Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Wow- Tink you are a bargain shopper! Love your 'Nursery Nook' and furniture! Crib and bedding for 15??????? WOW!

Thansk for all the info....I need all the help I can get.

China- do you get pay for the full 12 weeks? I do feel very lucky that my OH and I were able to save up enough money for me to take 5.5 months off.....its not going to be easy, but luckily my OH and I are on the same page. If we could afford it, I think we would both want me to stay home for longer.

Daycare is so expensive- don't know how people afford it with more than 1 kid (its not discounted THAT much for the second one....) oye...cross that bridge when I get to it I guess!

Tink that was a great bargain for all that :thumbup: gotta love ebay im just bidding on a carrycot for quinny cos i sold mine.. this one only been used for 2hrs.

Up to you Pops, but you can have mine when I'm done if you want? Don't know how much it would be to send but your welcome to it, only been used a couple of times and I doubt I'll use it much judging by the size of her :haha: x

Wow tink u did get a bargain for your crib. Lew remember the crib is the small cradle type thing, they bigger one that u call crib we call cot! :wacko: so bloody confusing :haha:
Tink I think u can be forgiven for splurging on the yummy mummy bag for that bargain :)
Thanks for the bf info. When is the lactation lady coming to you? Let me know what happens during the visit, hope I don't haveto get my knockers out :rofl:

You can have it for whatever it costs to post, its the black with gray trim one with net and rain cover. Mind you, I guess your held to your bid now if you win aren't you? x

Oh tink how nice to offer pops that :) poppy sounds like a bargain luv! X

You can have it for whatever it costs to post, its the black with gray trim one with net and rain cover. Mind you, I guess your held to your bid now if you win aren't you? x

Yeah but its got 3 days to go and im only one bidding atm so they be more bidders.

:haha: Oh you just reminded me of when I had my first baby. I called a midwife in the night on the postnatal ward, she came and asked me what was up and I said I didn't think I had any milk. She said "let me see then" whipped one out, and squeezed it hard :rofl: I was horrified :haha: x

:rofl: you've scared me now tink! :haha: although I'm sure I remember a nurse grabbing one of mine and shoving it in chloes mouth, I was a little shocked :haha:

Ugh, unfortunately there will always be nightmare midwives who think its ok to just man handle you. FX none of them are around when we are there Coralista, no need for dignity to go totally out of the window during the whole process surely! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->