Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi China, hoping those AF signs are your BFP! your chart does look good, lots of :dust:

MC glad to see you are feeling better :hugs:
Tink i hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Poppy is there no way they could do the operation straight after your birth or give you a c-sec at same time as doing that operation so its over and done with in one?
China FX'ed for you really tight! :flower: hope to hear you have your bfp this cycle :hugs: Your chart looks brilliant! :thumbup:
PK i hope you find the money soon and it only takes one cycle for you, its good the doc thinks it will be so think positive, pray and take some time to get used to it, hopefully the the time you are saving will help you come to terms with it :hugs: Is there no way they can take his sperm now and freeze it for you in like a sperm bank or something? :shrug:
Coral :wave: How are you today? :flower:

xxxxx

well girls got a nice opk but can't post it my cam is rubbish all the pics look to blared :sex: marathon wopppp x x x

Here's today's bump pic :wacko: and to think I technically still have 5 weeks left :haha: MEGA BUMP is ready to land :rofl:

Attachments

• bump35.jpg
    bump35.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
:wave: afternoon girls...had a bit of an accident with the relaxing, i got bored and built the flat pack wardrobe:dohh: havent done much else today, OH gave me a bollocking when he got in for doing the wardrobe:haha: ah well..... can get Rhys's clothes washed now AND have somewhere to put them!!:happydance:
:dust: to those coming up for OV and lots of luck and more :dust: to those coming up for testing!!...im ready for another :bfp: on this thread.....:yipee:
@pk...try to stay positive :flower: i know it must be hard but God will bless you soon, i can just feel it!:hugs:
@china...all ok with you :flower: you seemed grumpy yesterday so :hug: and lots of :dust: xxxxxx
@tink...rest!! thats all....just REST!!!!!!:jo:
all other dingdongs :wave:and :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats grown for deffo but its lovely Tink, aww im too excited seeing all these newborns soon :0) hope your feeling a bit better x

:wave: afternoon girls...had a bit of an accident with the relaxing, i got bored and built the flat pack wardrobe:dohh: havent done much else today, OH gave me a bollocking when he got in for doing the wardrobe:haha: ah well..... can get Rhys's clothes washed now AND have somewhere to put them!!:happydance:
:dust: to those coming up for OV and lots of luck and more :dust: to those coming up for testing!!...im ready for another :bfp: on this thread.....:yipee:
@pk...try to stay positive :flower: i know it must be hard but God will bless you soon, i can just feel it!:hugs:
@china...all ok with you :flower: you seemed grumpy yesterday so :hug: and lots of :dust: xxxxxx
@tink...rest!! thats all....just REST!!!!!!:jo:
all other dingdongs :wave:and :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

:gun::grr::jo::growlmad: rest :hugs:

hee hee, hows you today poppy? what you been up to....happy 17 weeks for yesterday!:happydance::kiss:

:haha: you only got the undies cause I'm refusing to get dressed today :haha:

Tummy still wierd, got pains, not labour pains. Not feeling good but hey, not been sick yet so :happydance:

MC............I am soooooooooo cross with you :jo: you naughty naughty girl :growlmad:

Thanks MC... oh yes happy 35th week Tink :happydance:

MC ive been doing loads of washing and its been raining so all on radiators, sheets outside atm cos rain stopped so better not start again or im gonna be pissed off :growlmad:

it absoloutly threw it down here an hour ago,:rain: had to run out and empty lines...but sun is back out and sky is blue so its all gone back out again,:happydance: its my bedding so i need it dry!!
ooooopsie, sorry tink! :hugs::blush:

woohoo Tink you sexy mumma:haha: big bump ready to land! Happy 35 weeks!

MC naughty naughty :jo: go sit down NOW!!!!! xx I can't wait to get my furniture so I can put all baby's things away, they take up half my room at the moment:growlmad::haha:

MC get ur bum planted on the sofa and DO NOT MOVE! Unless its to eat, drink, or look after children :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->