Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aww thanks Puppycat :kiss: I like Serenity but keep going back to Savannah.

Tink was ok only in for 20 mins, midwife may sign me off next time cos i see consultant more after 20wks with extra scans for growth so no point going there too.

thats great that you felt "HER" kick poppy :yipee: I still do the same, I call the baby it all the time :dohh: just feel weird saying she :shrug: Although sometimes I do call her Keira :haha:

Tink, maybe I will afford a nice bag later on but doubt it :haha: just want it now so I can play around and pack nappies and baby clothes in it :rofl:

:wave::hi: ladies,

PK, :hugs: and good luck today!!

Poppy, I like Serinity Rose..just me though

Puppcat, YAY for the positive OPK!!!

Coral, Tink, MC, hope you ladies are doing alright

asfm, just sitting here drinking my coffee before I start work :)

Have an awesome day ladies, chat with ya laters!

I just made a Mocha nom nom they Asda own 10 for £1 x

ok now more questions Tink, what exactly have you packed for baby? I will be there at least 2 days maybe more so not sure how much to take?

• Maternity Pads x 3 packs
• Disposable knickers 2 packs
• Wash Kit (wash cloth, shower gel, make-up etc)
• Breast Pads x 15 and nipple cream
• Nursing bras x2
• Snacks: drinks and straws, lucozade tabs, sucky sweets.
• Camera & Batteries
• 3 sets nightwear (1 for labour)
• Dressing Gown
• Slippers and socks
• Pen & Paper
• Phone & Charger
• Medication
• Towel (black)
• Empty squirty water bottle for peeing
• Hand held fan

Baby:

• Bibs and muslins x 3 each
• Cotton Wool
• Nappy cream
• Nappies
• Nappy Sacks
• 4 Sleepsuits
• 4 Vests
• Jacket
• Hat
• Blanket in car seat
• Swaddle
• Milk and bottle

You may not need as many maternity pads, I packed an extra pack as i might need them in labour too. I'm using 'pack' to mean about 12 in each. You obviously wont need any for then. I think I actually put in a few more breast pads, but everyone's different, you might not leak at all or leak loads! x

ok thanks, hopefully i wont need anymore than that dont want to be there more than 2 days

Oh and the sweets were for labour, for a energy boost. But defo pack some snacks, DH will appreciate it if he cant get away, or you might find yourself back on the ward ravenous in the middle of the night with breakfast hours away etc x

lol You wont need that either :haha: its sore down there after a vaginal birth, so a sports bottle filled with water n squirted whilst you pee is a great relief :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->