Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh I love savannah Rose that was on my list but my last name is Cerrato pronounced serrato so thought too many SSS sounds? I am probably set with Keira Rose Cerrato. I also like Sienna, Lyla, Demi, Amelia, Gianna to name a few x

Keira is a lovely name, do love Demi and Amelia to.. get you with the SSS's lol... I think i'll stick with Savannah even tho Gage is adament she with be called Serenity :haha:

Agree Caz its very dangerous on any road nowadays nevermind a main road and a 3yr old shouldnt be left alone near one, but so glad he's ok x

Babyhopes not saying names :haha:

Coral i agree unless i find something else 'but doubt it' x

:haha:

Ok

so its

Eve Nevaeh Keane (pronounced Eve Na-vey-ah Keen)heaven spelt backwards :)

Or Jack Alexander Keane

They nice names sweetie, girls especially i know too many Jacks lol

Morning all! :wave:

Caz glad the little boy is ok, but agree that a 3 year old should have either been in a buggy, on reins, or having his hand held on the road. Shame his parents had to learn the hard way, but least he's ok! enjoy your lunch :) x

MC, shame about the break up, and how it will effect the family do today. Hope you still have a good day though x

Morning Coralista, Pops, Babyhopes :wave:

Loving the names :awww: all these cute little girls, I can't wait to see what they look like! Yes Pops, buy a dress buy a dress, just leave the tags on :haha: x

Babyhopes, I'm guessing boy from the HB :happydance: x

Natalies, really hope you get on well tomorrow. Update us wont you? B.P not so bad, swelling the same. They are more concerned with my GD, had ++++ Ketones last week so it looks pretty out of control at moment. Broomfield is a great hospital, you should have a good experience there. I'm at Basildon like Coral x

Afternoon Tink :flower:

Just inbetween here and washing, weather damp and miserable here so no hanging out washing. Was gorgeous Friday too :growlmad:

Hope your chillaxing missy x

jack we are still on fence about as its such popular name

maybe Alex Jack instead

yeah cloudy here too Pops was hot yesterday though, looks like its going to rain

:haha: yes good afternoon :haha:

I'm not EXACTLY chillxing, well I wasn't but I am now OK? :haha: Had a busy morning with Church, and Jessica had a majorettes exam. No more to do today thank goodness, yes looks like rain here doesn't it Coral, just when I had half an ton of washing to put out. x

Oh and babyhopes, I went with Jessica even though it was quite popular. If its a name you love then I would stick with it! its very cute x

Hey

Just nipping on to say a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to our Poppy, i had a tear in my eye when i found out you were having a girl :) Im thrilled to bits for you hun i really am!

Not much happening with me, im 4dpo and just been working non stop the last few days so away to cuddle up on the couch with DH a watch a film.
Catch up soon DD's x

Awww thanks Jenny :hugs: in the 2ww keep us up to date sweetie :dust::dust::dust: enjoy your film x

Hey Jenny :hugs: lots of dust for your TWW :dust: Have nice afternoon snuggling with DH, you deserve a nice rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->