Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

night ding dongs :hugs: just had a nice long bath and now i'm going to watch silence of the lambs with oh and then bed :)

xxxxx

:haha:mines not been a bump pic for avatar for the past week or so either, :rofl: has our PC been on the vino??:haha:
poppy...i see a hamburger, looks totally different to my re-collection of Rhys's potty shot!:thumbup: deffo a little lady! xx and im with Gage..SERENITY!!:awww:

ZZzzzzzzzz Morning DD's :wave:

Morning MC, fancy our PC getting us in a muddle :haha: Mind you, I think I used to get muddled in the early days of this thread :haha: it defo confuses things when people change their avatars. Whacha up to today? hows the decorating? x

well, my sis took up most of my day yesterday, and poor OH had to taxi us form here to there! so decorating got put to the back of the list, i feel a bit shitty today, achey and my tummy hurts, not contracting just like a sore tummy so im not doing any decorating today...
what are you up to today? :hugs:

she seems like she knows what shes doing...she says she doesnt and hasnt loved him for a while, she was just very unhappy!..:awww: but yesterday she seemed like the old sister i used to know, giddy ,smiley and ....happy:shrug: she knows what she wants i guess, i thought she'd be a crying wreck but...no...xx

Morning :hi:

Oh it's peeing down outside yuck. I'm actually glad the kids are off today so I don't have to go in this:haha:

Mc glad your sis seems to be doing ok. Sorry about the sore tummy, ouch!:hugs:

Tink, how are you? Get much sleep? I woke up inthe night and couldn't fall back to sleep. Yes my mum is excited amd she lives in Fahd ham so not far :)

That's good going, even though it was what I wanted, I was still a wreck when my ex finally left. Bet your proud of her for being so strong, and must be nice to finally get your sister back :happydance: x

Morning Coralista :wave: No I didn't get get much sleep :growlmad: I am just pleased that I doze on and off in the night now, that's the best I get :haha: least when bubba comes I'm in the swing of things eh? Yes horrible morning, although I loved the sound of the rain last night, we are in the loft conversion so its like being in a caravan. Love that sound :haha: x

Yeah I love the sound of the rain too. You will probably get more sleep once you have e baby. :haha:
I've been thinking, do you think I should take a few cartons of ready made milk to the hospital just in case? And a couple of bottles? I really want to try breastfeeding but am worried what I'll do if it doesn't work. :shrug: don't want to be too tempted with the formula either?

Coral, they will give you a bottle if it doesn't work out. They do have them for that situation, they just don't advertise that. BUT i have packed one carton of aptimil and a bottle just in case. It just makes me feel better being there :haha: But your right, in some ways its best to not have the option so you just get on with it and push through any problems. But Its different for me isn't it having fed my others, easy to say x

Yeah I think I'll pack some just in case but will try not to cave for the easy option :haha: I haven't pumped any colostrum either and not sure if I should?

Its not really the advised thing to do. I did cause of the diabetes, just wanted to avoid topping bubba up with formula since I have such a lot of colostrum. They say pumping can cause contractions, but it doesn't for me, and I haven't done it too often. Just enough for a few syringes full if her sugar levels go low. Its also pretty uncomfortable for 'virgin' nipples :haha: if you do try, make sure you pop on some nipple cream first and don't do it for long. Stop if you feel any BH's. x

Yes I've heard that also. I remember pumping before and ouch it did hurt. I might not even try til after I get home from the hospital. I'm just hoping I persevere and get her latched on. After all that's what they are made for right? :haha:

Oh and I advise gradually building up the time you feed. So like 5 mins each side the first couple of times, then 7 mins, then 10 etc etc. Also wake her to feed if its been 3 hours since the beginning of the last feed. I let mine sleep on then they woke so hungry I didn't have enough to satisfy them by then. That way you'll have a good supply of milk when it comes in and you avoid sore nipples. Also recommend Lansinoh, their cream is great and the pads brill too. That cream is a life saver! x

That's right, so few women actually can't feed themselves. Make sure they help you, I'm sure you'll manage just fine. Should be really helpful having that breastfeeding support service too, plus ya got me :haha: I've been there and done it and also helped mums in hospital too when the feeding councillor was unavailable. They used to come find me as the next best thing :haha: x

Hehe dr booby tink:rofl: I hope that this time I'm in a better frame of mind. how long do they usually nurse the first few days with the colostrum? Will get some lansinoh cream too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->