Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

SB if you lived nearer id give you a huge hug sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi:

ugh all this talk of pads! i actually dread that almost as much as the baby actually coming out of there. i actually.. have NEVER worn a pad. they freak me out! wouldnt you just be sitting in your own.. stuff all the time? ugh. i think i have a weird phobia lol

SB sorry just saw your post. im sorry to hear what happened, but glad that you can finally move on. you wont give up TTC right!? :hugs: i cant believe they let you go this long, that cant be a great thing emotionally OR physically! we are all here for you you know :hugs:

thanks gals yep will try again prob after wedding now or maybe before haven't really thought about it tbn but want another little one! Can't believe been a month since this all started

Good on you sweetie, once you've healed and ready you got us Ding Dongs cheering you on TTC :happydance: Your hospital is terrible tho for allowing this to drag on :growlmad:

Sleeping bubs :hugs: really feeling for you honey, I know you knew you had lost the baby, but this is the full stop right? Such a shame they left you for so long, I'll have you in my prayers honey :hugs: x

yep Tink after Wed nothing else needs to be done (hopefully if all goes well) then can start trying after first proper period. Hoping it doesn't come when on holiday cos want to go swimming going 4th july till 11th july

I think it should be timed well then, and you should come on when you get home. I hope that happens so you can enjoy your holiday :hugs: should be good for you x

same here sleeping .... big :hug: poor thing...i would imagine it will almost be a relief after wednesday to have it all finally behind you. :hugs:

china, i think your chart is looking great sweetie :thumbup:

i'm sorta in the "lurking" mood today too :nope: but i'm so glad to hear motherof4 had her lo and all's well :happydance: and :yipee: for kristy's ivf date! that's big news!

i want my ivf date :cry: i'm going to have to force dh to get up early tomorrow to go get that bloodwork done and then he's going to be a grouch all day and tomorrow night b/c of it. ugh. i'm on the verge of af and i'm in no mood to deal with his moods. :haha: temp dropped BIG TIME today, and i'm spotting. odd b/c it's a day early for me but whatevuh'. :wacko:

Hi Ladies,

Sleepingbubs- :hugs: to you and I'm glad that you'll be all set to go after Wednesday I can't believe that the hospital left you for so long thank God you didn't get an infection

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well. I think I'll try to get dh to take a bump pic tonight it's definately there now. It sounds like in the UK you have to bring your own pads as well in the US they are provided they are huge and bulky but necessary because even with 2 stacked in the beginning there can still be bleeding issues then I switch to my own nicer ones at home and believe me Hopes after the baby comes out you'll be okay using pads you would never want to stick a tampon up there after pushing out a baby

Yes get DH up early for his bloods :haha: wont hurt him eh? :hugs: for lurking mood PK :hug: x

Hey Mommyv! :wave: yes a bump pic would be fab! can't wait :happydance: x

Oh yes, Hopes, maternity pads. I agree with Mommyv, you'll not mind at that point I promise you'll just be glad labour is over and you have had your baby! I always squirted / poured warm water on the ol lady garden as I peed. It eases any stinging and keeps you feeling cleaner down there. I heard they give you 'peri bottles' for this in the states? x

yep tink...that warm water during/after peeing (or bowels-sorry if tmi :blush:) was soooooo nice. i took that little bottle home with me and used it for quite a while :haha:

the pads...ehhh. they are very bulky...i don't ever recall being able to purchase "maternity" pads, per se, here in the states. the ones the hospital provides (at least 10 years ago :wacko:) were just the really thick and long "maxi" pads. IF i use a pad, i much prefer the "ultra thin" kind. for me they absorb better even though they are "thinner". i find they are made to "suck in" the you-know-what very quickly rather than the ones at the hospital usually are not going to be name brand and so then the blood :blush: just will run off and make a mess. i always brought my own and kept the hospital ones for backups/emergencies. :shrug:

They make overnight pads...which is great. You will be heavy (I know I was) and those hospital pads and the fishnet little things do come in handy. I asked the nurse could I take the rest of the hospital pads home. Hell, I paid for them and the babies diapers too. If they open it (diapers, pads) they are charging you for it anyway. Might as well take it all if you know what I mean:thumbup:

Oh yes....the pee bottle with warm water...was such a relief. Yep, took that too:haha:

The thing we go through having a baby and the things we have to endure after the birth...they joys of mother hood!!:flower:

I hate it after birth when you want to do a bowel movement and your scared stiff of going incase you split your stitches :haha: Just thought id mention that seen as it came into my head :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->