out once i wouldn't go in the room and my son wouldn't as well hes scared of it i don't no why hes got it tbh never feeds it or never picks it up i feed it my oh found it in his drawer curled up haha x x x

I have baby mice in my flipping freezer, but i never feed the thing.. gage dont like doing it but rhys paying him to do it lol

haha i have to in my freezer i hate feeding it but i am geting used now tbh x x x

ugh shattered. Eldest kept me on my toes feinting, complaining of chest pain and then vomiting. Thank goodness he eventually vomited cause I was getting worried bout him, couldn't work out what was up! Anyhow, It will still be a long night zzzzzzzzz might random post through the night :haha: x

Caz & Poppy, I would never have a snake in my house... I would be scared shitless!!!
Think I'm gonna stick to small safe reptiles:haha:

Good night ladies...

:wave: cant sleep...been up for half an hour, Rhys is so active around this time of day:dohh: he gonna be an early bird, Connor is still fast out with OH so at least i get 5 mins peace!:thumbup:

ive had all sorts of reptiles and animals, used to rescue them and keep some as pets, so ive had, water dragons,bearded dragons, countless snakes, skinks,a brazillian black turantula...i could go on all day, my favo was my texas rat snake, she was a pink colour with red googly frog eyes, i used to be able to wear her like a bracelet, walk round the garden and even freak the neighbours out as she used to sit around my wrist whilst pegging the washing out!:haha: she was only a baby but for some reason hated men!:rofl: always used to strike at my ex wanker i mean "husband",lol, so he made me get rid...dick head!
anyway....5 hours to go!! im too excited for this scan poppy, its your fault i cant sleep past 530am!:tease: :haha: xxxxxxxx

ugh shattered. Eldest kept me on my toes feinting, complaining of chest pain and then vomiting. Thank goodness he eventually vomited cause I was getting worried bout him, couldn't work out what was up! Anyhow, It will still be a long night zzzzzzzzz might random post through the night :haha: x

:hugs: to LO..hope he ok today xx

morning ladies,

Poppy good luck with scan hunnie, will be here waiting at 11am:happydance:

When we were living in the states we had a small zoo going! We had 2 ball python snakes which DH fed live mice and baby rats to :cry: 2 iguanas, a nanday conure bird, a parakeet and a dog. Also had 2 ferrets a few years back and we also had a couple of pet rats, (snake didnt want them so they became pets):haha:

MC little bubba jumping around aye. Luckily mine hasn't been waking me up lately but my sore back has!:dohh:

Tink hope LO is feeling better:hugs:

oh China have a great time at Universal I wish I was going I loved it there!:yipee: so much fun!

zzzzzzzz it was a looooooooooong night. He's like me, feints somewhat :rofl: Bless. No better this morning, still DnV I'm dreading getting it. Anyhow, tea on the go, FX today gets better.

MC, morning! you can keep your reptiles :haha: nice I'm sure :haha: x

Poppppppppppppppppppsyyyyyy!!!! Yooooooooouuuuuuuuu hooooooooooooooooooo!!!! today is THE day!!!!!!!!!! :loopy: x

ooo I'm 33 weeks today :yipee: now I'm a honeydew melon! :haha: bump def looks bigger than that though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->