Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

morning ladies:hi:

MC aww you soppy cow :hug: :friends: I feel the same too though:kiss:

I agree with the squirting water on your parts after labour. In the states they do give you a bottle just for that, they also had this amazing foamy stuff that you can put in your perineum that numbs it, I loved it! Ask the nurses if they dont give it to you.

Mommyv lovely bump coming along there!

Poppy I agree another bump pic is def due:happydance:

I might do my 34 week bump pic today as tomorrow its my Birthday and have a busy day planned:happydance: going to lunch with hubby and friends. I'm dropping the kids to my Mum tonight so I can have a lay in tomrrow too:sleep::happydance: we'll see if baby Keira allows me too though :rofl: Also have my midwife appointment today at 10.45 I better remember this time! :dohh:

tink and coral...:hug:
yep tink im here too, ill do your head in!! lol:haha:
ive done lots today so far.............NOT! washed up and wiped kitchen down......CBA!
writing hospital bag list...i know ill forget something, i packed a mammoth bag for me n connor and went home straight from delivery!!:dohh: only needed clean knickers hair brush and a babygrow:haha: i took LOTS!!!!! im going to take lots again this time too but hope i can get home as quick as when i had connor,, had him at 255pm was home with a brew by 7pm!! :happydance:

Good morning ladies

A lot of love in this thread of late ;)

Made fairy cakes before 9am this morning - lol, the only time I get a bit of peace while Laura's in bed!!

How are we all today?

ahhhhhhh puppycat!! cakes!! now thats my kinda language!! nom nom..:happydance: im fine, hope your well:flower:

Oh and MC they're LUSH! If I do say so myself. So light and fluffy, do you want the recipe?

morning MC and puppycat,
I always go to write pussycat instead of puppycat! :rofl:

I havent done much either MC, just cleaned up the kitchen and put a load of wash on, I'm tired after cleaning my dads whole house yesterday it knackered me out!

Lol, don't worry, I answer to most things - besides, I'm totally rubbish with names as I demonstrated with MC and Tink the other day :haha:

:haha: Hey Puppycat, I would love the recipe please! Glad Laura is better :happydance: love Tink x :)haha:)

Morning Coralista! Yes bump piccy today, awwww so a nice day planned for tomorrow for your birthday then huh? Rest up today so you can enjoy it tomorrow, Tink's orders :hugs: Yikes I just remembered I have an appointment today with my midwife today, not the usual day is it? I'm at 3 Coral, they must have cancelled the Tues and Thurs I guess. x

MC yes take lots, I have :rofl: better to be prepared I say! x

:haha:
coral...do i have to give you a bollocking?????????????? TAKE IT EASY!!!!!! :jo: :rofl:
and puppycat....recipe would be no use to me, i dont do baking. thats what my sister is for...she does the best cupcakes in britain!!:yipee: thats why i put on almost 2 stone already!!! lol...weigh in last night 11st9lb6oz....weight at 4 weeks 9st 12lb...:blush: oooopsie..
onto phase two of housework..beds made,hoover round upstairs....maybe throw a duster around.....be back shortly :wave:

Tink my midwife app are only wed or fri, your are nomally tues, thurs?

I'm so bad had 2 cups of brewed coffee and can feel my heart racing! Also feel breathless, had it so much this pregnancy and I hate it, it makes me panic

Tink you confused me then - I thought I'd mixed you up again!! Naughty Tink!!

MC you weight less than me pregnant!!! I'm 12st 5lb :rofl:

I'll get recipe now, let me put Jeff back in his viv :blush:

I hate that sensation Coral, don't panic though, it IS perfectly harmless. Yes mine are Tues or Thurs, but I have been seen weekly for a while cause of the BP and diabetes and they said they had to change the day this week? x

Puppycat, its ok, I just couldn't resist a little wind up :winkwink: mischievous mood :haha: no it was only that once you got it confused. I got people confused way more than that in the early months of this thread :haha: yes put Jeff down :rofl: x

Oh ok tink. The breathless thing is always worse when im sitting. Can't be bothered to get up though :rofl: got to leave in 10 mins

Ok here it is...

125g butter (I use vitalite - dairy free)
125g caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
2 large eggs
125g self raising flour
2 tablespoons milk

Cream butter and sugar together and add vanilla
Add eggs one at a time, put a little of the flour between each egg.
Add rest of flour and add milk
Divide mix into 12 paper cases, oven on 200deg for 10-20mins until golden brown
You can ice if you like

IT's nice and simple but oooof they're gorgeous - I reckon you could do it MC - I didn't bake at all before 6 months ago x

Almost the same as the recipe I use Puppycat, I'll try yours next! Thanks :hugs:

Aghhh bellie still not right, I'm begining to wonder if something is starting to happen down there? she's defo moved further into my pelvis today. Ouchy! x

@puppycat, its not that i cant bake its that i CBA! :rofl: but will copy and paste that recipe for when im nesting again...
@tink...whats going on "down there" tmi and all the gory details please!!:thumbup:

beds made, bedrooms tidy, cba to hoover, stopped for a rice pudding break! :haha:

coral, have a good MW app, and in case we dont see you much tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!i prob will forget!! :cake::happydance: :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->