Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our crib so I can finish the nursery.....its taken forever (ordered it over 6 weeks ago). I am hoping it will come by end of week...fingers crossed.

After that, I will post some pix...I love looking at nursery pix and any decorating pix....any bump ladies have any to post?

China having cravings Huh? that's a food sign :thumbup:

Pj hi, how are you feeling so far?

Caz nice lines on your opk, get to :sex:

Lew hi, try to get your feet up a bit today sweetie. Might be a good idea to check your bp just in case:thumbup:

Tink good idea about staying up all day to see if it helps tonight. I think you I'll feel better with one long sleep but if it's not possible then catnaps day and night it is?

Waiting for my changing bag to arrive today, knowing my luck they will come when I'm on the school run:growlmad:

Lew fingers crossed your crib comes I can't wait to see your nursery!

You know my drama with my furniture set! Still don't have it! Heard from a little birdy that my MIL is going to write on my birthday card that she is paying for it and putting the money in our bank account? Just wish she didn't wait so long as now I have to wait for delivery prob won't come til after :baby: is here now! I will def take pics when it's all done though

Afternoon :flower:

CG you brave women you walking around naked :haha: my house too busy with teenagers to even contemplate getting my kit off lol.

Lew hope your ok with all that swelling really isnt good so make sure you test your BP x

PJ great to see you online and huge hugs for Harry glad he's getting better :hugs:

Caz get to it sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Puppycat fx'd Laura gets better soon and yes maybe a trip to your doctors is a good thing, so many bugs going around atm :hugs::kiss:

Tink, Coral and MC.............. get to bed and rest :haha:

afm just went Asda ran out of everything and still forgot half the items i went out to get 'hate that' Ooooooooooooooooooo and a set of Tiny Baby PINK vests fell into my trolley dunno how they got in there :rofl:
I actually had a massive grin on my face going down the girls isle cos i never go near it unless im buying for friends was an amazing feeling :cloud9: We dont have any girls in our family so think she gonna get spoilt.

Thanks all!

Poppy- aww, I smiled when I read your post about going down the girly aisle - so fun! You will need plenty of frilly girly things to balance out all the male stuff in your house!!!!!

At the moment everything is for summer so have to wait really this one being a winter baby, but vest n babygro's are ok to buy :happydance:

:D good girl pops, buying for girls is def fun esp after 4 boys!! :rofl:
Yay my changing bag arrived and I like it very much, now I can pack babies bag for hospital! yay I get to play with baby things again:haha: :yipee:

poppy its just the mamas and papas one that matches my pram

https://reviews.mamasandpapas.com/4006/158229000/reviews.htm

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-satchel-bag-cover-damson/216729000/type-i/

looks nicer IRL and very soft

Very stylish changing bag there!

Thanks for all the get well wishes girls. She's hardly eating anything today, in her highchair atm, I'm hoping she'll sleep a bit this afternoon because she looks so tired - bless her x

Hey lew! :hugs: Yes defo get your BP checked, although I'm there with you on the swelling, I'm still all puffy :cry: as for the bump, I must admit to taking a 'flattering' bump pic. IRL its huge, and looks even bigger than the pic. We are just finishing up the nursery, will post some piccys a little later today! Hope your crib arrives soon, I know what you mean, you just want to have it all ready don't you?! What colours have you gone for? x

Puppycat, poor little Laura! hate it when little ones are ill and you don't know what's wrong. FX she will have a little nap soon x

Poppy! Loving how the little vests went 'Opps!' into the trolley :haha: Its such a fab feeling being able to go down the girly aisle isn't it? that's gonna be one spoilt little girly x

Will try my hardest not to spoil her too much or she going to be a right little madam :haha:

Quick question and your going to think im stupid, but once you stop using cotton buds n warm water and go onto wipes are you ok to get in her lady bits with wipes will it not sting? lol ive not got a clue here

:haha: don't you worry Pops. Yes once you start using wipes you kinda just wipe her like you would wipe yourself front to back. Like you don't obsess with under a boys foreskin, you don't obsess too much with the inside of a girls labia. Same with nappy cream, you concentrate on the outer bits. x

I usually just wipe inside Laura's bits if she's had a poo lol - it tends to get in there lovely :haha:

Oops im glad you mentioned nappy cream id of put that inside too :dohh: omg this is all alien to me. Was a bit embarrassed asking that :haha:

:haha: yes I was thinking about that Laura, its been 9 years since I changed a newborn girls bum :haha: I remember now, they said to only clean inside the labia after a runny poop. Blimy Pops, thinking about that has made reality dawn on me :rofl: I'll be changing one very soon :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->