Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance: BFP ON MY SD TEST :happydance:

Let the parties commence! Will post a pic when i get home x

Hey Lew! :wave: poor kitty, hope she's ok? awww :hugs: for the dragging days, I'm there with ya honey :haha: x

Mommyv! :wave: I used raspberry leaf from 32 weeks increasing till term. My labours on RL were all under 2 hours once they going going (I say cause they never got going till i had my waters broke) pushing took under 10 mins, was more like 2 mins for the biggest baby who flew out :haha: here's a good link similar to what I did: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

I have taken them this time, but have an upset tum, so have stopped to see if its making it worse x

Jennnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I love them superdrug tests :happydance: since you say I can party, don't mind if I do ...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BFP PARTY!!!!!!:wacko::baby::baby::happydance::cloud9::kiss::cloud9::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::dance::dance::serenade::friends::headspin::shipw::juggle::fool::tease::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly:

China, wanted to spread some dust on your new cycle :dust: :hugs: FX its your turn really soon xxxxxx

:muaha::dance::plane::cake::pink::blue::yellow::bike::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::headspin::shipw::shipw::drunk::juggle::fool::football::wine::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::rain::bfp::bfp::bfp:CONGRATULATIONS JENNY :bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Hope this is a newstart to some more BFPssssssssssssssssssss :happydance:

congrats Jenny :)

SIL is now in hospital as her waters broke at my mums (she was meant to have baby in cambridge (her parents live there), been in pre-term lalbour twice and decided it was a gd idea to get a train to norwich and stay at my mums for a week BUT what a surprise her waters broke in norwich thus baby will be delivered here but no baby stuff her they don't even have a house been living at parents!!!!!) anyway think she may have planned this to happen however there is know one here to look after her little boy esp as I am in hospital wed and my mum is coming with me and oh is looking after my lo. Selfish I know but she should have bloody stayed in cambridge!!!!! Looks like baby will prob come on the day I have my D&C what a great memory!!!! So bloody enoyed she was told to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny congrats on the BFP!! Its about time we get another one on this thread huh!?
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::spermy::spermy::crib::crib::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Jenny congrats on the BFP!! Its about time we get another one on this thread huh!?
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::spermy::spermy::crib::crib::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

congrats Jenny :)

SIL is now in hospital as her waters broke at my mums (she was meant to have baby in cambridge (her parents live there), been in pre-term lalbour twice and decided it was a gd idea to get a train to norwich and stay at my mums for a week BUT what a surprise her waters broke in norwich thus baby will be delivered here but no baby stuff her they don't even have a house been living at parents!!!!!) anyway think she may have planned this to happen however there is know one here to look after her little boy esp as I am in hospital wed and my mum is coming with me and oh is looking after my lo. Selfish I know but she should have bloody stayed in cambridge!!!!! Looks like baby will prob come on the day I have my D&C what a great memory!!!! So bloody enoyed she was told to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh SB i hope she dont delivery on Wednesday sweetie, wont really be a good day as it is... hope your ok lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I sound really hash Poppy but she drives me mad anyway really don't know what will happen with her little boy when new baby girl comes along feel she will put him in the background :-(

Dont sound harsh at all SB :hugs: i know where your coming from sweatheart, you need to just concentrate on you Wednesday not anything else :hug:

Hey ladies!
Thank you all so much for your kind words, im super excited but nervous something is going to be/go wrong.

Anyways who can i email the recent pic to? I seriously need to get to grips with this uploading thing lol x

SB i totally understand where your coming from hun, u don't sound harsh at all! I'll be praying that everything goes ok on Wednesday for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->