Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Enjoy walking on cloud 9 today Popsy!!!!! :loopy: thanks for sharing it with us x

hey sweeties...i'm late for work :hugs: well, not technically "late" just late getting out of the house/moving.

O. M. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Poppy, I'm so made up for you, it's making me cry!!! :haha: I'm sooooooooo happy you have your sweet little princess!!!!! That's defo a little girl!!! :thumbup::pink::thumbup::pink: i KNEW it was a girl!!!! tehehehe

well, i have to run and i'll catch up with everybody laters :kiss: i love and miss you all!!! :hug:

Been gone a while now so think its time to come back :thumbup: Sorry for disappearing just needed a little time, but now i'm here :D

CONGRATULATIONS POPPY! SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR PRINCESS :cloud9: :happydance: :hugs: :baby: :flower: :wohoo::fool::juggle::rain::bunny::loopy::pink::crib::pink:

Now for a huge lot of reading back to do i hope you are all doing good ladies :hugs: WOW! Look at all your tickers its days until your bubbas will be here :happydance: so exciting can't wait to see them :cloud9: All the pgs are going so quickly!

xxxxxxx

CG, PK, Lupine and Puppycat thanks mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Just got back home now im going to read back on what ive missed this morning :happydance:

Hey everybody else, sorry for neglecting you all in the excitement, but I'm shattered and nursing poorly LO's. :wave: at everybody!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tink sorry to hear about your poorly LO's hope they just have like a 24hour thing and nothing serious and doubly hope you don't catch it :hugs: to you and your LO's

Poppy- So happy for you! Has made my day :D

xxxx

Hi lupine we missed you sweetie:flower::hugs:

Poppy I'm still smiling now!!:D

Tink how are the LO? still throwing up? really hope you don't catch it, not what you need right now:hugs:

Tink i think there is a 24hr bug going around my OH had it whilst in Germany other day, hate bugs so hope your LO gets well soon and you dont come down with it :hugs:

Coral happy 33 weeks lovely :happydance: hope your backs a bit better now :kiss:

MC im sure your bump is getting smaller lol, bet your knackered being awake since 5.30am :haha: think im tired now had a aweful restless night kept checking time make sure i wasnt late lol

Puppycat omg Jeff would scare me it be up attic with Rhys's snake lol

Awww Jeff's lush - my Nan just bought Jeff's cousin, Jack. :haha:
Lush!!!!!!!

Just done an OPK and there is a second line but it's nowhere near positive, will have to change my ticker if I don't get positive today

:wave: China! how are you honey? x

Lupine, lovely to see you hop by, hoping your ok :hugs: x

MC your bump is still very cute :awww: x

Poppy, I am with you in regard to the reptiles :haha: although I don't think I could even have one in the house :haha: Bet your still floating right? sure your not the tiniest bit tempted to go buy something pink n cute? :haha: x

Coral, hows your day going. Its sure hot here isn't it? Phew! x

LO's seem a bit better. Harvey only had it the bottom end, but boy, it was pretty bad :haha: with tummy pain. Franklyn has finally stopped being sick but hasn't held much water down so he's pretty dehydrated. Just trying to get him to drink again. FX that's it, and so far no-one else has it ... so far ... x

Tink im dying to but darnt lol i know i got potty shot but you read about peeps getting told wrong sex.

Glad your LOs getting passed the worst, id prefer to be stuck on the toilet than being sick.

look what arrived!

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8918/stuffsa.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

iv been so scared to buy stuff but saw them online mamas and papas sale and had to have them :haha:

:) So exciting when you start buying stuff! Loving the purchase's babyhopes, mamas and papas stuff are lovely :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->