Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

lol everytime i see or hear the word pink i smile how sad am i :haha: wish i was as far as you lot are, im so protective over my bump now dont even let korben come anywhere near it to knock it lol just want her out and safe.

I am still grinning like crazy for you Pops, oh and I have 2 pink fitted sheets for the dreami :) Okeys, time for nunnites myself :wave: sweet dreams DD's x

My lads are gonna be sick of seeing pink :haha: Yes night Tink hope you get some sleep :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Lupine- I hear you on giving the animals their flea treatments we have two cats and a dog and it's such a pain especially when they know you're coming then run and hide looking forward to seeing new pictures of little Dexter

Coral- nice diaper bag to go with your stroller how fun to be getting all the little baby stuff ready I can't wait and I hope that you're able to bf this time it was hard for me to get started both times but once we got going it was so easy and convenient

Pheobe- glad to hear that the little one is doing well and moving a lot that monitoring sounded like the non stress test that we get here which I have had many of due to complications during my pregnancies great bump I though boy for you but the bump is looking pink you'll know soon enough though

Lew- can't wait to see the nursery I like that color combination we're going to go neutral with the wall color so we can put boys or girls in the room also do check the bp just to make sure swelling is nothing and also like coral said in the US you will be provided at the hospital diapers wipes a little top and blankets for the baby they will also give you a pacifier if you want it and a free diaper bag and mine came with a hand pump since I was bfing so probably the only thing you need to bring for baby is a coming home outfit and maybe a light blanket if it's going to be cool out

Tink- what a cute little nursery area it looks like you're all ready for your little girl now I hope she comes before she gets too big btw you give great bfing advice

Poppy- hope you're doing well so sweet about buying the little girl clothes about the wiping I have a little girl still in diapers and I wipe in the cracks like others said just for poopy but if you use the unscented sensitive skin wipes which I still use for my older kids they don't irritate the skin I've never heard of using cotton wool and water must be another uk us difference

China- hmm interesting with the food cravings maybe a bfp on the way for you this cycle it has got to be hot where you are because it is more than 90degrees here today so uncomfortable

Puppycat- sorry Laura still isn't feeling well but hopefully she doesn't get tonsillitis because that is pretty ugly

MC- hope you are feeling well and resting up

hopes- I can't believe that they messed up your test you probably should try to get the 3hr done asap because even though it's a pain in the rear it is important so you can monitor blood sugars and adjust diet as necessary hopefully you'll pass 3hr and be home free for the rest of your pregnancy was it 90+ degrees for you today as well I know you're in PA so weather should be somewhat similar

asfm- a couple of you ladies have asked and guessed about what I think for the gender of my baby I think it's a girl but will know for sure in a couple weeks and we are definately finding out there is no way that I could wait until the birth of course I have no girl name picked out so if it is a girl dh and I are going to have to think about it

all boobs n bassinets on here yesterday then:dohh: sorry i missed it:haha:
to all who asked...yes resting up...got all baby stuff washed and put away....:happydance:
im from NORTH yorkshire and as far as im aware we do not have to supply formula milk at the hospital, ill check with MW on 4th July anyway..we do have to supply everything else, oh! wait ...i think we get the Dr Whites AF pads too! :yipee: how nice!!!!!!!!theyre like bricks of cotton wool...:dohh:
@phoebe...bump looking good, i keep wanting to say girl for you but im gonna go with boy:blue: not long until we find out!:hugs: exciting!! xx
@tink..baby stuff looks so cute, ive washed all my bedding etc, but dont want to put it in babies bed just yet ive got 10 weeks until d-day!:growlmad: it will get dusty and cats will prob sneak into my room and jump in it!!
feeling well today, OH got the day off, hope he cuts the grass, looks like a rainforest out there:haha: :hugs: to all in need and :dust: to those who need xxxxxxx

Morning lovelys! Oh what a beautiful day :haha: You can tell someone got a little sleep :rofl:

MC, glad your all rested n nested :haha: My bedding has gone back into bags now, I only got it out to play with :rofl: I've been banning the cats from the loft for a few months though, glad I did cause one got in the other day and snuggled up in one of the babies draws, thank goodness everything was wrapped in bags. Love them fur balls to bits, and snuggling up to them at night was lovely, just not for the baby :cry: 10 weeks MC, 10 weeks! Its not that long you know :happydance:

Dr Whites pads :rofl: oh my days, I remember them, my mum gave me some when I stated my periods 17 years ago and they were dated then :haha: Have a good restful day MC x

morning ding dongs! Yes is a lovely day Tink, but still a chance of showers I hear.

Mommyv glad you are doing well, yes I think :pink: for you too.

Speaking of pads which kind do you have Tink? I have some asda maternity ones but they look very bulky?

I'm off in a bit to clean my dads house:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: I just can't wait! I don't even want to do my own:haha:

morning girls :hi: not going the gym so going to do a yoga dvd instead then take my dogs for a long walk my lower abdomen is sore today think i am about to pop a nice big egg out i hope wwwooooopppp x x x

Morning :flower:

Dr Whites :haha: my mum used those too lol

I used Asda's maternity pads after i had korben for the first few days then went onto Asda own pads 10 for £1 and found them really good and they scented worth the money.

Caz you always put me to shame with your healthy lifestyle i really need to exercise once ive had this one.

Tink glad you got some sleep :hugs:

Coral take it easy now doing your dad's house, dunno where you get energy from i had zero energy with korben that far on.

MommyV i cant guess your sex yet maybe a bump piccy? :happydance:

PK hope your ok lovely :kiss:

SB praying for you today sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

afm just cleaned korben up his nappy a mess running down his leg ewwwwwww im wondering if its his follow on milk im giving him at night? He's been on it for few months but now im thinking is it now agreeing with him :wacko:. Me got some cramps or stretching going on today especially to my left near hip bone, noticed i pick her hb up more to the left so dunno if ligament pain or she lying on something.

Ive got a few kinds Coral, all pretty bulky really. Great for me cause you need a bit of padding 'down there' after a V birth :haha: natracare pads are the rolls royce of maternity pad after a V birth, so soft and comfy. I would still stick to maternity pads though Coral, they say although you wont need the padding after a c-sec, normal sanitary pads mask infection and make blood loss harder for the midwife to assess. Any ones will do, then when your home and comfy move on to something you feel more comfortable with. What are the ones in the states like? x

Caz, I got a good feeling bout you this month :winkwink: :dust: x

Oh and don't over do it over your dads Coralista! x

Popsy, morning! I started getting some round ligament pain from about 16 weeks, sound like the sort of thing your describing. Id wait n see with Korben, everyone here seems to be coming down with a bug, some not getting it bad, just having runny poop for a few days. I even remember my mum showing me a belt for the early Dr Whites with the loops :haha: I decided I didn't want to grow up if I had to wear one of them :haha: x

lol they really are like big nappies, mum tried getting me on them and there was noooooooooooooooooooo way i was wearing those :haha:

My bbs still sore but think they finally settling down a bit this week not as bad as they have been. Yeah will give him a few more days see if he picked something up but if not taking him off the follow on milk and he'll just have to have fresh if he wakes during the night.

Awwwwwww hope he's not getting a bad tum, I got one of them today (TMI) :haha: x

He's had it since he was sick other night, but he's only going once in the mornings its just watery thats why i thought it was his milk cos thats all he's having before we get up :shrug: will watch and see. Hope your stomach settles its not nice.

I make him a 6oz for bed and make another during the night if he wakes, during the day he has fresh milk. My own fault as i use to give him a dream feed around midnight if he didnt wake for bottle. Im seriously not doing that again with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->