Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Seems like everybodys jokes are pissing me off today....

Thanks for the snuggle Poppy!!....it made me smile :)

Forgot to say this afternoon that taxi driver accused of rape with regards to my son pleaded not guilty 'which we knew he would' :growlmad:. So trial starts on the 14th November... my due date of all dates.

Oh dear poppy :nope: that rubbish news :hugs:
I don't really know what to say except we are all here for you :hugs: :kiss:
Could you not postpone it at all?

xxxxx

Yeah i know :hugs: Dont think i'll get to my due date had a sweep at 38wks with korben so hopefully will again.

Edited i can fill in the form stating my due date and see what happens.

think i am going for full head of blond girls i will post a pic when i have had it done xx xx

think i am going for full head of blond girls i will post a pic when i have had it done xx xx

Caz your daring,i use to but sick of the roots coming through all the time so now just have highlights x

Me too pops I hate the root touch ups, highlights are much more subtle with the growth

Good idea poppy :hugs: and if you explain situation to your consultant/ midwife as well he/she will hopefully sweep you early again :thumbup:
Goodluck caz! make sure you do post piccy!

xxxx

They gave me the sweep last time cos if i wanted an epidural at any point in labour if the blood thinner injections hadnt worn off id not be allowed the Epi, so they wanted to try time it if the sweep worked i did not inject that day so could have one.

ahh they are likely to do it again as your still taking them then :thumbup: hopefully it will work itself out :hugs:

xxxxx

hey hunnies...don't have long right now...dh and i have to head back out for another appt, but i wanted to give a quickie update again :wacko: sorry so many of those lately...

well, not good news, but not "end-of-the-world" news either. dh's FSH and LH both VERY high. means his brain is trying very very hard to stimulate testicles to produce sperm but not working very good. good news is he IS still making sperm, even if just a little. bad news is it looks like he's starting on the path to testicular failure b/c of hormone levels and NOTHING will stop or change or fix it re: sperm production. bottom line, dh's #s to low to even try IUI. doc won't even attempt it. only possibility for pg at all is IVF with ICSI. i feel very comfortable with this doc and dh does too. he was very very compassionate and knowledgable. very helpful about ins and outs with insurance info and cost/payment etc. so, i think dh wants to move forward with it. doc said if we didn't want IVF, our only other choice was donor sperm and neither me or dh want that. so, we will have to take a hard look at finances and see what we can do. doc feels very positive that i'm "good" and that we'll get a bfp on first try IVF, worst case, second try. he's pretty sure i have endometriosis b/c of symptoms, but he says IVF will bypass any risk that would cause for bfn. he said endo still causes bfn's with IUI but not with IVF, so that's good to know. he also said my charts look great and he feels very strongly i'm ovulating well and that progesterone is fine. he said too many docs try to make a diagnosis solely on the progesterone, but the level mine was at defo indicates ov. so also good news. anyway, still trying to soak it all in. there was a lot more that we talked about but i've got to run for now so i'm sure it will all come out with you girls in spurts. :cry: it was so hard not to cry at the FS, and i cried on the way home. :cry: but i think dh is pretty set on moving forward with IVF so that's encouraging to me. i hope we can start this summer. next step is to set up IVF teaching session with the FS nurse. i'll be able to chat more later tonight and tomorrow afternoon... thank you girls for being here. i don't know what i'd do without you. :cry:

PK huge hugs for you and DH :hugs::hugs: Im really glad to hear that you have the IVF ICSI option at least, i know its not the best and can be expensive, not too sure how much over there as me and OH was going to be given 3 free tries under our health service and was only days off treatment.

Im really glad your DH has got a positive outlook and wants to go for it and hope and pray you work out the funds to commence treatment in the summer :kiss:

Pk- huge :hugs: for you hun! :hugs:
I am sorry about your dh sperm and hormone levels but really glad you can do the ivf or icsi and that your dh is all for it, also that you have a really nice doc :hugs: i know it will be hard but try to look at the positives of it :hugs: we are all here when you need to talk or rant :flower: :hugs: As poppy said i hope you find the money to do so soon :kiss:

xxxxxx

@poppy...:hugs: for the court case:flower: and i still like serenity!!:happydance:
@pk..:hugs: to you n DH, sorry for DH sperm probs, hope you get that long awaited bfp you so badly want...sending you :hugs: and your in my thoughts and prayers! x
all other ding dongs :wave: and :hugs:
asfm, had a rotten day yesterday, almost went to hospital b/c of pain, it got so bad i was bent doubled..:growlmad: but im ok today not a single ache...like yesterday never happened:shrug: i went to bed at 630pm and woke up at 647am!! must have needed it,decided to get things washed and sorted for baby coming over the next week,maybe a little early but with them pains yesterday all i could think was nothing was ready!! so on with that i think:thumbup: hope your all well xxx

Morning honeypots :hugs: x

While that's bad news PK, I'm also so pleased you have a good doctor who has been able to show you the 'light' at the end of the tunnel. What a shame IUI wont work, but at least you know what your dealing with and can now find the money for IVF and get started. So glad DH's attitude is great, hopefully you'll be on your way in the summer then. Sending out massive hugs, your BFP day is gonna be one heck of a celebration here. I cannot wait! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->