Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hehe I'm not that organised at all!

Just about to dig into some Ben and jerrys caramel chew chew and watch BGT final! Xx

:haha: it wasn't organisation it was feverish obsessive nesting.

Ugh, I got wind and feel sickly :cry: please stay away bug!!!!

OMG Puppycat how can you dare hold it :argh: lol

Tink hope your not coming down with it x

He's lush!! :haha:

He's just sitting quiet on my hand, he saw his cage and reversed further up my arm, don't think he wants to go back yet lol

lol, oooh I pick them up and wave them in front of his face to get his attention, then watch him crunch them yum yum x

Awww I wouldn't do that - honest!

Anyway I'm off too, night Pops and pink bump :hugs: xxx

:rofl: at you lot, he's only small, wait until Jeff gets bigger!!! hahahah, then take a pic puppycat, theyll shit their pants then!! :haha:
ive been up since 230...heartburn...stooooopid BBQ beans :haha: did go back to sleep about 430 until 730, so not too bad, my OH came to bed and woke me up with the news my sis and her OH have split up:dohh: family reunion at mums for sunday dinner today, should be fun! NOT! everyone there slagging off her ex!, hate gatherings like that.....
anyway.....poppy your having a girl!!!:happydance: i told my OH and he said, "im chuffed for her...nice one!" bless him xx
i should have bet on that scottish lad winning BGT, i said he'd win when i first heard him, amazing voice!!:yipee:
heads gone blank.......:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->