Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi jeff:hi: :awww:

I have an iphone 3G I only have one because my BIL in the states broke it and bought a new one. My dh fixed it and gave it me works like new ;) it took a while to get used to it but I love it now!

Poppy hurry up! X

15 mins ish to go!!!!........:yipee: the anticipation is killing me, you watch s/he'll have legs closed!! :dohh::haha:

re-fresh.....checks veiwing list...refresh again...checks for poppy on viewing list.................................................................

ok quick question while we await the news....anyone get REALLY BAD kicks/nudges/headbutts in cervix area, i thought i did before but today i actually jumped up thinking my waters went when baby kicked/moved VERY low, scared me a little....:shrug:

:wave: Hi Chloe

MC I remember doing the same with Laura, she used to make me jump something silly - a lot!!

Yes mc I sometimes see stars when I get a good punch in the cervix ouch!

oh good, im not alone, sorry coral but you know what i mean, never felt it like that with the other two, my fluff actually hurts now....bad baby!:cry:

Yes naughty ding dong :baby: mine usually oly hurts for a couple of seconds though then it stops

:hi: girls how are you all i have been shopping going in the yard soaking up some sun in a min hope the weather is her to stay woopp come on poppy we are all waiting for the news hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->