Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl: I have no idea how big my baby will be but I'm assuming if I have her 11 days early around 7lbs?

Just thought id ask in your area do they advice you not to bath baby for the first week? They do in my area... But i bathed korben on day 3 couldnt do with all the white stuff on him.

I had nowhere near enough baby clothes, Laura puked several times so DHhad to go get more anyway!

Just had a bowl of fresh strawberries and red grapes omm nom nom

Mmmmmm i want some lol... ive just eaten nearly full tube of pringles :dohh: didnt realise.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww don't like pringles, taste like fat and leave a horris film on the roof of my mouth - bleurgh.

Altho don't get me wrong I could stuff any other crisps until the cows came home :)

lol i dont generally eat crisps but my son left Pringles in cupboard so ate em.

hey lovelies...quick update...

been gathering our records together for the FS appt, making copies, etc. I just spoke with the UR office...they got dh's bloodwork results back. the nurse said dh defo has some abnormal hormone levels, so we have to go back for followup for that. we're also going to try to run by the UR clinic to pick up the paperwork for that to take with us to the FS. this could explain a lot re: dh's low libido and POSSIBLY affect his count also, so we'll see...

Good Luck PK! Hoping for a resolution to all this for you both!

Thats great news PK.. well no not great news :dohh: you know what i mean, will be waiting for you to get back from FS. :hugs:

i know what you mean poppy :hugs: it's good to know that we're starting to get things figured out. although i don't expect that fixing dh's hormones will fix his sperm count, it would be nice if it at least fixed how tired he is all the time and moody and the :sex: issue. :wacko:

So glad your finally getting to the bottom of the difficulties, its onwards and upwards from here. Hope the appointment is productive PK, thinking of you :hugs: x

MC- good to hear your sister is coping well :thumbup: and take it easy if you have got pains :hugs:
Coral & Tink- Sorry your not getting a good night sleep, not long to go now and you have you tummy all to yourself :thumbup:
Poppy- :happydance: for feeling her kick :D I prefer serenity it fits better with your other names, savannah is becoming more popular now although it is also a really lovely name :thumbup: Hope it was just a one off thing poor korben :hugs: Happy 17 weeks! Gone so fast! :)
Puppycat- :happydance: for positive opk! Go BD, you got a nice stock coming along :haha:
Laura- Sorry to hear your having a rough time :hugs: hope the first tri flys by for you!
PK- huge :hugs: sorry about your bfn :( Good luck with your appointment and I hope IUI is arranged quickly for you :hugs: I’m sure you DH will come round to the idea of an interpreter :thumbup: Will try to stay around late tonight for you :thumbup: hopefully the hormones are affecting his sperm count and fixing them will fix his sperm count even if its just a little :thumbup: glad to hear your getting along with the process well!
Coral- Glad you got your bag sorted :D hope it arrives quickly for you :)
China- :wave: :hugs:
Tink- wow tink! you are so organised :thumbup: so you now our fertility doctor/ booby doctor and I’m sure you will soon be baby doctor too :haha: Our own personal doctor :D ps keep list for when its my turn :haha:
Lew- :wave: :hugs: Look how far along you are too! Time has flown by, you will have her here soon :)
AFM- AF stopped today :D so on to the fun part of ttc :happydance: and that’s about it really :thumbup:

xxxxx

Tie him down LR its party time :haha: :dust::dust::dust:

Yeah Savannah is getting more popular, she ( i nearly said it) pmsl she will have one of the two before November.

:haha: i'm sure you will get used to it especially with us asking about her :haha: and they are both lovely whichever you decide :thumbup:
i will don't worry :haha:

xxxxx

Hey Lew,

When I had DS2, I only brought his coming home outfit. It was a special outfit because at the hospital they gave you the opportuinty to have their pictures made. I would recommend a thin blanket (summer=HOT), socks and oneies if you prefer. The hospital will put baby in those half t-shirts due to clamp on the bellybutton (when they cut the umbilical cord) and wrap the baby up in one of their receiving blankets. Hospital provides you with diapers and they usually give you a small diaper bag with some goodies in it. I hope this helps you.

Oh, I would take a tour of the hospital, I had to when I registered it was very helpful, and ask alot of questions so you will be more comfortable and prepared when the baby arrives.

China

:haha: i'm sure you will get used to it especially with us asking about her :haha: and they are both lovely whichever you decide :thumbup:
i will don't worry :haha:

xxxxx

PMSL Dont worry knowing me i'll throw a few more names into the hat :haha:

Tink, Chloe was 8lbs13oz 6 days late. Ryan was 7 lbs13oz and 7 days early:shrug:

Hi lupine glad the witch has left now get to baby making:haha:

PK hopefully the docs can help with dh hormones and glad you are getting some answers. Good luck for today again j:hugs:

well girls i am going for my hair done this week cant decide weather to have it all blond i am naturally blond any way but its gone dark the older i get or to have it all chocolate brown x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->