Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

MC, I didn't know you were in pain? must have missed that post, I'm sorry! :hugs: what happened? what sort of pain? I know what you mean about getting organised, I had the same thing when they was gonna keep me in hospital, it was all I was bothered about. Hope your ok now, don't you dare over do it though? you gotta listen to your body and take it easy x

Pops, I missed whatever you said about a court case also? what's the news with that honey? x

it was bad pain tink..:growlmad: but all gone now:shrug: im no way doing much until baby is here now....just washing and getting ready for him coming...nothing else is getting done!!...packing up the decorating stuff too, ill finish once Rhys is here and settled...im not risking preterm labour for the sake of fecking walls!!!!!!!!

Awww I'll make you right MC, everything else will have to wait. That's what I decided too, its not worth it. Just potter about getting things ready in your own time with plenty of rest in between. How about packing an emergency bag like I did? I felt much better for doing that. Take it especially easy today :hugs: get a nice brew and put your feet up. Dr Tinks orders x

morning ding dongs!

PK sorry to hear that IUI is not going to work for you:hugs: I am glad you have a good doc and he seems sure the first trial of IVF will work:happydance: that will be great I can't wait to celebrate your :bfp: I hope you can get the money together soon and start as soon as possible:hugs:

MC, I saw on facebook something was up but you didn't say what. That sucks but glad you are better today, get your feet up and chill:hugs:

morning Tink, how was lastnight? any sleep? I slept ok ish but woke up to leg cramps ouch I hate them. I jump out of bed and start jumping around:haha: then all day my legs are sore:growlmad:

Kids are back to school :yipee: thanks god!!

Poppy I like Savannah Rose so pretty, what does OH like? x

morning :hi: girls just took the son school now just waiting to go the gym hope my opks are even darker today so i can start the :sex: marathon ha 4 days in a row wooppp x x x

ok tink, ill rest up today and potter along at an old ladies rate,:jo: just doing a bit of "normal" washing,:hangwashing::laundry: once thats cleared i can start on :baby:Rhys stuff, so prob be tomorrow....im taking things slow, not worth the risk!!!:nope:
coral....was a status b/c everyone was ignoring my calls etc, was supposed to go to triage to be checked out for pre-term labour but no one would answer their fone to watch kids even OH never heard his phone.....was on the verge of phoning an ambulance! but hey ho all is well i knew it wasnt early labour...just didnt feel like labour, even early labour....xx

Morning :flower:

MC noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more bloody work. what you three like? :growlmad: just rest now sweetie that must of been quite a scare yesterday and wished you'd come on here :hugs: Not nice of everyone not answering their phone either :nope:

Coral OH likes Trinity and Harmony :dohh: but i'll get my way :haha:

Tink Gages trial starts on my due date, but think this LO will come earlier so im not worried :happydance:

afm nothing apart from i think my bladder knackered after korben, was soooo busting for toilet whilst i was walking to bathroom i was leaking ffs :cry: I had a bladder operation years ago and i should of had a section really with korben, think i'll have to have op again after this one.

Not talked about it tbh i wouldnt want one id be scared and the recovery is longer. Will have to have a word with consultant and if anything have the operation again once LO here.

:hugs: good morning sweeties... thank you for your thoughts and prayers again :hugs: it's just so much to take in. i'm really scared now that dh won't have any sperm by the time we get to do IVF. :wacko::sad2: 1 round of IVF costs about $7500, but meds cost extra, plus the ICSI, so doc said total would be about $10 or $11k. there is a "guarantee program" where you pay for 3 rounds up front, and if no baby, then you get like half the money refunded, but if you get pg on first round then you lose a LOT of money doing it that way. doc said it's really much more cost effective to pay for one at a time, so i assume we'll go that route. and be terrified the whole time that it won't take and will be $11,000 totally lost down the drain. :sad1: i can't believe this still. FS ordered more bloodwork for dh to check for some particular diseases (like cystic fibrosis and things like that), but also to check for genetic disorders that might affect the sperm. he said he doesn't think there is a genetic issue, but good to make sure when talking about doing ICSI. doc thinks dh's issue likely caused from spinal meningitis that also caused the deafness. i think it's possible too...just no way to know for sure. yesterday was the first time we've really had to face the very real possibility that we might never get our bfp. it's such an overwhelming thought. i love dh so much, and i know this is much more damaging to his sense of "manliness" (if that makes sense) than he is letting on :cry: if it's not God's will for us to have a baby, then that doesn't change how much i love him or want to be with him. i'm just trying to make sure he understands that. the hard part is that there are no guarantees :cry: of course the money more than worth it if it works. if it doesn't work, i'll be so sad, so hurt. i'm more afraid dh will be angry (b/c he'll be hurt too). it's just such a big thing. :cry:

i'm sorry i haven't been able to focus on what's going on with you other ding dongs. :sad1: very selfish of me to post all about me :cry:

MC, poppy, tink, coral, lupine :hugs:

oh pk, thats alot of money...more :hugs: hope DH can provide :spermy: for your treatment! :hugs:
poppy....deffo no more decorating, just normal cleaning etc...i sometime wake up bursting for a pee and only just make it! what we gonna be like in a few more weeks?!:dohh: wet! thats what!:hugs:

that's just the thing MC...i'm scared to death now that this is going to get worse...or what if we hear that his sperm have genetic problems or something?? :sad2: oh good grief, i'm going to freak myself out with this!! :cry: :hugs:

PK believe in god like you always have and i believe he will bless you and DH with a baby, yes its a lot of money but at least you have tried everything in your power with no 'what ifs' :hugs:

How early can you start or do you have to wait quite a while to sort finances out?

:wave::hi:ladies,

Pk, BIG BIG :hugs: to you. I know this is hard for you, but pray about it. Let go and let God to do his wonderful works! Love you dearly & I will be praying for you and Dh.

MC, YES....please take it easy, but soooo glad your doing a lot better :hugs:

Hiya:hi: Tink,Coral,Poppy and all the DD

asfm, been moody and bloated. So, :af: will be here soon. Other than that, life has been great & HOT!!! :)

Blurgh........not feeling so good DD's, quick one from me as I think I gotta go lay down again...........

PK, so wish I could give you a proper hug, try and stop yourself spiriling out of control with worry. This is one thing you cannot control, but it is in Gods hands honey. And this whole time I have always felt you will get there, and this doc really thinks you will get there. Its uncertainty and lack of control that's making things seem so bleek. Like China said, you have to put this back into Gods hands, and keep the faith. Sending you masses of strength and positive thinking, for you AND DH xxxxxxx

MC hope you got your feet up now Missy :haha: Ok now I see why I had 'something' in my head that you didn't have a good day yesterday, I saw that on facebook and didn't want to pry. Thank goodness everything's alright, and perhaps now people will make sure they have their phones on etc in case you need them x

Poppy, hoping you have you daughter by then, you don't need any added stress in the run up to that :hugs: I'll get on the pelvic floor excercise reminders again, I need to remind myself also. I know it might need more than excercise but hopefully it might help you retain some dignity in this pregnancy. SO ....... EVERYBODY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE WITH ME :haha: and a 1, and a 2, and a 3 ....... x

Hey China, good too see you in good spirits. You chart looks good this cycle you know, despite the missing temps there is a better pattern to it. FXing like crazy your 'af' symptoms are actually BFP symptoms x

Coral, those cramps are the pits :hugs: no I slept awful. I had heartburn so bad I was up at 4, and been feeling sickly all day. Went back to bed this morning after kids went, think I'm going back now. Got a feeling its a touch of the bug the kids had. FXing like crazy it wont be :cry: x

Right on that note, I'm ofski back to bed for another few hours x

PK try to stay positive and hopefully DH wont have any genetic issues. We'll all be praying your first round is a success, as that is a lot of money you are having to pay:hugs: We'll all be here for you and I believe you will get pregnant very soon:hugs:

Tink enjoy your nap, sorry you are feeling sicky hope its not the bug, if it is hopefully you get a mild case of it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->