Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl: hello everyone, whoever you are.

Got an appt with our local MIND centre today at 2pm, I'm quite looking forward to it actually, no idea what to expect.

Just about to go POAS OPK, I know they're for afternoons but I wanna POAS :p

Morning :flower:

Funny how they say ' get your sleep whilst you can before bubba arrives' but near the end you cant sleep like you lot :haha:

MC im not letting Gage read your post he be saying ' see Serenity better' lol nice to hear your sister is alright with everything thats going on :hugs:

Tink and Coral huge hugs hope you get some rest now the weather is crap to tempt you into running around like idiots instead of resting :nope:

afm just got midwife at 11.15am havnt seen her for 6wks. I went to bed after midnight then korben decided to puk up all over himself and the bed :sick: had to change bedding, brought him downstairs to change him then he filled his nappy with watery mess :dohh: Not sure what was wrong with him but he went back to sleep and looks fine today :shrug:

Because you will only have a tiny bit at first, it normally builds like I described naturally. Each time you feed you should have a little more than the last feed so they should take a few more mins. It takes different mums and babies different amounts of time for the bubba to empty the breast. No need to feed for ages in the first few hours though, bubba doesn't actually 'need' it till a couple of hours after birth. They say feed asap because the baby will only stay alert and a wake for a while due to the exhaustion of birth. Feeding will kick in the hormones you need to feed. Plus the earlier you feed, the quicker and in larger amounts your gonna make milk. So somewhere between bout 5-10 mins on each breast at first is plenty. By the second or third day your prob feeding bour 15 mins each side. If your feeding well, you will find your milk will come in gradually and quite soon so your giving a mixture of milk and colostrum. But when it comes in full force, feeding make take longer for a while until baby gets used to it. That first week is difficult, I wont lie. Depending on baby, and how its all going, you could be feeding very frequently. It might take a long time too. But it will gradually settle down, you just have to keep going and make sure your open minded to being a 'milkmaid' whenever and for however long for a short time :haha: x

Morning PC, I'll Doc my 35 week bump pic tomorrow so its tinkerbell like just for you :haha: yes Pee on a stick, Pee on a stick!!!! :loopy: :haha: Hope the appointment goes well, I'm not sure what happens at them meetings either, be interested to hear how things go! Love TINK x :haha: x

Pops, hope your appointment goes well also! Hope Korben stays well for you, I'm hearing about lots of kids coming down with bugs, some being really short lived and others being like my eldest. Hope he's ok x

Love TINK :rofl:

Yeah korben seems totally fine, mayof been my cooking lol.

Was thinking last night omg i gotta go through those AFTER PAINS again, after korben felt like i was in labour for 2 days. Did any of you get them??? Im thinking strong pain killers in hospital bag and for home this time.

Puppycat yes poas :happydance:

Pops, I'm more scared of the after pains than I am of the labour :haha: I even used the gas n air for about 30 mins after the birth cause of them. Ouchy!!!!! They should give you something strong for it, but I might do the same and take some with me just in case they don't. x

:rofl: @ Dr Booby Tink I missed that bit :haha: x

Happy 17 weeks Pops!!!! aww the babies on your tickers are looking grown up :awww: x

Thanks i always forget to look at the tickers lol.

Question Tink, you know i dont vaccinate but with going abroad is there something that Korben really would need to have? Im not sure about the Tetanus jab :wacko:

I would ask the health visitor, I'm not 100% I guess with him being a little older now I would be tempted with the tetanus jab myself. They usually have the current advice and statistics, my info is dated now :cry: x

May finally have a positive OPK :happydance:

Attachments

• 06062011839.jpg
    06062011839.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
Awwww :hugs: your still our Dr Tink :haha:

Yes now he's older id feel more comfortable with any jabs he may need, will ask HV even tho ive not seen her since his 8mth check up.

Yeh only 2 days late I guess!

Just as well really because DH and I :sex: last night and the night before so think we got it ;)

Morning puppycat and poppy

Pc enjoy the meeting and POAS:haha:

Poppy hope korben is ok now poor little mite :awww:

Tink how are you lo's today? Are they back to school? Thanks for the bf advice gonna need all I can get really!now I just need to grow some mine are tiny :cry: :holly: :haha:

Thanks Coral... oh enjoy small bbs seriously you dont want too big :haha:

Morning Ladies

Feeling totally gross. The last couple of days my face has been slowly but surely getting worse and worse acne/spot wise. I have woken up this morning to a face full of horrible spots and I just feel like going home and hiding under the covers. :( I know its just the hormones and it might (fingers crossed) get better towards last trimester but I am really struggling to feel good about myself atm. I have also put on 2lbs in the last 3 days somehow too!! I haven't really been eating more, I simply upped my calories as before I was pregnant I used to stick to 1200 cals a day so I upped it to 1700-1800.

Help!

I have heard that lemon juice and oatmeal facemasks work, have any of you guys tried anything that actually worked?

xxx
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf82d6.aspx

:haha: small boobies are actually easier to feed from, you'll make just as much milk as anyone else. My great :holly:'s just make it awkward :haha: x

Yes make your HV work Pops, that's the sort of stuff they are there for. I kinda fancied doing it myself after I did 2 weeks shadowing. Awwwww I can still play Dr's n Nurses here I guess, wonder if I'll go back anytime soon? x

Puppycat, that's a BFP :haha: loving the two lines, next stop BFP on a HPT :happydance: Get some more :spermy: PC, can't have too much stock in there :haha: x

I feel for you Laura, I suffer from acne also. I had it bad before pregnancy and was on Dianette, the contraceptive pill which cleared it up. I obviously don't take that anymore. I got it back really bad in the first tri. Because its hormonal, nothing I did made a lot of difference :cry: BUT it cleared up at about 11 weeks, and hasn't returned! :happydance: everything gets better past the first trimester in fact. I can't advise anything really, although for your own self confidence how about one of them treatment creams with a cover up in it? I would defo be careful with all the things you use as part of your routine. I think less is more for that sort of skin to be honest, a mild face wash and a medicated cover up should be a good option. hope it gets better soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->