Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Afternoon girlies

No Jeff pics, promise!! But yeh will definitely post one when he's bigger MC :thumbup:

Well ignore my ticker I still haven't had a positive OPK, will do another this evening, DH and I managed to BD last night so considering I haven't yet ov'd we may still be in with a chance. We just don't seem to have the time!!

:haha: Oh PC you can post your pics, don't mind me. I don't HAVE to look do I, and I am sure he is lovely, he's just not my thing :rofl: x

Hey ladies :hugs: :kiss:
Decided against writing since my last post i did start writing it and was huge but laptop decided to restart itself so will just start again from now. Just wanted to say your growing bumps are all really lovely :hugs: and lots of luck to those still ttc!
I changed my sig cause it was really long and wanted to fit on a new ticker, its easier to say team ding dong cause that means all of you, then noone is missed out :) plus you know you are all my favourite bnb ladies :D
Puppycat- Jeff is so cute :D give him a cuddle from me, they grow so fast though i miss mine alot :( might have to get another one when we move somewhere more permanent!

xxxxx

Hey Lupine! Hate it when i loose a long post, really annoying :haha: never mind, glad your ok! Time ticking away till your appointment huh? How lil Dexter? x

Yep not long till appointment now, kind of excited and really scared at same time :haha: and little dexter is the cutest :cloud9: he laughs and smiles all the time he is such a happy little baby :D he is lovely :) SIL and her OH are going on holiday next week for a week i am really going to miss his cheeky little smile and his cooing for a whole week, but will be even nicer to see him when they get home :thumbup: Will have to get a new picture of him and one of my kittens for you :thumbup: he is so big now! 37days maximum until lily-anne is here that is so soon, can't wait to see her!

xxxxx

Tink stole my post LR i was gonna write that :haha: looking forward to piccies :happydance:

:haha: Poppy! :D
Think i got some on my camera of dexter at the zoo, will have to get OH to find the lead and will get some more pics of him tomorrow on my phone cause i don't have any new ones on there, haven't really had my phone with me recently either been living in my own little bubble :haha: Will deffo upload at least one pic tomorrow though :)

xxxx

Hi ladies :hi:

Just waved my Mum over she wasover visiting for a few hours.

Puppycat are you usually regular? you may not of for a positive opk? I know when I got pregnant that month I never got a positive, just an almost. I was only doing one a day and think I may have drank too mu liquid so urine was diluted?

Hi Lupine:hugs: aww glad to hear Dexter is coming along nicely. Good luck with your appointment also.

Tink how was Jessicas competition? Hope hse enjoyed it.

Poppy are you still floating on :cloud9: :happydance:

Hey Coral, I ALWAYS Ov on CD14 and get positive OPK either early that day or night before and usually only have any sort of line on an OPK then, I'm not a long build up kind of girl.

My LP tends to alter by a few days so sometimes I have 13 day LP others I have 15days.

Jess had an exam, and were thinking she passed, you don't find out straight away. Nice day with your mum Coral? x

Coral i need to step away from flipping google :dohh: Ive turned brightness down on my pic it still looks like a hamburger dont it? :rofl:

Attachments

• baby girl 005 - Copy.jpg
    baby girl 005 - Copy.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
:haha: Pops, its a girl ok? yes i see a burger x

PC I'm gonna pretend jeff is a sweet little cat so i get it :haha: x

Puppy cat how do u know that u O on cd 14? Do u temp? I thought that usually hour luteal phase stays the same but the day you O can alter each month?

Tink yes was nice to see her and talk baby stuff! :haha: glas jess did well :awww:

Poppy looked like a hamburger :haha:

Lol MC if you'd seen him cwtch in and his little bum wiggle you'd have softened! lol

I don't temp but I get a strong pos OPK and then ov pains in the same place, plus obviously copious amounts of EWCM. This month, nothing.

PC i'm Tink not MC :haha: wierd about your O, mind you, you have had a lot of stress lately and you said things have been really busy. FX you O soon x

Pops, you don't need to shut up :haha: but you ARE having a daughter :loopy: ok? :haha: x

Coral, bet your mums excited! does she live far? x

Going up to bed DD's, nunnites x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"