Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I hate it after birth when you want to do a bowel movement and your scared stiff of going incase you split your stitches :haha: Just thought id mention that seen as it came into my head :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:That's it Poppy...scare the newbies!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK- i still cant imagine why squirting water down there will solve anything, but ill take you guys's word for it and keep that in mind.. ugh. Also, I never saw actual maternity pads for sale around here.. should I get some kind of pads to bring with me to the hospital and/or to have for after hospital? US people- What brand are good for that? I dont think I've ever even TOUCHED a pad, let alone bought one or used one.

poppy-thank you for that comment about trying to poop with stitches. what did i get myself into!? I only go like every 3 days as it is, maybe I will be lucky and that day will not occur immediately after giving birth. I read somewhere that its a good idea to take colace or something regularly for a bit at the end so when that time arrives it doesnt suck so bad? I have prescription colace but I use it like never. I feel like if you used it for a couple weeks before the birth you would like.. have stuff slipping out everywhere when you were pushing out baby!? oh my gosh i dont know how to have a baby.

Does everyone pretty much get stitches? Is there a way to make it less likely to tear?

good thing our birth class is tomorrow and friday.. for 12 hours! i think i need more than 12 hours to figure this stuff out!

well girls when i put my soft cup in i must of put it far back i scared my self when i come to get it out i couldn't so i pushed and got my finger under the rim haha x x x

well girls when i put my soft cup in i must of put it far back i scared my self when i come to get it out i couldn't so i pushed and got my finger under the rim haha x x x

:rofl: i have certainly had a "scare" with those before lol. I got into a routine where I would put them in in a laying down-ish position, and would take them out sitting on the toilet and sometimes bearing down a little. They are worth it though, lots of people have great success with them!

i do the same hun put them in lying down and take out on the loo really scared me haha

Not everyone needs stitches i have with all my boys, fx'd i dont with this one x

Hopes, the water helps because A. your poor stretched noo noo (which might have stitches) will feel very sore at first. Going for the first few pee's is a little scarey, and it stings. If you pour water over as you pee it doesn't sting, and feels so much better B. you will feel a little yucky down there having worn a pad and bleeding heavily but cant really wipe properly for soreness and possibly stitches so the water makes you nice and clean, and you can just pat yourself dry. TMI maybe, I dunno If I'm helping or putting the fear of GOD into you :haha: sorry :hugs: x

Caz, I had the same OMG moment with a softcup, but It was worth it :winkwink: BFP here you come :happydance: x

Oh and Hopes, if your worried about tearing and stitches, how about some perineal massage? google it for info, but you kind stretch the area gently a little each day. Some women swear by it x

Lol Poppy you made me giggle then! Scare all the mums to be - nice!!

I know the feeling tho :haha:

Also, I never saw actual maternity pads for sale around here.. should I get some kind of pads to bring with me to the hospital and/or to have for after hospital? US people- What brand are good for that? I dont think I've ever even TOUCHED a pad, let alone bought one or used one.

Hopes, we don't have maternity pads in the states. If we do, I have never seen them. In my earlier post, I mentioned that the hospital provides you with pads. Whatever is left over take them with you. They are big and long and cover you from front to back. I would suggest getting an overnight pad or pads that come in long. I like the Always brand.

She's much better today thanks hun - was going to take her to the Drs but she ate all her breakfast and has been happy cheery most of the day - children are odd aren't they!!

How's things with you?

Yes korben been off his food last few days just picking at bits of food, but he seems fine in himself :shrug: he's had a runny nappy today but only one so dunno if its just a bug going around.

Glad Laura getting better tho x

Hopes- I would pretty much go with what China Girl said. Use the hospital pads until there gone then get some always overnight super long pads for at home they will work fine once the bleeding slows down a bit and the water bottle helps with the stinging you'll understand after you have the baby you don't have to worry too much about any of these things tho because the hospitals in the states pretty much provide everything you need if you get hemmrhoids they even provide the pads to give you relief

putting kids to bed in a minute then I'll ask dh to take bump pic

Tinkerbell, you are the bomb! what an encouraging statement! Thank you. Having to wait until the end of this month just for the LAP consult is excruciating. I keep thinking maybe skipping this fifth IUI has busted my chances. I have to really block it out now. It is hard too because two of my friends just had their babies this week. I am trying to stay positive so I am staying busy with other things. Work is hard. Work is stressful and people tell me I probably won't conceive until I quit there. It is the hardest thing to hear because I simply can't just quit. I have to pay bills and feed myself. My DH and I are barely making enough right now. My boss told me it probably won't happen until I get my kitchen done...that should take about 4 more months. I swear, it drives me crazy! I wish people wouldn't comment like that. They don't know how I am feeling right now. Plus, I get the vibe my boss is getting tired of me needing to see the doctor. She actually argued with me that you don't have a LAP to find endometriosis. Okay, that reallly made me mad because I had JUST finished reading how that is the way you find ENDO. Total pisser. Anyways, I will stop venting. Thanks for the kind ear and encouragement! HUGS!!!!

P6090001.jpg

ok ladies here is bump pic 16weeks and 2days I had to take it myself because after taking care of plants outside dh had to leave so the pic isn't too good but I'll have dh take a better pic in a week or two looking like the bump is going to be quite large this time

love the bump mommyv, maybe youll end up with a megabump like tink and pheebyweeby :)

:wave:
@mommyv...gorgeous bump coming there!:thumbup: hope your well lovely:hugs:
@pk:hugs: hope you get your ivf date soon!! :hugs:
@poppy..:rofl: @scaring the newbies...must be time to see that pink bump again...come on GET IT OUT!!!!!:haha::tease::hugs::kiss:
@tink.. totally agree with the "pouring water over bits" whilst using loo..actaully feels wonderful! not stingy and cleans you up too!!:thumbup:
@hopes..i am a tampon user and totally get what you mean when you say "sitting in your own......" but after the birth they are quite comforting, its like when you have a sore and you put a plaster on it, it feels better! :) and as for stitches,with chloe i had a tiny "graze" so no stitches needed, but with connor i had stitches, ive heard of the perineal(sp) massage...ok if you can reach it i suppose! :rofl: ive totally given up on lady garden trimming/shaving..may get OH to tidy up down there in a few weeks...:rofl::rofl:
@china...:dust: your coming up for testing arent you :dust::dust:hope your well honey:kiss:
@sleeping...glad they are finally getting you sorted and you can put an end to this chapter and begin a whole new one, im sorry for your loss and send you lots of :dust::dust: :dust: for the future,and when you feel ready to TTC again..:hugs::kiss:
asfm...week 30 here i am......when did this happen...im in the final 1/4 of pregnancy, almost ready for his arrival and feeling both nervous and very excited, i just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for taking this journey in my life with me, i wish id have found you all when i was TTC my other two children:hugs: you have made it both fun and special this time rounds and im glad i got to share it with you all, ok thats enough of that soft crap!!!:rofl::rofl:
weather is :rain: today so will be pottering around the house, not much to do, just the usuall making beds,washing up, hoovering....etc...so ill be off and on alot today :tease: just to do your heads in lol:haha: anyway ...must go...connor is stinky and making me feel sick!:sick: xxxxxxxxx

Awww MC ya soppy sod :hugs: I feel the same about you guys. Its been such a journey so far! Happy 30 weeks! :happydance: I'll be on and off lots too as usual, since I don't go anywhere any more :rofl: you can help keep me entertained :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->