Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ive never changed a girls bum i dunno what your ment to do with a girl :rofl::rofl:

No i cant, wanna go out and buy my first ever dress but darnt till 20wk scan lol

bless ya i can remember going to asda on way from from 20wk when found out lo was a boy and brought boys outfits lol

Oh ok I thought you bought some conceive plus, you can buy pink don't worry thats def a girl, what did u/s tech say?

She said i cant tell you its a 100% we not allowed but deffo girl... Ugh im just paranoid now its gonna grow a tinkle :haha:

Yeah they all say that I was a bit worried myself! :dohh: I'm sure it's a girl though! X

:pink::cloud9: POPPY IS HAVING A GIRL!!! :cloud9::pink:

So pleased for you honey. I would have been stalking but I was sleeping :sleep: lazy ol tink :haha:

I had tears running down my face when I had mine! I can only imagine how you felt :cry::thumbup::baby::thumbup::thumbup::baby: xxxxxxxx
:hugs: I'm so happy for you Pops :hugs: x

Awww thanks Tink i just went to bits and kept saying ' are you sure its a girl' lol i was trying to see the tinkle whilst she was scanning down there x

IT IS FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm sooooooooooo made up :happydance: I really thought you would have a girl but I must admit I was worrying I had it all wrong. I know you would have been over the moon just to have a healthy baby, but I also knew how made up you would be to be having your princess and so wanted it for you :hugs:

:haha: they said they couldn't tell me 100% either, I guess they have to! x

Yeah think on Babybond website they say 97%... but that potty shot has three lines tho unless tinkle hiding :haha: korbens stood out a mile with my 20wk scan....

Sonographer asked if i had any names for a girl and i said a few but darnt really concentrate on girl names, she then said well i suggest you do cos its a little girl :cloud9: then i cried pmsl

:saywhat::pink::pink::pink:CONGRATS POPPY ON YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::drunk::drunk::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Puppy, Jeff is a cutie:thumbup:

Hiya:hi:Tink,Coral,MC,SleepingB,Caz

Oh Poppy, I'm dig'n those scans...:thumbup:

I had noooooooooooooo feeling cos id convinced myself boy... but totally shocked and happy with this being my last baby... cant wait to go shopping for her but will wait till after 30th June.

Right i better go get some food, rushed back home, but had to go straight back out to drop wade off hence why i was late on. Thanks everyone its be one of the best days for me so far and you all made it even better :hugs:

Criky, forgot what else is going on now :haha:

Oh MC, I have that sensation A LOT :haha: don't panic. I sware I can feel her hair rubbing against my cervix sometimes too :haha: strange old feeling. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->