Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwwww i get that Pops, although I'm still worried that got it wrong at both scans!!! :haha: I think I held off buying too much till 20 weeks anyhow, but I must admit, I think I did buy a couple of small bits n bobs. I couldn't wait! x

girls a little lad has been run over near us and a man feather down the man is pissed and drove in to the car on his bike and the little lad was running in and out of the road x x x

omg caz thats aweful, any news about the little lad?

Hey ladies,
baby hopes lovely stuff, it's so exciting buying baby stuff. I was just looking through some of the clothes earlier, I can't wait til I get to dress her in them :haha:

Mc love your bump pics and it looks like you may have dropped a little?

Caz horrible news about the little boy is he ok?

Tink glad lo's are improving, poor franklyn puking is horrible:awww:

Poppy you have to buy at least one pink outfit go on! I'm like tink I still panic that they got it wrong twice I have everything for a girl! Xx

hows the little boy caz??
i think baby has turned and baby has dropped, thats why my bump looks smaller, all i need him to do is stay like that for at least 8 weeks!...but no longer than 10 weeks 6 days!:haha:

not a clue hun some are saying hes 3 and some are saying hes 5 so don't no but will find out soon and i will let you all no there's been a dog to that's been ran over don't no what these drivers are coming to at all its shocking x x x

Hope he's ok Caz parents worst nightmare.

MC lets hope Rhys stops that way if he's turned lol

he is going mental in there, i dont know what position he is in now:dohh: hopefully head down!!!..stay there Rhys!!!!!!!!!! x

i no hun i am constantly think about my lad when hes out play if hes ok and hope hes not near no roads i am going to tell hum whats gone on its the road near us its bad main road x x x

Keep us updated on the little boy Caz, how awful! I hate letting the kids play out, and I don't even let my youngest out yet (7 but has some learning difficulties so I wont for a while yet) Hope he's ok x

MC, I do think your bumps dropped a bit, and that would explain the cervix sensation. FX he stays head down if he has turned eh?! x

Coral, i have all the little outfits washed, ironed, covered in bags and hung in the wardrobe :rofl: its all a little obsessive but I couldn't help myself :haha: I can't wait to play dress up too :haha: x

I think it wont be long poppy I was feeling little flutters at your stage :happydance:

I sometimes think i feel something but put it down to wind lol korben was 18wks exactly so shouldnt be long.

I keep calling my bump a HE still OH keeps correcting me pmsl

Tink do you have each outfit individually wrapped? You are organised? Lol I just have mine washed and dried and in plastic bags in my room, I don't have a wardrobe to put them in yet! :dohh: I have heard from a little bird that my MIL will tell me on my birthday she is paying for the furniture, then I have ot get it ordered quickly if I want it in time! She's doing my nut in:haha:

deffo wont be long!then she'll kick the shit outta ya! :haha: what a wonderful feeling.:yipee:

lol its nice at first but not so funny when they really hurt, especially stretching :growlmad: korben use to do it a lot and hurt like hell.

i first realised by listening in, the 'whoops' corresponded with the bubbles, and sure enough they were! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->